[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Umrn Cbsy

even even I knew what exactly happened in TW version, and I am already ready for this drama's expected ending, the way that Daniel sshi looked at MY and the way he proposed to her made me feel uneasy and so sorry for him... he like a kitten that needs to be taken care of... I wanna  hug him every time he speaks about family  :( so sorry about him... and yha Gun sshi what is wrong with you? why did you just did not let MY to stay your side and now dissappointed that someone else proposed to MY or My is a rough person? Even you are hella sexy and handsome, I wanna hug Danniel shi... I wanna him his happy ending. most probably by finding his little sister

Oh my, what are my eyes reading? Haha!.. And here I am imagining a throwback to SSOABG of an all-out bickering session at the word "quarrel", while you all are already 100 steps way ahead of me! Hahaha! This is fantastic. :))

I like it that Gun and Miyoung will unexpectedly meet at Omma's. Not going to lie, I'm expecting a lot of ridiculous laughter for ep15. I'm Team Gunnie, but I'm rooting for Team Miyoung to show him what he's been missing out on. Bring it onnnn!

It looks like Gun is holding a gift. For whom?

If it's for KaeDdong-ie's death anniv then..... :((

Poor Geon, pining for his lost child.

Double the pain because he witnessed DP's proposal. He must feel wrecked and bereft of all happiness.

What MY said when they parted that she used up all happiness in imagining and hoping for a happy life with Geon and KaeDdong, it also applies now to Geon: he's using up all happiness to make himself content with watching her from afar. :((

Geon!!! Get MY back - palli!! Use your sexy hands!! hehe

Guest samasta93

I am so looking forward to their quarrels.

I bet MY will give Gun an equal loud and fiery talk down, when he starts to rant at her and thinks she will shriek down timidly. BAWOOOM! MY gives him a piece of her mind. And with all that yelling, fighting and screaming will they reveal much more than they intended and ... taaadaa ...

Wait! Someone needs to offer cold water first for cooling down a bit their high tension mood.... glasses of cold water with hamo hamo special drink :D

After that... only rice-cake god knows~~ =))

P.S. People say.. to make puffy rice cake, you need to use more power when pounding it... so......... gyahahahaha~~ :))

Lol at all of you - from kissing to rice pounding.. the same thing happening at another forum I visit. Lol.. what is this show doing to us?? Or we all have a "pervy geon" inside? Hehe

@eylrx yes I was thinking about that too!!

pervy alert: can Geon & MY's quarrel go something like this?

(after the initial outburst, emotions get out of control and things just get blurted out unexpectedly)

Geon: Did you know I really wish I got on time at the airport - all I could ever think was---

MY: --Fluffy rice cake--

Geon: Exactly-- let's stop shouting at each other and start pounding instead...

MY: 23rd Lee generation!!!

Geon: This time no more cartoony depiction...after all, it's me, Geon-ie. Euhahahahahaha

(next scene is banned by MBC for censorship whehhehe ;) )