[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Amnesia, huh? C’est la vie in Kdramaland. Since he won’t remember her, he’ll probably revert back to his nasty self. Egged on by SR.
I’m thinking the clan elders, since they were hollering about heritage rights, will try to make her give over her rights to the baby (or worse). So between this, LG’s old self, MY’s regret over SR - MY will disappear with Daniel, have the baby and we’ll get to watch as LG realizes something is missing from his life and his search and rediscovery of MY.
And, the money part of the contract was inked out, so how the heck could they accuse her of receiving money. That made no sense to me. Also, the “concubine” stated she’d been kicked out, so how could she have still been wandering around the house. And, don’t they have locks? Why wasn’t his man cave locked, so no one could enter?
One last two center, the “chaste for 3 years” line - I went to my goto sub source and it says, “Evil, quickly retreat.” This makes more sense, since LG is talking about the inner wild man that wants to come out and he is trying to subdue him.

ChelseaS said: gumi said: I'm just glad that Gun's beauty is back this week
Nice job amnesia, for putting LG back to his normal hairstyle. I think he was too mad in love with MY to care about his hairstyle, but now he is back to suave CEO. Oh, and I also looooved the detail this news revealed. LG and Tak are kindergarten friends, who know everything about each other. KINDERGARTEN FRIENDS. 

Guest chunnogirl33

@Sunset90‌ The contract was LGs fault. But I only blame him for the clause about buying Mi Young and keeping the baby. The divorce itself was understandable. The whole mess is the Hamo duo's fault. I'll repeat this forever until they pay! lol

Hmmmm... the amnesia route...one.of the most cliche moments in not just kdrama...but all of dramaland.

Its weird though how they will play out the story. and how they would squeeze in the essential plot till the 20th episode. I just hope they.would manage the scenes properly and not make it too rushed

ChelseaS said:
I think ppl are still having questions about how many episodes the drama is. It's 20 episodes. Can we request the thread started to please update the 1st page with this info?

EDIT: already sent PM to thread starter to update. ;)

@gumi The hair. LOL. While mostly everyone was resenting the hair the past few episodes, I thought it was pretty symbolic of his "split" personality. So. Fun. I can only take it because it's Hyukkie. XD

I'm assuming the preview's out, since the hair is mentioned. I haven't seen it, but I'm curious how far they will take this amnesia‌ track. I hope it doesn't last more than one episode. Normally I'd say it's a lazy writing tool, but because Gun and Miyoung are fated, it means anything and everything beyond outrageous and unbelievable... can be believable and acceptable. No matter the obstacles, I couldn't question it because it would all still just be a part of the formula for their destined love at the end of it all. No one can argue with that one fact that they're fated, hahhh. XD The only thing I worry about this amnesia plot is their screen time together. FTLY has always been about Gun and Miyoung's relationship. Everyone else is second to them (even if I'm also looking forward to Daniel and Sera's encounters). We've been especially spoiled with this version's turn of events, so I'd only be against the amnesia if it means less Gunnie-Miyoung scenes. Which I also doubt by the way of the photos seen last week.

Must catch up with all page jumps. We are fast! I think I'm more excited than nervous for Wednesday. XD

P.S. Did Miyoung's family move to Seoul permanently? I have to admit that I was surprised and a bit disappointed, only because it seems out of character for them. They fought for their island and the people, it's the place where Miyoung's aboji was laid to rest, she partially got married to save their Yeoul home. It doesn't make any sense to me except that it's convenient for Gun and Miyoung's separation plot right now. Please correct me if I got it wrong.

@songielove, I think the family moved to Seoul because LG closed down the soap plant.  In the original, Cun Xi kept the factory and expanded it. Since the mothers 2 daughters, the son-in-law and the grand-child all moved to Seoul I think the mother also relocated to Seoul to be with them.  I don't think she sold her island home though because she could never be sure that the new restaurant would work.

@beamonkr I can't wait for tom's episode! Despite the amnesia, I'm putting faith on the writers and I hope they don't let me down. 
I wonder what the MY mom's reaction would be to his amnesia?I really wish that MY, MY's family and LG's family says LG that MY is his wife. 
I really wish SeRa talks afterwards... to LG ...and start her poisoning... I want LG to witness MY's kindness before Sera can seep through. 

Sunset90 said: @beamonkr I can't wait for tom's episode! Despite the amnesia, I'm putting faith on the writers and I hope they don't let me down. 
I wonder what the MY mom's reaction would be to his amnesia?I really wish that MY, MY's family and LG's family says LG that MY is his wife. 
I really wish SeRa talks afterwards... to LG ...and start her poisoning... I want LG to witness MY's kindness before Sera can seep through. 

so, the amnesia thing will happen right? arghhhh..it's so conflicted...i dont want to see the amnesia's episodes, it's hurt my feeling already TT.., but my LG's hairstyle is back, i dont want to miss it..
and sera will think, she has a chance to take LG back in her arms..aigooooo..she doesnt know yet our LG already falling in love and obsessed with our lovely snail..i just hope maybe LG doesnt recognize MY, but his heart does, and our snail will be by his side, dont give up, just fight for him..mi young ahh
to think again..i prefer the amnesia thing than they followed the tw's version..i dont want something happen to the baby,,i love her/him , and i've get my emotional involved with their baby already...

In a few Drama threads from earlier this year, I ran some short surveys for fun. I guess twenty+ years in market research have left an indelible mark :)
Anyway, here's a VERY short survey on how we think the rest of the Drama will turn out. I hope it provides some entertaining food for thought:
FATED TO BE THE SAME? 

The error in one of the answer options for the last question is a reminder that this survey is just for fun, so if you want to have fun with that option, go ahead :)

9jhz7n.jpg
Hi everyone, finally joining the Fated lovers group :) 
I came upon these pics at Kdramastars recent article abt this drama. I don't remember LG dance with Sera before. Wonder if we will see this scene on Wed/Thurs. Am so glad his old hairstyle is back! With all the parodies we've seen, I trust the writers to give us real good scenes of amnesia. I am not a fan of it but since the writers haven't disappoint us with laughters, I think we'll enjoy the next 10 episodes. *fingers cross. 
*great to see familiar names on this group :) 

Thanks for sharing the pics of Geun and SeRa dancing.  I  believe that happened when SeRa came back from NY (and she went to Geun's office first while Geun was showing MY around).  MY left and SeRa wanted to go somewhere - and this is probably what they did.

I wish they've shown this in that episode - JH is a really good dancer.