[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Happy Wednesday @everyone!!!! Yippee !!! The much awaited day has come!! :D And boy! We are definitely moving so fast!!! Thank you so much my fellow Fated Fanatics!! 
 @spideysteve‌ thank you for the new BTS stills... Press conference huh! Will Gun  be proposing again!!??? Or will he announce MY is his wife??? By the looks of it, MY is a bit surprised...

Ommo, why is it when I look at the new BTS stills (posted by spideysteve), with Geon pointing his hand, I feel as if he said, "That is the new CEO for Jangin Chemicals, my wife...Kim Mi Young"
And the episode ended there...I want more, Writernim!!!  [-(    Oh wait, I was imagining he said that....  ;))  

Guest LieS1430294362

I think if we all get a kiss this week, we'll all be in shock! !

Kiss → Shock → Jumping with happiness → Mental hospital

How about this one? :))

Guest LieS1430294362

OMG, I think I'm going to be screaming at work tomorrow.  Why do I have the feeling he's announcing that Ellie is his wife and that he loves her.  I can totally see him doing that.  How can I go to work...I want to watch live...I want to be able to scream and jump up and down without worrying about being fired.

Are you sure? :))

beamonkr said: OMG, I think I'm going to be screaming at work tomorrow.  Why do I have the feeling he's announcing that Ellie is his wife and that he loves her.  I can totally see him doing that.  How can I go to work...I want to watch live...I want to be able to scream and jump up and down without worrying about being fired.

Guest lovelyjen

I don't think I'll be able to see the video preview as I will be sleeping during that time. ugh, I want the video preview now, so I will have more of an idea of what is going to happen. Pictures are nice, but it just doesn't compare to video ;_;
:((

Guest spideysteve

BTS stills of last week's ep.

지난주에 방송됐던 미영(장나라)의 수목원 사진~ 추가 공개합니다^-^

dlove_photo140827094753imbcdrama0.jpg

콜라보 작업하는데 도움을 얻기 위해 수목원을 방문한 미영

dlove_photo140827094753imbcdrama2.jpg

일하는 미영의 모습 멋있습니다~!!

dlove_photo140827094753imbcdrama1.jpg

꽃을 보고 있는 미영

꽃 사이에 있는 미영이가 제일 예쁜 꽃이네요~^^

dlove_photo140827094753imbcdrama3.jpg
영화 <클래식> 한 장면처럼 함께 자켓을 쓰고 이동하는 건(장혁)과 미영

건묭커플의 관계가 진전될 수 있을지..

오늘밤 방송에서 확인해주세요!

<운명처럼 널 사랑해>

매주 수,목 저녁 10시 본/방/사/수

Someone said it too, I think. Perhaps the discovery/media coverage of his illness riles up the shareholders and puts him in deep waters, therefore he calls the press conference to calm them down by appointing Miyoung, his wife, as succeeding CEO. Whichever way I try to make sense of it, Gunnie and Miyoung have to find out they're still married. She can't be easily announced/accepted as CEO if she isn't his wife.

Once again, thank you @spideysteve‌! Ohh, "The Classic". <3

things I need to witness by the end of this week's episodes:

1. the truth about why LG left MY finally being disclosed to someone that actually matters (specifically MY but I'll be generous and say its OK if its someone like MY's mom as well)

2. some sort of startling revelation as far as the long lost siblings go (I actually do like the second leads when they're not being irritating and want to see them happy as well)

3. admission of love (between you know who)

4. kiss???? (please lol I'll take anything I know kisses aren't everything and this couple made up for it with their adorableness but it'd be nice to have something solid like a kiss to kyaaa over)

there's actually so much more that needs to be resolved what with LG's future /disease status but I doubt all of that will be dealt with this week. I just hope they tie up all the loose ends in a satisfying way rather than dedicating the last half hour to haphazardly shove all the reunions and making up in. I want to see this drama remain as engaging as it was during the first episodes until the very end. ONLY A COUPLE HOURS LEFT!!

songielove said: Someone said it too, I think. Perhaps the discovery/media coverage of his illness riles up the shareholders and puts him in deep waters, therefore he calls the press conference to calm them down by appointing Miyoung, his wife, as succeeding CEO. Whichever way I try to make sense of it, Gunnie and Miyoung have to find out they're still married. She can't be easily announced/accepted as CEO if she isn't his wife. Once again, thank you @spideysteve‌! Ohh, "The Classic". <3

Guest LieS1430294362

Lol. We all excited to watch FTLY tonight..I'm not let go MBC because he's still not release video preview till now.. :-w