[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

yuta_rule said: viyra said:

If the preview says Geun lost his memory after Macau, then he can claim he didn't know anything at all about MY, including their wedding, pregnancy, etc.  How is that possible then?  It will be a total loss for Geun - and grandma too.  Is it going to be victory for SeRa?

I hope something good comes out of this instead of confusing not only Geun but us, the viewers.

chunnogirl33 said: @beamonkr‌ Hi! this scenario works but how about grandma Lee? Would she allow the baby or babies to be taken away? I hope Mi Young fights for Geon at some point too. But I could imagine her giving some time to Se Ra, like you said she still feels guilty. I also want her and her mom to find out that Geon was drugged. I'm still mad at the brother in law. He can't get away with that.

Chingu... I read your thread, Everybody is busy of talking about lee gun amnesia (episode 10 or 11), but im still up in episode 7, my head is still blank,

But may i share about my jerky opinion, if lee gun have an amnesia, then was he forget about se ra??? And of course he forgot about Mi Yong too... but nevermind, since he lived with mi young, Eventually he'll remember about Mi young, if he dont, the charming of mi young will make lee gun fall in love.. then After his memory back, he already loves mi young... then how about se raaaa???? just go to daniel pitt, he's really charming too... not bad for you sweetieee.. if you dont want, let me take him.. :D

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hi Chingu-deul.. 
So there is already some news regarding the upcoming episode,, Well, from what I understand with this hangul text:
병원에서 깨어난 건(장혁)은 유전병 발병이 의심되는 증상을 보이고 미영(장나라)을 기억하지 못한다. 그런 건을 보며 미영은 혼란스러워 하면서도 건의  ..
It says that when Gun (Jang Hyuk) woke up at the hospital, there seems to be symptoms of a suspected genetic disease outbreak as he could not remember Mi Yong(Jang Nara). Seeing Gun like that confused Mi Young but still keep watch of him by his side.

Does anyone think this was the way the writer found to take out the saddest part of the original two drama I don't want to spoil what that part was although I think must of us know which part I am talking about but hopefully that is why we are getting the amnesia plot. To get rid of the m plot.

Kdrama-lover said:

Hi Chingu-deul.. 
So there is already some news regarding the upcoming episode,, Well, from what I understand with this hangul text:
병원에서 깨어난 건(장혁)은 유전병 발병이 의심되는 증상을 보이고 미영(장나라)을 기억하지 못한다. 그런 건을 보며 미영은 혼란스러워 하면서도 건의  ..
It says that when Gun (Jang Hyuk) woke up at the hospital, there seems to be symptoms of a suspected genetic disease outbreak as he could not remember Mi Yong(Jang Nara). Seeing Gun like that confused Mi Young but still keep watch of him by his side.

Guest spideysteve

Claudia Delcampo said: Does anyone think this was the way the writer found to take out the saddest part of the original two drama I don't want to spoil what that part was although I think must of us know which part I am talking about but hopefully that is why we are getting the amnesia plot. To get rid of the m plot.

Guest fiovial

Amnesia???????????? Seriously show?? Amnesia?????? Wow that's disappointing to say the least.

Trying to look at the bright side....since amnesia wasn't in the TW version maybe they'll deviate more from the TW version...like some of you said better the amnesia than the other more saddening and heart crushing option.

But still amnesia! !!! What the!!!!!

Guest ned_cleo

Oh cmon guys calm down. Even if he has amnesia now, the feeling will remain the same somehow. I bet it'll be super hilarious for him trying to remember who MY is and when he remembers who she is, it'll be the end game. 
*Gosh it'll be super hilarious if he fakes the amnesia hahaha I can imagine LG making fools of MY <3 :)) :)) :))

Even though i feel disapointed like everyone else about the amnesia thing...but i decided to trust writernim with the twist :)

I believe this is a phase that MY have to going through in a way to show the elders and grandma how she feel for real for his husband Gun..

And this is also a test for Gun...if his feeling is a true love not a pity, then he should found that feeling again by experiencing MYs loves and care :")