[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

On the upside, because this Drama is so very much shorter than the original that means the dark bits must be shorter too. I voted for 5 dark episodes in the poll, but it could be 6. But that includes the "finding herself" phase of the original, In which MY flees Korea to distant Aotearoa and finds wisdom and strength from a sage old man in a small country town.

Lol @ Ur last sentence.

I voted for 2 epi by the way..

Guest ramsha ghazala

All of u are AWESOME!!!!! never have I laughed and cried so much at the same time :P. Those stills will be the death of me I actually woke up having this nightmare today to find it already coming true :-S

Consolidated ratings for Fated to Love you------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episodes AGB (nation) TNS (nation) AGB (Seoul) TNS (Seoul)1st 6.6 -- 7.2 --2nd 7.2 -- 7.6 7.53rd 7.9 8.5 8.5 8.7
4th 9 7.9 10.3 9.95th 8.6 9.1 8.9 10.8
6th 9.7 9.6 10.5 11.97th 9.7 9.6 10.5 11.9
8th 10.6 10.6 11.8 11.79th 10.2 9.4 11.8 12.4
10th 9.7 8.9 10.7 10.6

:bz

First time posting here! :D Honestly I don't know if I should be happy that they released the photos so I can be prepared than be surprise when they air the episode. Either way, I'm still gonna be a total mess when it happens: :'( :'( especially if it's a cliffhanger  or if incident A and M are on the same episode and I would probably lose it TOO+MUCH.giftumblr_m3j3ejjd051qauj9z.gif.gif?1404127

We can handle this guys!!! Hoping our Snail couple will also survive thistumblr_m4lhpzbWgN1qluqox.gif

Guest kaddict92

^Nope. He temporarily had blindness. 
And I have a feeling ratings won't be strong this week. I don't thinksome people are ready to watch the whole angst but hey Trot Lovershad the amnesia going and after that their ratings went up. Haaah...