[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

Seeing the preview of the next drama playing after the end of episode 18 makes me so sad. It finally dawns on me that next week is the last week. :((

We are all going to be going through Snail couple withdrawal. I am going to miss Lee Geon and Kim Mi Young so much. I don't miss Jang Hyuk because I can always watch his other dramas and movies...but Lee Geon oh Lee Geon...there is no other fictional character in the world like him. Waaaaaaaaaaa.....

Seriously....can't we just have a sitcom of Geon and Mi Young? A daily 140 episodes will suffice for now....

How about it MBC?? No?? Then a sequel for next summer?

Seeing the preview of the next drama playing after the end of episode 18 makes me so sad. It finally dawns on me that next week is the last week.

:(

(

We are all going to be going through Snail couple withdrawal. I am going to miss Lee Geon and Kim Mi Young so much. I don't miss Jang Hyuk because I can always watch his other dramas and movies...but Lee Geon oh Lee Geon...there is no other fictional character in the world like him. Waaaaaaaaaaa.....

Seriously....can't we just have a sitcom of Geon and Mi Young? A daily 140 episodes will suffice for now....

How about it MBC?? No?? Then a sequel for next summer?

I'm not greedy.. maybe a movie? Okok.. then a drama special? Or just make them make a commercial for real!!!

Guest melcia

Oh gosh, guys, the hotel scene... I can't handle it... He's so in love with her he sees imaginary doves! :))
I love the way Mi Young deceives him and pinches his cheek. She became quite bold! And he likes it so much that he offers the other one (showing his cute dimple, awww)~ As I suspected, Gun is a secret masochist. Just imagine their bedroom games: "Gunnie has been a very naughty boy and needs a good spanking!". >:)
Then he gives her that dirty, hungry look and playfully pokes her arm. I wish I could see inside his head... It's definitely some good X-rated stuff! B-) And his reaction to her decision to stay for a night is PRICELESS. His shocked face, the victorious napkin toss, "Greatu, greatu, GREATU!", theraptor impression... Meanwhile our Mi Young—completely unmoved! =))
But later in bed—Gunnie, where's your confidence now? Oh, I see where your eyes are going, buddy! And that fake yawn sounds more like a mating call. ;) "K-I-double S"... Omg, I died. You win this round, sir. And then the background music (does anyone recognize it...?) and closer, closer... Secretary Tak the C**kblocker. X_X

Guest lovelyjen

I just love the contrast between the beginning episodes and the recent episodes. I know someone said this already, but I have to say it again.

Episode 03:
LG: Spread the rumor, that I'm trying to seduce Kim Mi Young, but no matter what I do, because she won't fall for it, I'm about to die.

He said that just to defend MY, he had no feelings for her at the time.

Episode 17:
LG: The person I love the most after mom is going far away. I couldn’t even say goodbye and send her off coolly. So, I put everything down and am planning to leave here. If I stay here, I will somehow someway run into her. If I run into her,  I know I shouldn’t , but I’ll be like a stray dog and go crazy for her.

These are the words of a man that is truly in love with one woman, and that woman is MY.

That's probably why i'm going to watch this over and over again, to see LG truly falling in love with his true love. How he changed because of the love of one woman and how he learns to truly love GD.
It just makes me be in awe of people who can create stories like this.
After this is over, I will probably write some huge essay about FTLY, something I have never done for other dramas.

Guest spideysteve

fiovial said:  Seriously....can't we just have a sitcom of Geon and Mi Young? A daily 140 episodes will suffice for now.... How about it MBC?? No?? Then a sequel for next summer?

So technically Gun and Mi yong only "slept" together twice (in the first episode and 18th episode) right?

Perhaps that's why MY can't answer Jiyun's question if Gun was a good lover on ep17 on why Gun didnt have any gf for 3 years.

Thanks to the drama subbers for subbing the drama so fast, in less than 7 hours? then its ready for international viewers! daebak!

I agree that there's no way MY would still be asleep after all that acrobatics Geon did that shook the bed! Err...why does that suddenly sound so pervy? Ahahahaha

Anyway, that's MY's continuation of her "revenge" on Geon for pushing her away and lying to her.

If that's the case, then the good news is: MY is already recovered from her trauma in Macau from "Geonnie Jr."

Bring it on!!!!

I haven't watched ep 17 & 18 subbed yet. I'm saving them to tide me over the weekend. ;)

Guest CarinaA

CarinaA said: My eyes are swollen from all the rivers I just cried T_T and although in the 18 episode preview it looks like everything is getting better, I'm not liking the look in LG's face, not one bit, actually. He will probably do something foolish again because he is feeling guilty to MY and if so, if so, if so... FTLY won't be a rom com in my eyes anymore, and I will feel trapped because I first started watching it for its lightness, then I started to fall in love with it for its unbelievable and contagious humor and now that I can't part ways with it, now that I love it so much it feels part of my own life, all they give us is heartache! All be damned! Good thing there's more to come in tomorrowland... will there be a triunphant kiss, though? Or at least a sincere smile in their faces? Fighting! Fighting! 

On a brighter note: AWW YEAH, MY KNOWS ALL THE THINGS! DP HAS IMPECABLE MORALS AND SE RA IS STILL SO SO, BUT A LITTLE BETTER :D

That's exactly what I said a few weeks ago. A sitcom about the Lee Family and their friends.

But oh well, we also have SSBG and then we can wait for another 12 years for another reunion. :))

12 years? It's too long !! :(( :(( :((

melcia said: Oh gosh, guys, the hotel scene... I can't handle it... He's so in love with her he sees imaginary doves! :))
I love the way Mi Young deceives him and pinches his cheek. She became quite bold! And he likes it so much that he offers the other one (showing his cute dimple, awww)~ As I suspected, Gun is a secret masochist. Just imagine their bedroom games: "Gunnie has been a very naughty boy and needs a good spanking!". >:)
Then he gives her that dirty, hungry look and playfully pokes her arm. I wish I could see inside his head... It's definitely some good X-rated stuff! B-) And his reaction to her decision to stay for a night is PRICELESS. His shocked face, the victorious napkin toss, "Greatu, greatu, GREATU!", theraptor impression... Meanwhile our Mi Young—completely unmoved! =))
But later in bed—Gunnie, were's your confidence now? Oh, I see where your eyes are going, buddy! And that fake yawn sounds more like a mating call. ;) "K-I-double S"... Omg, I died. You win this round, sir. And then the background music (someone recognizes it maybe?) and closer, closer... Secretary Tak the C**kblocker. X_X

OMG I haven't realized until now that since episode 13 the drama was wayyy too sad/depressing, even though LG had kept some of his fun side from the early episodes. But episode 18 had everything I most love about this drama, it just brought back memories of me watching the beginning of the drama and I can't believe that next week is the end of a beautiful and wonderful drama :(( Anyway I don't wanna start crying now, I've done enough of that already (remember yesterday guys lool) 
I guess its LG's fault for putting us through all that sadness, so he deserved what he got from MY hahaha
Fotor082905838_zpsa7ec0f3f.png

And I think MY's mother will cave in to LG charms again :))  (known as ssam-bap lady to LG btw)
2_zpsbaa42d34.png

Hehehe.. am I the only one thinking: this is the level up version of what we got at end of epi 12? After the angst-packed epi 12, we got renewed Geon n, MY at the end. and all people could comment afterwards are incoherent gibberish about how they look!

So the writers packaged all the angst from 13-17 just to give us this one epi 18, and we all died and arrived at the same place as gaeddongie.. Gaeddongie, hugs! I'm so happy...

Internal OS: ok writers, I forgive you!!! If you give us more of the awesomeness that is epi 18. This level of awesomeness shall be a name in history..

Guest fiovial

That's exactly what I said a few weeks ago. A sitcom about the Lee Family and their friends.

But oh well, we also have SSBG and then we can wait for another 12 years for another reunion. :))

Another 12 years?! Uhmmm he'll be a 50 year old man by then.....I don't think 12 years would be a good idea. Hehehe.

How does 2016 sound?? After all Hyuk did his dramas with Lee Da Hae in 2008, 2010 and 2013 so to be fair to Nara he should work with her again in 2 years :)) .

Guest iamshipper

OMG i can't stop smiling after watching episode 18!!

Geez and i am so addicted to JH's kissing..

The public kissing is so tempting and iam fluttered for sure evrytime i rewatching that scene.

Yahhh LG i mean JH was soooo manly.. even his hand and his watch also manly for me.. DAMN!!

Am I still nourmalll for being like this???

=)) b-(

Guest CarinaA

Guyz, Guyz, I'm on a lolling and awesoming spree and while I am at it all I hear in my mind  is Gunnie's laugh. I think I'm going bonkers.
fated-to-love-you-4-jang-hyuk-jump.jpg?w

Guest mair789

i watch ep 18 without subs,,

i love their chemistry...

spellbound to hyukkie ani gunniessi's gaze..

what the chant?married with 2 kids,married with 2 kids..

goooood morning guys! such a sleep deprived day having cried and laughed so much last night. 
anyone of you still smiling to yourself after episode 18?
did anyone realised how when MY said 'I love you' to gunnie, she whispered the words. *another throwback to episode 10*from being scared to be with gunnie, to openly declaring her love for him. i died like 5 times over T_T