[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Soah-Bin

That ending... She may faint as you already said and we may not have kiss, but omo, the way they look at each other... *sighs*

Thanks everyone for the translation/liverecap/gifs/everything!!!

lagging pretty bad.. :(it's rain and both run in LG coat(we got a new song here)LG scolding the manager, i think maybe coz they got one villa?(be sure you got high rating here FTLY, coz it's lagging pretty bad. ggggrrrrr)LOL, there's no electrocity? he try to entertain her.ok, whose stomach screaming there. =)) =))MY in the brink of tears seeing LG talking about(?)she said she want to left he said something but she just stand uphe stand up too pull her and say somethingwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh closer, closer, closer. LIPS! LIPS!gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, MBC I GONNA BURN YOU DOWN!!!WHY IT"S NEED TO END THERE??????

"I really don't want to accept your concerns anymore. We are in no relationship whatsoever anymore. Release me please"She stands up and leaves, he stands up and  grabs her, tells her "You foolish woman." 

ABOUT TO KISS AND IT ENDS THERE SH**

i hate spam block i swear i waited for more than 120 sec

Dammit, it lag pretty bad for me too....but..
JH looked damn HAWT in that Tshirt, lying on the bed, "talking" to MY!   =P~ =P~
*I feel sorry for Daniel when MY turned down his proposal but I'm SO glad MY told him the truth than keep him in the dark. It's a pretty good progression on this episode. I am one very satisfied audience.  \m/ =D>
*THANK YOU, Live recappers! You guys rock!!!!    =D> \m/

Many thanks to all live recappers! Waiting for the raw, can't wait to see Lee Gun manly arms as @ChelseaS mentioned... :\"> woohooo!..