[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest hello95123

OK what the HECK is going on with Gun's hair??????????  8-} It's like it has a subplot of it's own. 
It reminds me of a time my Mom decided that I needed a trim and that she would do it herself. She wanted to get that straight line you see in shampoo commercials, so in pursuit of it, she kept cutting my hair till it went from knee length to shoulder length. Really.  :(|)
Anywayz, I wasn't a fan of Gun's initial cut, but at least it had personality. Whatever is going on now is just one giant-hot mess.  :o
Of all the insane things ontop of Jang Hyuk head in the series, this has been my favorite:Gun_zpsbee423f3.png
They should've just left well enough alone. :ar!  And yes I'm am well aware that there was a ridiculously awesome KISS in this episode, yet I remain distracted by that hair. The preview should have the tagline: 'Next time on the adventures of Gun and his hair ... snail.' 

@honeywell -- am with you; was so distracted by those election results...
actually ep 9 starts with that cheek kiss and the election results pop up with faces.... it felt like random people peeping out of a car window and checking out our couple's moment... creepy!!!!

JFBQ00227070619B.gif

P.S ~ did anyone find it strange that SeRa called her? they have no one in common and so how did she find out MiYoung's cell number?

I know that lots of women are watching this show for shallow reasons of physical attractiveness, drooling over the male leads like they were objects. As a mature male, I  am, of course,  far above such baseness and watch it purely as an intellectual exercise in comparing how the passage of time and the relocation of the story from one culture to another has impacted on the gender politics and stereotypes. Nevertheless, since I as an international viewer don't contribute anything to the making of the show I feel I owe the sponsors a duty, to study their PPL in as fine a detail as possible. So, strictly and exclusively for the purpose of better examining the product placement of course, does anybody know of any 1080 download links? 

Lmangla said: hmmmm....
in ep 7, Gun says snails and frogs are friends; so daniel is a frog
in ep 9, Gun says, "is she with that lizard?"; daniel is a lizard now???? (GASP!!!)

this is the cute version:

in real life, they are super ugly......

Guest spideysteve

stuartjmz said: So, stricly and exclusively for the purpose of better examining the product placement of course, does anybody know of any 1080 download links? 

ep 9 feel rather disjointed in bits. the cute scenes were cute but it seemed to appear out of nowhere. the transition to the cute scenes (which can be super entertaining) didn't happen...looks like lots of folks found the editing a bit choppy and so good to know that am not the only one puzzled by some of the scenes...@hello95123 -- like you, found Gun's hair distracting as well.. like his top knot but his ironed out hair makes him look super terrible...

but found the SeRa chat very puzzling; what exactly was her purpose? ~ was she trying to scope out the situation to see if she could wriggle her way in? was she trying to find out what is going on so she can leave feeling chapter closed? was she trying to create doubt out of jealousy? anyone want to share their thoughts?

I'm afraid that they will follow the taiwan version. In taiwan version MiYoung had an accident because of that dammit SeRa and it came the moment that Gun have to choose one. Either the mother or the baby,so Gun choose to save miyoung. And when miyoung woke up she realized that her baby is gone and she blamed Gun for this :((

So miyoung decided to have a divorce and they were separated like 2years. Ouh. And miyoung became like daniel pitt's assistant. That's how the taiwan version is. Hope that this korea version is different :((