[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Hello fellow fans!  :)

I've been reading a wide range of views and opinions regarding Daniel...some positive, some critical, some neutral, and some optimistic about how he will deal with knowing the truth about Gun should Se Ra tell him...and what he'll do with the information... 

I'm on the side of the optimistic & honorable regarding him!  I like him....very much!

Definitely, if he shares the truth with Mi Young, he stands to lose her.  He's aware that she has lingering and residual feelings for Gun...every time she's been in contact with him, her reactions are quite transparent. 

To give MY fair credit, she has been very truthful with Daniel whenever he questions her about Gun...as "truthful" as she feels she's being...

I know...some of you must be thinking about their rainy night together...and "why" she did not mention spending the night with Gun to Daniel??!?...

simple---he didn't ask her!  He did about the hotel room encounter, since he saw Gun coming out of her room... MY did not dodge his query nor waver with explaining---she was honest about meeting Gun and would have explained the situation except that Daniel stopped her from explaining.

Here again, some of you have questioned why he would stop her from explaining?? 

My view...he trusts her!  His character is so clearly defined...candid, assertive, blunt, straightforward, trusting and kind...

We've seen how he values his privacy and anonymity as a famous person, yet with MY, he's stepped out of his "comfort zone & private domain" to help and protect her... several times.  Her sincerity and sweetness touched his heart and he opened up to her... trusts her...period!

He faults  any sad encounter or mishaps she has with Gun---to Gun and not her. True that he's chided her many times for her too trusting, soft heart, yet he is solid with his support...unwavering...

MY knows that Daniel dislikes hearing about Gun being around her, so I'm guessing...to avoid ruffling Daniel's usual genial mood, she avoids mentioning what to her are "unnecessary" Gun-related situations that even to her are puzzling...

Going back to whether Daniel will tell MY the truth...

I believe that he will tell her when he hears it and chance the risk of losing her to Gun.  I believe in his integrity and honesty!

He has yet to disappoint me with how he's handled himself with winning MY's heart...sincerely.  We may question why he's taken more than THREE years to make his romantic intentions more clear to MY...but do remember the enormity of MY's devastation with the loss of Ketongie and Gun's cold rejection...it's been a slow and painful recovery for MY... she's still feeling the remnants of loss and hurt...he doesn't want to push too hard...until recently...

I laud him for his patience and unwavering support of her. Also, Daniel cuts such a dashing and romantic figure---his smile is glorious!! I would like to see him be more aggressive in his "wooing" and courting of her, but I understand why he's been so patient...having been witness to how much hurt she's experienced from the whirlwind that is Gun! 

Don't misunderstand---I absolutely love Gun...love it whenever he says "it's me Gunnie!"...super adorable... am rooting for him and MY, but he's been such a knucklehead with what he believes to be "noble intentions"...arrrughghh!  I bet MY feels that a relationship with Daniel is safer and more stable...she knows "where she stands with him"...with Gun---she's reeling constantly in confusion...it's no wonder she's decided to move on...

We are at the cusp of major storyline developments...so I'm wishing...

1.  Daniel promptly discovers that Se Ra is his younger sis and his happiness with this revelation will ease much of the hurt of losing MY to Gun.

2.  Gun finally coming to realize that MY is his fate and destiny...for the better and whatever challenges lie ahead...let his romantic wooing of her begin!...

3.  Mi Young finally opening her heart and trusting the vibes emanating from Gun that he truly loves her---snail/ post-it/ super glue/Bond femme fatale package complete!

I believe that Daniel will be gracious in defeat when MY reconciles with Gun...an event we all anticipate will happen.  He did say that he will accept her decision, be it love him or "friend him"...regardless...he'll remain her friend forever.  He has yet to disappoint me!!

P.S.

I love reading each and every posting by fellow fans of this show!  so fun to join in the "fanfest".  Thanks for sharing!  :)

I am REALLY hoping the new BTS stills are not the ending but 15mins into the drama. My theory is, word got out that Geon is "dying" from HC so the ahjusshis freak out that the company security is unstable. They want Geon to step down. MY plans to leave to France when she heard the news coverage abt Geon's illness. She goes to confront him and saw the press conference, where Geon admitted that Yes, he has HC and he will step down as a CEO and thus he appointed his wife, Kim Mi Young, as the person who will take over the company. That's where we saw the BTS pics of MY spending more time with Geon (at Omma's restaurant) and MY being interviewed at the other BTS pics. MY had said before she wants to be someone Geon can depend on. Maybe this is what the writer has prepared for us. 
I really don't want to see them fight or argue or bicker anymore. I want them to heal together instead. And let's throw in kiss, sleep and chickabangbang together too..   =))  Sorry, lost my brain a bit there...  ;))

@ChelaZerab ...can you please put your drama unrelated gifs under spoilers? this is out of consideration for those of us who really are not rich enough to be able to afford unlimited data plans on our phone or broadbands but would still like to come in this thread to get spoilers or read discussions on our fav drama. sorry for calling out on you but really ... you just posted 3 unrelated gifs of ppl fainting the page before and now this one. Minions are cute but still ...
Anyway, it's seriously amazing how good looking JH is in this drama ... he's always been good looking to me in the past but he really glows in this drama. Here's hoping our lollipop man & his snail will reconcile by this week ... or rather they must reconcile by this week. Go Geonie ... you must win your girl back especially since you're the one who break her heart first.

Guest aaa1188

Jang Hyuk looks very good clean shaven with short hair in a suite like that.... 
I know he looks good all the time even when he looks tired..... but he looks especially good in suites and we do not often see him so spiffy because most of the characters he played are more ordinary people or look at Chuno.... well .... I don't mind the lack of good suite in Chuno but you know what I mean right :x
I can't help it.... I don't care he is happily married with kids.... so am I .... ahem ....... happily married anyway  B-)
Ok back to work ..... again.... 

Hi everyone! I can't wait for tonight's episode! Hahaha I can feel it's the REVELATION DAY! I miss this forum so much that I can't concentrate on my semenar yesterday! Huhuhu! I hope this week episode will give us nice goodies! Hehehe!

Guest OreoVampire

eULalAII9o9s635447306848724474.jpgkPv1qXf3vhxj635447307147013360.jpg

pic cr to owner

Geonni - Kim Mi Young Ssi !! Freeze !! You're under my love spell. Let's make another GD ! this is an order !!

aigoooo ... that pouting, that pointing I go nuts !  =P~ Kim Mi Young ssi !! Let's freeze together !  haha

I am super glue blue mind, can't help this feeling.. jeongmal micheoseo.... #-o

Guest lovelyjen

The video preview usually comes out around 2:00 to 3:00 am, my time, so that would be around 4 to 5 hours. They could release it early though... hopefully before 2 hours, hahaha