[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I want to think that the divorce agreement Se Ra gave to Mi Young will come back to bite her. I am not sure why I have this feeling but I think Gun needs to be made aware of how she meddled 3 yrs ago and is meddling now. Se Ra knows he has no more deep feelings for her.  He is not the same Gun of old if he was she would have been comfortable going back to America and continue her career as a Ballerina, but she knew she lost him and her giving up her dream for him was her concession thinking if she did that he would come back but as we saw three years later he is still distant in the romance front with her.

Desperation is driving her since he has not made any moves at her and treats her from what I saw as a friend. With Mi Young's return she knows it is the return of the person he loves and the mother of his child two connections she can not break and she does not want his heart stirring towards the one person it never left. Her problem is she can not fight what is fated to happen. Gun and Mi Young are destined to be together and the fates will see to it.

I am interested to know when Daniel will either see the scar on Se Ra's shoulder or over hear something that leads him to think she is his sister and he investigates. Both of them need to move to that story line to console each other over the people they have lost a long time ago.

Ldy Gmerm said: I want to think that the divorce agreement Se Ra gave to Mi Young will come back to bite her. I am not sure why I have this feeling but I think Gun needs to be made aware of how she meddled 3 yrs ago and is meddling now. Se Ra knows he has no more deep feelings for her.  He is not the same Gun of old if he was she would have been comfortable going back to America and continue her career as a Ballerina, but she knew she lost him and her giving up her dream for him was her concession thinking if she did that he would come back but as we saw three years later he is still distant in the romance front with her.

Desperation is driving her since he has not made any moves at her and treats her from what I saw as a friend. With Mi Young's return she knows it is the return of the person he loves and the mother of his child two connections she can not break and she does not want his heart stirring towards the one person it never left. Her problem is she can not fight what is fated to happen. Gun and Mi Young are destined to be together and the fates will see to it.

I am interested to know when Daniel will either see the scar on Se Ra's shoulder or over hear something that leads him to think she is his sister and he investigates. Both of them need to move to that story line to console each other over the people they have lost a long time ago.

1 more hour! Thank you in advance to the recappers!! I have not seen episode 15 yet and will just wait until 16 is out and do a marathon. Hopefully today will have a good cliffhanger and some hope that things are being resolved. I'm a little afraid of the SR and MY talk just because of the possibility that more misunderstandings will be created.

Whew!  Just finished reading through the comments from last night.  This board does not move at a snail's pace, that's for sure.
I loved  LG's commentary on the rain.  When he was making the rain sounds, I thought of the time he was reading the book to MY/GD.  But the poignant part for me was when he told MY how the sound of the rain comforts one, like it's saying, "I am sorry. It's not your fault."  I felt that was Gun reaching out to comfort MY about Gaedonggie's loss.  I thought it was brilliant! 
FtLY, Fighting!

Finally... Manage to watch ep 15 with subs... Lee gun's mind surely knows what he wants but his heart go to other direction... Hikhik... And I agree with Sec. Tak... Lee gun love mi young so much and he should just go for it... To grab her... Telling her how much he wants her back... For the first time I find that Sec.Tak a cool namja .... Hahaha.... <:-P B-)

eidasayang said: Finally... Manage to watch ep 15 with subs... Lee gun's mind surely knows what he wants but his heart go to other direction... Hikhik... And I agree with Sec. Tak... Lee gun love mi young so much and he should just go for it... To grab her... Telling her how much he wants her back... For the first time I find that Sec.Tak a cool namja .... Hahaha.... <:-P B-)

Guest lovelyjen

15 Minutes until the new episode comes out, then we will find out if they kissed or not. Like I said, I'm pretty sure they won't kiss. Issued that I had talked baout before need to be resolved have to happen for anything to occur. Hopefully by 17-18 everything should be heading to the desired ending.

Guest Kdrama-lover

To all live recappers thanks in advance.. so excited here, can't go to sleep.. am wearing glasses to be able to read your post though my face is a bit swollen due to laser treatment.. B-) :x :P episode 16 already in a few minutes.. AJA FTLY!

Guest aaa1188

I pride myself as a disciplined person being able to wake up at 5.30am to go to the gym twice weekly whilst I hate exercise..... But I just cannot resist reading the live recap. I told myself no no no, but like Ginnieshi towards MY .... I just cannot help it! A big THANK YOU to all the live recappers..... ^:)^

Guest hanaf1430294020

im so sad that it ends tonight so sad that i dont want to watch last ep  :((
but some one tell me how Can Jung Hyuk be so sweet or why he have to be so sweet when speaking english , i cant stand it when he saids:  lets go lets go i just felt my heart melted 
FatedToLoveYouE15.mkv_002025023.jpg

did you guys ever seen such a devil CEO :  =))
FatedToLoveYouE15.mkv_002015813.jpg

and when our Lee Gaune trys to be one with nature , skys answer him with the right time rain how can raining be soooo useful than that FatedToLoveYouE15.mkv_003104033.jpg

and at last this scenes are the saddest scenes i ever seen in my life so sad  :((

FatedToLoveYouE15.mkv_003604667.jpg

FatedToLoveYouE15.mkv_003615344.jpg

i Wish you best of luck Lee Gaune sajannim