[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest OreoVampire

MY still hv LG's lucky poker chips..she is crying...they are talking to each other. 
LG console her and kissssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no not yet???
KKISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jinjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kissssss...I die
Commercial break ...aigooo...

Guest lovelyjen

WHAT?????????? So we aren't going to see what happens? it just fades? The moment everyone was waiting for???

Such a cute episode!

MY is drawing and Geon is watching her. They are stealing glances at each other. Lol!! She teases him and he laughs.  MY asks Geon a question her mother I think. He replies and takes a look at the drawing. It's him. Geon moves closer and tries to kiss her...Secretary interrupts them. Lol!! He says something and MY replies. Secretary Tak places some brochures on the table. Not sure what they're for. MY says something and Geon agrees.
Geon and MY go over to her friend's place. They are making use of her place maybe...not sure.
The friend is at Geon's house and talking to halmoni, Geon's brother and his mother. She shows halmoni a document...don't know what. Halmoni agrees to do whatever she says. 
Geon and MY are making the bed at the place and he says sorry to her about something. They clean up the place. My picks something up and they laugh about it.
That night, MY opens the jewelry box and sees the chip from Macau. Flashback to Macau. She smiles and Geon comes into the room. He ask what the matter is and she says nothing. He asks again and she shows him the chip. He is surprised and remembers it. He say something to her. MY agrees and tears up. He wipes her face and then kisses her. 
End

Guest SandiRa

Hi to the dead family, to all who think are reviving lets wait for the subs mwahahaha . I want moreee.. :(( What they going to do next 2 episodes?
:x :\"> ;)) :-* ;;) :x