[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

This is just my imagination.....Brokenhearted,LG might walk away and leave the painting behind for MY...His action might make some noise and disrupt the proposal.....MY go to check the sound and found the painting on the floor....

I rushed to our station and I told my friend that DP proposes to MY, My friend responded " You are affected again, thats a part of love story, and if they(MY and LG) are meant to be, they will be.... :x

That was an encouragement for me to watch episode 14.... I really hope Miyoung will not say Yes to DP's proposal, she is still inlove with LG.. As for LG, I hope he will fight for his love towards Miyoung.... Another week of waiting, Writer-nim Please surprise us and mend our broken hearts.... Advance Happy Weekend everyone.... Take care all... :x >:D< [-O<

:-B Personally, I think it's great....Daniel's proposal......in this episode (eps 14) because this should mean PLOT movement....this means that soon our Charming Daniel will receive his answer from MY, which we all know, what that will be... I say stay calm especially if you watched the TW version, it's not like we don't know what will happen, ENJOY the Ride, Enjoy the K-Version of FTLY because it has never cease to make most of us laugh and cry and laugh and just have a 'feel good day'....how many dramas can we say do that? For anyone that still feels that Daniel, who really is a great guy, is slimy or whatever words were used against him, I'd remind you about who really is Slimy and that was MY's co-worker The Loathsome-Greedy-Callous Lawyer. Geon knew that 'loathsome lawyer was trash' but, Geon knows that Daniel is a good guy. Geon knows Daniel has been good to MY and supportive of MY. If Daniel was really a 'slimy' guy, Geon would not have stood back and watched or let Daniel anywhere NEAR his Precious Snail. Three years ago, Geon would have taken the next flight to France, if he had thought that Daniel was slimy or trash. MY is very fortunate to have TWO amazing, eligible, intelligent, confident, sincere men 'enamorados'....enamoured....of her. NOT only am I glad that the proposal took place in this episode, I am glad that Daniel will be one step closer to finding his sister. Makes me wonder if Daniel would have waited longer before proposing....I say this because Daniel thought he found his beloved sister, only to almost be duped (if not for MY)....so, at this moment in his life He might be feeling that he has come up empty again...I'd say he is a bit vulnerable. When we feel like this we tend to reach out to those we love. There is no denying he has feelings for MY. But, what Daniel will soon find out is that MY and him will be better off great friends because MY lost her heart to Geon a long time ago.........LEE YONG, GRANNY, MY's Friend, MY's mom, SY ......get those brain cells working and work your MAGIC to LOCK Geon and MY anywhere together.....doesn't matter where and LOSE the KEY.....pout~~~heartbreak is always hard....MY knows....Sera knows.....soon Daniel will know and the sooner this happens the sooner WE will have out OTP Snail couple together and having baby snails.

Guest snowflakesj16

Daniel's proposal to Mi Young was so sweet and sincere that my heart almost dropped at the sight of Geon witnessing it all. Seems like this episode was less intense compared to Episode 13 (maybe cause it has less comic scenes) but  I believe that the scenes (especially the cliffhanger) are pivotal to lead Geon to make up his mind and pursue Mi Young again. At the same time, stealthily letting Mi Young know how Geon is feeling despite not knowing that it's him she's talking to. The painting will probably be the instrument for her to know how Geon really feels. I get this fluttering feeling when scenes of them supposedly texting each other are presented with them actually talking  to each other. Seeing how Geon seems to still be sleeping on his side of the bed rather than in the middle, is so telling on how much he misses her and still longs for her. I saw Mi Young's act of trying to act tough in front of Geon, despite shaking inside, after their meeting was kind of a way to get back at him, telling him that she's different and she's doing well, because she thinks Geon's doing well with Se Ra. Mi Young, if you only knew, he's really dying inside because of his longing for you. 
Now I'm expecting the intensity level of the love triangle to be the focus of episode 15, and maybe episode 16. But I hope they don't drag it too long. I know Mi Young still loves Geon, but to her knowledge Geon is happy with Se Ra, add the fact that Daniel has been nothing but good to her and stood by her all this time, I get kinda nervous that she'll actually consider accepting his proposal. 
I'm also eager to see how Mi Young will accept Geon again. Will it be after knowing the truth that he isn't with Se Ra after all, or will it go as far as her having to know about the now-dormant-illness that made Geon decide to be a noble idiot?  And when that finally happens will Daniel turn into the selfish-possessive second lead? They've done well with Se Ra's character so far, I hope they won't turn Daniel into someone hateful. 

Guest pretty_wuvwee

I'm just reading the recaps here for episode 14 and I could feel my <3 breaking... T_T Poor Gunie... 
But we got to admit that Daniel has always been there for Mi Youngssi. I think he deserves a spot in the limelight...just this once though. ;p And maybe next week, we'll find more sweet scenes with our OTP. ^_^ It's crazy how this show is giving us all these feels...even if we all know what happened in the TW version. I find it funny that we still feel like this (heart breaking for oppa Gun) even if we all know that KMY and LG are both fated for each other. I guess that's the evidence on how solid this show has been and how amazing the actors are! :D 
Thanks again to the live recappers! Till next week! Aja! Fighting uri snail couple! ^_^

well I think this episode is telling more story about Daniel... about his feeling...his insecurity about his past when he left his own sister which made him lost her,and how he thinks that 'maybe' MY is the only one left, fated to be his only family.
I think it's pretty good episode, even though there's no progress on MY and LG relationshipbut thanks to LG's disguise as LYJ, LG now knew what MY actually feel about him.Hwaiting, LG! Himnae MY! 

Ummm .. just returned back home... what's up  :-SS 
I hope it was good... 
Daniel what? proposed? :-O ... Well I did see it coming. . . 
Calm my beating heart... After episode 13 I'm sure everyone is just crazy about LG now... His heart was so full of love for MY in the previous episode that we are all waving LG flags.... 

Personally, I think the today's episode is not good as usual although there are still some emotional moments. 1. The fake sister of Daniel. I understand she may appear to make 'obstacle' in the road of seeking sister of Daniel but it's quite insipid. Why Daniel didn't check her scar at the neck??2. Too many miscellaneous scenes like MY draws on the cups for the staff, when she rides the bus and seeing a mom and a baby...I think the scriptwriter wants to show her talent as well as her missing for Gae Dong but those scenes raise a little interest...
However, the saving of the epsisode is Daniel's sweet proposal with Gun's afar watching...This scene really shows the end of vague attempt in Gun. He wants her, he misses her, he needs her so much but he can't save what he did in the past. I feel sorry and pitiful for Gun as the battle he's fighting is quite hopeless. He bought her a biggest round of flowers, she didn't know. He bought her 'snail sign' drawing, she didn't know. He booked the same room she stayed when they met at Macau, she didn't realize either. All the things he had done, being mourned alone for the fault he hurt her, no one knows but him. And now he's obviously witnessing the proposal of another man to the woman he loves. That's just so pathetic. Despite the possible rejection of Mi Young, I think that moment ended the concealing of Gun. Now he must fight for his love, step outside and not let her go for any stupid reason. 

Overall, I'm still satisfied with this episode. They may just give us some hints to explode a big bomb next week. LOL. Never thought following that movie would ache my mind that much...maybe I need a kind doctor like Dr.Octopus LOL.

Guest chunnogirl33

I'm giving Gun one more episode to wallow in self pity. I really need to see him fight for MY by episode 16!

It's not just self pity but insecurity and guilt. However, I agree that they can't waste too much time. We only have six more episodes to go and while I know they will end up together I actually need to watch them BE together and fight against obstacles as a team, like they did before. Pleaseeee writers pleasseeee!

Guest snowflakesj16

only1khj said: NOW is the time for Gun to look into the divorce documents, realize what's happened, get a clearance from Dr. Octopus that he doesn't have HD and decide to pursue MY.  First, by letting DP/MY know that he's still married to MY in the comical way only LG can do. 
My prediction: when LG finds out what SR did to MY, he will confront her and SR will break down.  This will be about the time DP discovers SR is his sister.

AUUGH I knew it was going to be a cliffhanger proposal as predicted days ago :((  ~ This is so unfair and MBC went even further and cheated us with a FLASHBABACK preview... Hope that we get a written  preview sooner than later to tie us over until next week....

I am praying [-O< [-O<  really hard that MY does not notice LG standing there and that LG doesn't make his presence known.  I don't want her response to be influenced in any way .... I'm afraid that if LG is noticed that her reply may be influenced .. especially with Daniel in front of her...so please LG just watch, stay silent and calm ~don't push the issue ... :-S

But realistically I'm expecting her not to accept or maybe doesn't decide right away, because their are only 6 episode left ..and so much ground left to cover ... Daniel still has to find his sister, LG and MY have to resolve their differences, we're still not sure if they're still married or divorced and I demand an epilogue episode not just 15 min of them getting back together ... [-X 2 episodes then I'll be in heaven    O:-)  but it's highly unlikely :(

Let me have a guess at what's going to happen...

Daniel proposes to MY and before Mi-young answers, Geon jumps out with the painting and says she can't marry him because she'll be committing polygamy! Mi-young sees the painting and knows that he's Young-ja and conflict ensues... (i.e. Are you taking me for an idiot? - one of the most popular dialogues in Kdramas)

Anyway, I went to the FTLY Baidu forums and looked at what they were saying about the livestream. I think most people thought that the episode was slow. However, they are optimistic about the developments. I can only cross my fingers and hope that the Korean public were optimistic as well. We need to retain the no.1 crown! There are some parts of the episode which were completely unnecessary. Perhaps they'll help in the plot movement later on?
No. 1 is 

Daniel's fake sister. I haven't seen the subs, so this may be the trigger to Daniel's proposal but that sounds a little far-fetched. Is it possible... that the couple takes revenge later on Mi-young and Geon comes to the rescue?

No. 2 is

Mi-young drawing faces on coffee cups. My instinct tells me that this may help later with her design for Geon's company's products. They can try to parody SSOABG with the design part, like have Geon pour a cup of coffee over Mi-young's designs. Haha...

No. 3 is

SMS conversations. I think we prefer to see them talking face to face much more

:( Once is okay, but using the same trick so many times can get old.

I really feel bad for Sera/Wang Ji-won. She must be the 2nd female lead who has the least screen-time in history. The scriptwriters are so reluctant to make her a villain that she has almost no presence in the drama at all. I hope she'll play a part in time to come.
Lastly, Jang Nara looks really haggard in this episode. It must be really tough, live filming, hope she can get some decent rest soon.