[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Geon is losing it guys!! Lol!! He's scaring the doctor. :))The doctor gives him some advice and Geon asks something.
Geon is back at work and hitting the desk. He sees the snail again on his shoulder!
The secretary and half brother come running with the papers. It's news about him and MY. Geon gets upset and freezes the secretary again. Lol!!
Uh oh...the step mom is in their room and sees the mug. She is very annoyed and says something. She starts looking around. MY comes in but she hides. MY grabs something and leaves.
Noooooo!! She found the contract.
 MY and Geon are at the Ob/GYN's office. They are happy.
Geon takes MY to meet his doctor. They are looking at the ultrasound photo. Geon is saying something about the baby. MY adds to it. They are so happy!!
Time to shop for baby items. The shop attendant looks like their prenatal class instructor. Lol!! 
They are talking about something and MY sees a teddy bear. She wants it. Geon grabs on too. Soo cute!!
They are setting up the crib and everything! Geon sits on the bed and holds MY's hands. He asks her something and she replies. They laugh about it.
Geon and MY are in bed talking. Not sure what they're saying.

They are now talking about how MY celebrates her birthday. She mentions how she's always spending it alone since her mom is always tending to the restaurant. And LG asks how she would like to spend her birthday this year (?). She says something about just wanting to celebrate it with him and Gaeddongie. LG says he wants a Gunnie cup for his birthday.

Okay whatever happens tonight, or in the future. The baby better be alright. Even I am beginning to be stressed over Poopie and don't want something to happen to it. The OTP can break up but baby better be alright.

They are talking and finally get some sleep.
Se ra is at practice but isn't listening. The instructor is not pleased and gets her attention. Se ra is talking to her friend and is upset. She is crying.
MY is with Daniel at his place. She is designing a mug again. Daniel keeps looking at her. They discuss something.
Geon's assistant is discussing something. Geon mentions MY I think and the assistant is happy for him. He starts to sing a song. 
The step mom is with the elder. She gives him the contract and says something.
MY makes ramen for the step brother and he's happy with the food. MY says something and he looks guilty. She says something else and he continues eating and commends her on the food again.
MY is writing in the baby book again describing recent events
The next morning Geon is up walking around the room and MY comes in from the bathroom after a bath drying her hair. She's in her towel and  Geon playfully grabs at her. Lol!! MY says something and leaves. Geon reprimands himself I think. Lol!!
Uh oh...The news is out and MY omma is reading the papers.
The elders are meeting Halmoni, Geon and MY and are furious!!