[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

lclarakl said:

@chunnogirl33, Oh I agree that the speech Gun (Geon) and the mom gave are very similar, however they were different to me. I call them backhanded compliments--because the recipient could take it as an insult.  Maybe the term I should have used in this case was a reversed backhanded compliment.  Both Gun and the mother said things before a group of people  exposing MY's flaws as they see them which can be hurtful and embarrassing. But then they summed up their speeches very nicely with the wonderful, good characteristics she possesses.  When the mom did it on the island, she said it among family and friends who knew MY probably from her birth--reminds me of the hometown where I grew up--where everybody knows everybody.  So the mom probably wasn't telling them something they didn't already know. Lol!!    When Gun said it, it was in front of a bunch of strangers looking and wanting to find faults with her. He laid her faults bare and summed up the things that made her so precious.

What I do like about the speech Gun gave is it showed what true love is based on vs infatuation. It showed he saw her flaws and recognized them, but still saw the beautiful qualities she possessed. I'm not sure if he's recognized the flaws that Se Ra possesses--infatuation.

This drama, regardless of K or T version is powerful. When I watched the T version, even amidst it's slapstick comedy, it was the first time I felt true hurt, anger, disappointment, and happiness on behalf of a character. The T version had real life characters (all shapes and sizes) that reminded me of people we see on a day to day bases.  I have a feeling that Se Ra will take some cheap shots to try and get back what belongs to her.

Is it Wednesday yet?

Why I get a feeling that lee gun obviously shows that he attracted to mi young but mi young more calm about her feeling to lee gun... If she leaves him, I guarantee lee gun is the one who totally going crazy... Hehehe... B-)

Why I get a feeling that lee gun obviously shows that he attracted to mi young but mi young more calm about her feeling to lee gun... If she leaves him, I guarantee lee gun is the one who totally going crazy... Hehehe... B-)

I'm sure. He couldn't even last a couple of hours. He was going when she didn't contact him after she left.

Guest spideysteve

What ARE THEY DOING. AWWWWWWWWWWW

QVQG5Rl.jpg?1?4496cr: Osen

lol look at JH's and JNR's hair

I can't get over how cute they are. And these two lucky gentlemen. :))

@spideysteve 

Imma gonna faint now... 2 handsome men and a beautiful lady :x 
Beautiful pics. 
1st pic: LG is like " Hey she's mine, go away daniel .." 

Look at MY's face in the middle pic :>... I only love you LG... (like in the karaoke )  In the last pic, Daniel is like... " Hey LG , get the hell out of here... " 

@beamonkr, since you mentioned that Daniel's sister may be Mi Young's friend, I'm going to let my thoughts out as well! It's been on my mind since the beginning! I have a feeling Daniel and Sera are going to be together at the end!

I kinda hope MY starts showing soon belly-wise I feel like I'm waiting a long time I know it takes months in real time but I'm so excited for her to start showing and everything 
I was worried that It's Okay, That's Love would beat FTLY in eatings ratings but I'm glad it didn't because I find FTLY more enjoyable and funny than IOTL tbh that is just my opinion though! I always look forward to Wednesday and Thursdays now just for FTLY 
CANT WAIT TO WATCH MORE TODAYYY 

beamonkr said: Looking at this off the MBC site, it looks like MY's friend is going to have a larger role in FTLY than Sera's friend.  I wonder how she'll impact the snail couple or maybe there's a twist and she's who Daniel is looking for.

I just started watching this lovely drama, I marathon the 1 till 8 episode for 2 days and I'm hook, Please any kind soul in this thread, PM me the live streaming of this show pretty  please, THANKS.

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

our danielicious is sure tall ne, look at our MY wedges plus a thick flat board just so she can have a bit more of a height *so cute~ so cute~* ^o^
DMY9.jpg

^^^ I'm a sucker for tall men! But unfortunately I ended up with a man that's only one inch and a half taller than me! Oh well! It's fate! And I guess what one wants is likely to be the opposite!

how is this for upcoming episodes..
ms. eggplant (SeRa's friend) tries to hurt MiYoung.. but is stopped by Danielicoius and then she is instantly smitten... ms. carrot (MiYoung's friend) hears about it and decides to give ms. eggplant a piece of her mind.. now Daniel is smitten by ms. carrot ~ well, why not.. the man likes orange. so why wouldn't he like ms. carrot? (and no, she is not his sister.. someone already mentioned that both daniel and sera have same colour hair and so obviously they are siblings..)

fated-to-love-you-ep-7-5.jpg
orange daniel

FatedtoLove36.jpg
ms. carrot and MiYoung....

@Lmangla I like your suggested scenario. Especially since it seems unlikely MY's friend is Daniel's sister. THat would mean her name was also MY, and so far we've no sign of that. 

Errr, @Lmangla‌, you just ruined my mood! Hehe, jk!

Well, in the original Taiwanese version, at Mi Young's work place, there was more than one Mi Young! I don't even how that's going to make Mi Young's friend as Daniel's sister but I thought I mentioned that!

Also, whoever Daniel's sister was in the original Taiwanese version, her name was not Min Young!

ymiss said: Errr, @Lmangla‌, you just ruined my mood! Hehe, jk! Well, in the original Taiwanese version, at Mi Young's work place, there was more than one Mi Young! I don't even how that's going to make Mi Young's friend as Daniel's sister but I thought I mentioned that! Also, whoever Daniel's sister was in the original Taiwanese version, her name was not Min Young!