[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@hyall I agree with what you said about Tw version, CunXi was a despicable being and he needed that big incident for 'growth'. But Gun was a likeable being to begin with. But I don't think that facts hinders anything...a person can grow without having been despicable at any moment of life, and that's what the drama has been doing so far. Gun was a respectful person to begin with, but he definitely grew and changed in past 10 episodes. 
And I don't think amnesia will throw that away. A lot of people are assuming they used amnesia to turn Gun into a despicable being, in order to fit the story into Tw version, but I never bought that theory cuz amnesia is losing memory and not losing personality...and Gun was never despicable even before falling in love with MY, so why would he be even if he lost the memory of loving MY? 
And from the preview, it doesn't look like Gun has turned into a complete douchebag...if that was the case, I would've been kinda disappointed in the production team, cuz that means they chose the 'easy way' to turn back into Tw original version track despite everything they made different so far. But, if today's episode shows that Gun is still Gun, I would still have faith in them. That means they are sticking to their own original characters, Gun and MiYoung, not CunXi and XinYi. And that's what this remake was about...following the story plot but creating new characters.

@gumi - thank you for calling Cun Xi what he was, "despicable". I've  never been able to fathom why so many absolutely love a Drama that had a truly horrible first lead. If Geon had been like Cun Xi, I'd be gone, too :)

I also don't see the sense in using amnesia to turn Geon into a douchebag when the incident was the start (and ONLY the start) of Cun Xi changing FROM a douchebag. Since we're halfway through, I don't think we've got time for nice guy becomes douchebag becomes nice guy again, not when we've also got to "find" Daniel's sister and get that story sorted as well as MY's own personal growth. I'm still interested to see what becomes of the good luck token he gave her in Macau, that was a key low point in the OTP romance in the original. 

Looking back how the couple first met and then married, it seems the writer would only show us that the real destiny can never be avoided.
Although they tried to escape, although others are trying to prevent and despite many obstacles in their way, destiny is fixed destiny.
Like the title of this drama "Fated To Love You" , both will always be destined to be together.
Obstruction, interference and obstacles in this drama was as gravel of life which every couples should live.
Through pleasure and pain together, the couples will find the true meaning of love. Through the ups and downs of life, the couple will be stronger to deal with it.
It was all because lifeline has ordained them always together. 
So to cheer our hearts from the obstacles that will be faced by these couples next, remain believes that this sweet couples were meant to be together.
FIGHTING !!!

I don't want Daniel "taking advantage" of the situation. I want him as a strong support as a friend... 
But I guess he did say about " being more courageous about his feelings" in the last episode... So he loves her romantically? I really saw him as a protective friend who wants to test whether her hubby is treating her well or not...