[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@chunnogirl33 - nothing I said was even remotely unfavourable to JH, this is the first work of his I've seen and I've been very impressed. 
Had you read my comment carefully you would see that I was not dissing JH, but was specifically  talking about the soompi article and the assumption it made, the same one that all such soompi articles (or at least the many I've read) make - that K Drama fans all watch for the same reason. It's not just this one soompi article, but all of the dozens of similar articles I've read, all presume that "most" = "all". I am, quite literally, a born contrarian, and when an article promotes such a stereotype, the urge to counter it is atavistic and irresisitible. :)

I still don't get it. When in the preview gunny forgot something important. Y da hell is SERA the stupid witch stopping him. Don't tell me he will throw away MY. N tell her nonsense things in Amnesia mode which in turn affects MY. He suddenly seems to remember everything but MY met with the accident. I want my OTP.!!!!!

Almost One hour to go!!!! FIGHTING! !! [-O< [-O< [-O<

chunnogirl33 said: @stuartjmz‌ The article is supposed to be funny and the gifs reflect the sentiments expressed in the text. Geon has many expressions that work well in an article like that. I don't think they are assuming the audience only watches for Geon, The article is not comparing actors or characters. There are plenty of articles dedicated to JN, CJH and WJW out there. In fact, if you go to Viki you will find most people fangirling over CJH instead of JH. Please allow the guy to get some recognition. He is doing a good job and we all know how hard it is for mature actors to get recognition in this industry that is obsessed with youth.

I guess that's the fate of our KaeDdong-ie / Ji Nian Pin (in TW version means 'souvenir').

Always the sacrificial lamb whose loss will be the catalyst to erasing all doubts about the OTP's love for each other.

When Geon still goes after Mi Young after the miscarriage, Sera will face the same ending as "all types of 'oppa'" as Geon puts it : "I will make them all disappear! Heu-wa-hahahahahahahha!"

Sorry sweeties I'm too lazy to scan the pages for the live streaming, can a kind-hearted creature send me the link please...... It will be my first time to do the live streaming.....if I'm successful? Please......love you friends! :x ❤️

ChelseaS said: for those who want to watch live...

if you've got time, and can be bothered, why not watch it thru iMBC? I've used this site since Empress Ki days and aside from a few lagging moments, it has been reliable so far.

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

But you'll need to create an account which can be tedious. But once you have one already, watching your fave drama live is easy peasy. Don't remember the site I used before to guide me to create an account, but I found the link below.

Create an iMBC account

@chunnogirl33‌ @ChelseaS‌ too late! alighted before I read this.. lol

@spideysteve‌ yes! Watched without the sound. Haha.

Guess it's "fated", the show occupying my mind whole day showed up by itself when the day is Abt to end when I m not even actively looking for it. Lol

juju84 said:

Sunset90

said:

Yes thanks for pointing it out. Daniel did frown when she wanted to make that cup. I'm sure Daniel has realized that LG is also protective of KMY. It's not like only MY loves LG and LG doesn't reciprocate at all. 

When I saw Daniel genuinely talking about MY being his sister .. and he was her neighbor hood oppa... I thought he feels disappointed that LG doesn't appreciate MY as much he should. MY was silently suffering is Dan's angle. But I don't think he is focused on breaking the marriage intentionally. He just wants MY to be happy. 

I don't want Daniel to go overboard asserting that she should leave him and he did nothing for you. Besides I don't think MY would accept that either.

If it isn't LG for her, no one would do... 

Aaahh i really miss this drama, i miss Lee Gun's Laugh :)) :)) :)) and Agyeo 8-} 8-} 8-}.

i miss sweetie mi young, and her glasses :-B :-B :-B ...

i really envy with you chingu.. :( while im waiting for episode 8, you gals have discussed about episode 11... :o3 :o3 :o3

I dont know when does the next episode come to my country...

When i visit viki.com i dont know how to search.. :-?? :-?? :-??

cinchaaa... God plzzzz... [-O< [-O< [-O<

stuartjmz said: That soompi article was mildly amusing but it assumes, as all such soompi articles do, that all KDrama viewers are women who watch to crush on the male lead(s) 
Six photos of just JH and one of JH and JNR versus none of just JNR, and none at all of CJH or WJW, as steereotypical as most K Dramas themselves. My FTLY viewing experience has been one of anxiousness, fretting, anxiety and fear, waiting and waiting and waiting for the bad, dark stuff to happen, and getting more concerned the longer we were spoiled with happy cuteness. NOW I can relax because what I was expecting has arrived, and so I can look forward to watching the rest of the Drama. The difference between the FTLY that I'm watching, and the one that soompi writer's watching id that mine has a considerably bigger cast, and JH doesn't have 92.8% of the screentime. :)

Hi chingus,
It's my first post after Master's Sun. I am soooo addicted to this drama.. 
I suspect the memory lost once they highlight the taking off of the wedding band from LG's finger in the last ep. But am happy the writers aren't dragging it for several ep.. 
cheers.... :)

If you want to watch MBC FTLY live streaming via the internet, you can see this link.
http://www.olweb.tv/mbc-tv-korea
Two hours later, you can check in dramacool.com, because usually we've been able to watch FTLY, episode 11 RAW.
And a few hours later we are able to watch the episodes FTLY episode 11 Sub English.
Dramacool.com is the best site.

@heppy why don't you ask s/he either s/he in Soompi or not? Maybe without we realize that's one of our chingudul here? =)) =))

shoutout:

hey, is there anyone here who happen to watch FTLY episode 9 on the bus just now???

i think watchin live in MBC official site can raise internet rating. So, maybe we should try this together. :)) :))

also some soompier said even it's lagging just let it open coz it will secure the rating. True or not, i don't know. Lol.

So Gun doesn't seem to be so out of it.  He knows something is not right.  I wish someone would tackle Se Ra as she tries to stop Gun.  I'm on vacation and suppose to be sleeping in but haven't because of the waiting for a new episode.