[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest mywebfoot

*looks around in wonder**whispers* There are people here who can still string sentences together. And make sense.
^:)^

@songielove Hmm.. maybe my itunes hasn't updated yet? bc  i just searched 'Fated to love you' and it gave me the Morning of Canon song and you are my destiny song. Idk if it's official or not bc the album cover is the TW drama version. This is all on the US itunes store 

keylimeshi said: @songielove Hmm.. maybe my itunes hasn't updated yet? bc  i just searched 'Fated to love you' and it gave me the Morning of Canon song and you are my destiny song. Idk if it's official or not bc the album cover is the TW drama version. This is all on the US itunes store 

sorry to ask.. since this thread is moving wayyy too fast...
can i have the text/video preview of episode 15 (is it out yet??) 

can someone translate this

'격한 포옹'!

I need a accurate translation :((

Google translate says 'fiery embrace'

I don't understand Korean but I would use 'passionate' instead of 'fiery'. I'm totally guessing here. Maybe some who knows the korean language will translate.

sorry to ask.. since this thread is moving wayyy too fast...

can i have the text/video preview of episode 15 (is it out yet??)

@aznlu‌ ep 15 written preview is here..

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022774/current-drama-2014-fated-to-love-you-%EC%9A%B4%EB%AA%85%EC%B2%98%EB%9F%BC-%EB%84%90-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%ED%95%B4-episode-15-tonight-21-55-kst/p534

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"sorry  ^:)^