[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Kim Mi Young may have changed during her time in Paris, but hopefully not to the point of slapping.  That would just be so wrong. I don't want her to slap Gun as the new improved MY 2.0.  That would be a retreat from her stellar character imo.  I want her to confront him as only she can do, but no violence. Gun, Lee Gun is in enough pain.

Episode 16 was like grieving silently... The last scene was painfully striking, beautifully delivered by our actors. Lee Gun... your stare... How many kind of emotions can someone give through one still of expression? I'm still haunted by that look...
The episode was so sad but not like the previous episodes, I couldn't cry. The pain is still lingering even. It's just so sad and depressing, they way they cope with the break up and the loss of their child.  And again, such a deep and great acting!  
The supporting cast too T.T  
I'm going to look for some gifs T.T 

Guest aidsincera

mademoisellegeline said: I dont know if anybody posted this since this thread moves by the speed of light. I'm mindblown that JH has a DEEP DIMPLE! Wow! Fantastic baby! :x 8-} =P~  As if there's not enough reason to love this man, them boom!!!! PREGGERS AGAIN!! :)
*delete picture*
Our mantra: Jang Hyuk is married with two kids. Screw that! Two kids my foot! Everyone gets preggers just watching him from the screen. =))

are we talking about JH dimple now??? Waaa, that's one thing that always make me goin crazy for him. That dimple really obvious 12 years ago when he still had that baby fat cheek. :)) :))

edit: i'm supposed to help my sister cook coz tmrow we have a celebration but still i'm sneaking here to post and comment. =)) =))

Another thing I want to see in a future episode is Geon's proposal to MY. All we have so far in the proposal area is Geon's for SR (though she didn't receive it) and DP's proposal to MY. To me, Geon/MY deciding to marry for the baby doesn't count.

I think Geon's proposal (after reconciliation) would be epic!

Guest dongwookie

Somebody mentioned Gun's eyebrow twitching during one of his and MY's staring matches in the last episode. I had to re-watch it coz I initially thought he was making fun of MY raising an eyebrow at him first, and on hindsight, seems inappropriate for the mood of that scene. But it really does seem like he was making fun of her. Right?

Oh Gunnie ssi and his antics..

kdramaddict01 said: Another thing I want to see in a future episode is Geon's proposal to MY. All we have so far in the proposal area is Geon's for SR (though she didn't receive it) and DP's proposal to MY. To me, Geon/MY deciding to marry for the baby doesn't count. I think Geon's proposal (after reconciliation) would be epic!

Hi guys! it's my first my time posting on this thread!! first of all I must say that i'm in love with lee gun's current haristyle!! HE IS SO HANDSOME!!! But it is really frustrating for me to watch ep 15&16 -____- I just want MY and GUN to be back together and have their own sweet moments lolll i hope the scriptwriter will treat us with sweet moment on the next episode :')

hi everyone! first time posting in here... 
i super love this drama..... jang hyuk is such an amazing actor and super gorgeous too....
i'm super annoyed with daniel (which is such a shame because i actually like CJH)... really i don't find his advance to MY romantic at all.... but are they even dating? based on their actions they are but it was quite ambiguous on actually admitting it.... 
this drama made me cry too much... can't wait for the next episodes!

I thought it was only 16 episodes, I was soo sad the past week cos I thought it was the end but amazingly its noooot!! I don't think I had enough of this drama and I don't think I will ever. I'm in love with the way LG and MY stare at each other, it's soo romantic and with a heart warming music I feel those moments are real  :x :x  
I like this song very much even though it's sad, it fits this drama well

After all these years Daniel and Se Ra couldn't capture either hearts and I think its about time they let go 

Do you think MY struggles more with guilt over Gaedonggie because she was originally going to abort the baby?  Then she fell in love with Gaedonggie and looked so forward to the day the baby came.  The way Gaedonggie died wasn't her fault.  Is she struggling with guilt or just loss?  The scene with MY and LG in the villa when he's talking to her about the soothing sounds of the rain and what they seem to be saying.  It really seems to me LG is saying that to comfort MY about GD.  Input, anyone?

done with Ep 16.. my heart bleeds so much for this episode... specially when  the collaboration between MY and Jang  Chemical is already over... I can feel that inside our OTP's  hearts both just don't wanna end  there.both are just too scared to admit that they still love and care for each other because of what they went  through for the last 3 years! and yet they never really sort things personally and amicably.. all this time the pain of losing Gae Dongie is what hurting them the most.. I don't think MY realized that Gun had been hurt so much too when  they lost Gae Dongie.. nor she knew that all along Gun has been keeping track of her.
3 years being  apart..it is still Gae Dongie  who will bring them back together! COMMUNICATION  is the key... I believe now that MY discovers the true identity of LYJ .. she will be hurt and feel betrayed by Gun but I hope she will realize it too that what Gae Dongie meant to Gun, one reason why he purchased the painting. and the lollipop Man painting she was inspired by Gun.
lastly I find it ironic that MY keeps pushing away Gun and yet whenever he is with  Daniel her mind and heart is with Gun... and he still  affects her that much both in mind and body.

the last 2 weeks nears.. hope we can have an  awesome ending that we all truly deserve.. Halmoni, Sec Tak Yong Omma will play cupid to our OTP.. hoping to see a lovely giddy  proposal, a wonderful  wedding, a happy pregnancy up to giving birth.. no open ended ending please PDNIM! give US one happily ever after ENDING! that we will truly enjoy!

Food for Thought:  WHAT THE MIND FORGETS.. THE HEART REMEMBERS...

If we really think about it, we've seen how MY was able to deal with her GD grief, she drew and painted.  We haven't seen how LG dealt with that grief,  Did he try to deal with it by working non-stop?  It's so obvious that the only way that both he and MY can move past their grief which is truly consuming them is if they deal with it together.  They both need to console each other.  This is the only way that they both will be able to truly live because it is quite clear that they are both existing instead of living.

Guest imroni

Yeah after that many sad scenes I want some happy scenes. I want MY and Gun to forgive each other, then get married and have babies. I wonder how it will be this time around?? I dont think Gun will have self control, so he will devour his prey hahaha .. i hope its nicely explained. As for Daniel Pitt can he be shiped to the UK where he will find me, so that I can complete my love story :D

beamonkr said: If we really think about it, we've seen how MY was able to deal with her GD grief, she drew and painted.  We haven't seen how LG dealt with that grief,  Did he try to deal with it by working non-stop?  It's so obvious that the only way that both he and MY can move past their grief which is truly consuming them is if they deal with it together.  They both need to console each other.  This is the only way that they both will be able to truly live because it is quite clear that they are both existing instead of living.

only1khj said: Do you think MY struggles more with guilt over Gaedonggie because she was originally going to abort the baby?  Then she fell in love with Gaedonggie and looked so forward to the day the baby came.  The way Gaedonggie died wasn't her fault.  Is she struggling with guilt or just loss?  The scene with MY and LG in the villa when he's talking to her about the soothing sounds of the rain and what they seem to be saying.  It really seems to me LG is saying that to comfort MY about GD.  Input, anyone?

kimlean62 said: only1khj said: Do you think MY struggles more with guilt over Gaedonggie because she was originally going to abort the baby?  Then she fell in love with Gaedonggie and looked so forward to the day the baby came.  The way Gaedonggie died wasn't her fault.  Is she struggling with guilt or just loss?  The scene with MY and LG in the villa when he's talking to her about the soothing sounds of the rain and what they seem to be saying.  It really seems to me LG is saying that to comfort MY about GD.  Input, anyone?