[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

The evil chairman/family member guy presented  the divorce contract during a  family meeting - LG is definitely going to protect MY through this .... the grandmother is upset ..My family came in she's trying to take MY away -My refuses to leave ...her mother is telling everyone off ...My tells how she feels ...Dam she dragged MY out  of the house and LG is distraught  and mad as hell .... LG is going after MY  ... MY getting hit many times by  her mother...LG stops her from hitting his wife by grabbing her arm and holding on to it  ..He is practically in tears ...MY gets dragged out and has to face reporters ...LG does nothing but stands where MY left her and mopes  ...Daniel comes to the rescue to late and left standing in the road  have to return to work

Halmoni apologizes and almost faints. Geon tries to calm her down. The elder is still talking and is angry.

MY omma comes in and tries to drag MY out of the house. MY says she likes Geon. Her mother doesn't believe her and pulls her out anyway. Geon is in shock.
The elder says something and Geon lets him have it.
MY and her mother are outside talking. Her mother isn't listening and starts hitting her. Geon comes out and stops her. The mother is furious and lets him have it for what he did and drags MY out.
Oh no...there are reporters waiting and ask them questions. Daniel sees them leaving.
Se Ra's friend comes to give her the news.
MY is comforting her mother who's crying and is worried. MY reassures her and they hug.

itzibitzispider said: President Park and brother in-law give out bentos to the reporters before the shop ... out step a couple of school kids and school boy Yong "confesses" to school girl MY and her fisty friend gets mad and kisses him twice .... MY runs in fake embarecement