[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

Looks like they're going full speed with casting. I like Jeon Hye Bin..glad she got the 2nd lead role. Excitement for this drama keeps going up and up!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry said: The character description of Choi Hyewon is very attractive to me, and JHB's looks in photos here naturally fit that kind of character. I don't know how about her acting though. So, we already know the female lead characters and they are now seemed to be strong! The only left is our hero's character. I'm curious how his personality is :) The serious love triangle of Joongi with 2 ladies is actually a new theme for his fans :P

It's getting more and more exciting!! After reading the brief descriptions of the supporting characters, I feel like everything I want is in this Drama.  
@petitoWow!! Can't wait to see JoonGi switching between those exquisite costumes and HOW fiercely charismatic he'll look in them. He looks kinda gained weight especially on his face.. Perfect!! I've always wanted that. XD
You said it @Merry I'm already into Jeon HyeBin's character too at the first read!! She sounds very tough and I love tough women who can take care of themselves. I just hope she's not being any troublesome to our Chongjapi!! Nam SangMi's character also sounds very bold. I loved that statement in its description "looking for a new world". Along with Joongi's gun and the prime minister's dream it really feels the end of Joseon dynasty since everyone looking, hoping and experiencing newness in their lives.
As I adore bromance, I hope we get to sense some of that between YoonKang and his Japanese friend/trainer. 

Welcome to our Blond Ajassi. It's great to seeing him again. I can't forget how much tension he gave me in TBDW. But I gotta say his acting was wonderful enough to make hate him forever. So his role this time is a good opportunity for the villainous image of his I have in my mind to be wiped off. 

Thank You @daegorr for the translations. Great like always!!

tumblr_n4i1st4E5r1s1v3ubo1_250.gif
All I can say is; Bring it on!! :x

It seems every time someone publishes the same story, there is a bit of addition to the story.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ju Wan and Jeon Hye Bin Cast in Leading Roles for “The Joseon Shooter,” Joining Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi

the-joseon-shooter-800x450.png

The upcoming KBS drama “The Joseon Shooter” has finalized the actors for its four lead roles.

According to a broadcast official on April 23, the four actors will be Lee Jun Ki, Nam Sang Mi, Han Ju Wan, and Jeon Hye Bin, to be involved in a four-way love line.

“The Joseon Shooter” tells the story of Park Yoon Kang (Lee Jun Ki), who puts down his sword and learns to shoot in order to take revenge for his father and little sister, becoming a hero of the generation. Nam Sang Mi will play Jung Soo In, who, while sheltered as a child, is strong-willed and courageous in her fight for a better world.

The role of Kim Hyo Kyung, will be taken on by Han Ju Wan, returning to the screen as the bastard son of the prime minister with dreams of a revolution, and the role of the charismatic Choi Hye Won, who comes to learn of true love that can’t be bought with money, will be represented by Jeon Hye Bin.

This will be Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi’s second time working together since the drama “Time Between Dog and Wolf” in 2007, and the drama will air on June 18 after the end of “Golden Cross.”

Source: Soompi

Guest linakyon

Hi everyone ^^ So the cast is already confirmed? I was going to watch because of Han Joo Wan and now I see Lee Jun Ki is in it :D I hope it hits daebak! Too bad we have to wait till June :P

Guest lisagi

Wah joseon gunman seems have a strong competitor. (Sorry if this is being off topic) I just read that choi jin hyuk joined fated to love you which will air at the same time with JG. That drama also has OTP reunited and now CJH who will be enlisted this year, so there must be many eyes on that drama. Wish joseon gunman could get a high viewership [-O< I am a little bit trauma after two weeks which is so underrated :(

Thank you for updates. I like the renioun Choi Jae-Sung (Mao) with Lee Junki in Joseon Gunman, I prefer his chemistry with LJK than Jung Kyungho's, it's so heartbreaking when they turn enemy, but in Joseon Gunman he becomes his real father so that's mean he only have short appearance because he will dead soon :'(

Btw  Kim Hyun-soo (Bridal Mask, Tree with Deep Roots, Good Doctor, Man From the Star) also join in Joseon Gunman. I like this girl, it seems like she has good eyes for good project 

10168138_689279281111456_880761414178054

Source: Lee Jun Ki / BG Family

@linakyon, welcome..great having you here.. yes..that wait til June....!

lisagi said: Wah joseon gunman seems have a strong competitor. (Sorry if this is being off topic) I just read that choi jin hyuk joined fated to love you which will air at the same time with JG. That drama also has OTP reunited and now CJH who will be enlisted this year, so there must be many eyes on that drama. Wish joseon gunman could get a high viewership [-O< I am a little bit trauma after two weeks which is so underrated :(

0708july said:

Thank you for updates. I like the renioun Choi Jae-Sung (Mao) with Lee Junki in Joseon Gunman, I prefer his chemistry with LJK than Jung Kyungho's, it's so heartbreaking when they turn enemy, but in Joseon Gunman he becomes his real father so that's mean he only have short appearance because he will dead soon :'(

Btw  Kim Hyun-soo (Bridal Mask, Tree with Deep Roots, Good Doctor, Man From the Star) also join in Joseon Gunman. I like this girl, it seems like she has good eyes for good project 

Source: Lee Jun Ki / BG Family

irilight said: It seems every time someone publishes the same story, there is a bit of addition to the story.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ju Wan and Jeon Hye Bin Cast in Leading Roles for “The Joseon Shooter,” Joining Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi

The upcoming KBS drama “The Joseon Shooter” has finalized the actors for its four lead roles.

According to a broadcast official on April 23, the four actors will be Lee Jun Ki, Nam Sang Mi, Han Ju Wan, and Jeon Hye Bin, to be involved in a four-way love line.

“The Joseon Shooter” tells the story of Park Yoon Kang (Lee Jun Ki), who puts down his sword and learns to shoot in order to take revenge for his father and little sister, becoming a hero of the generation. Nam Sang Mi will play Jung Soo In, who, while sheltered as a child, is strong-willed and courageous in her fight for a better world.

The role of Kim Hyo Kyung, will be taken on by Han Ju Wan, returning to the screen as the bastard son of the prime minister with dreams of a revolution, and the role of the charismatic Choi Hye Won, who comes to learn of true love that can’t be bought with money, will be represented by Jeon Hye Bin.

This will be Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi’s second time working together since the drama “Time Between Dog and Wolf” in 2007, and the drama will air on June 18 after the end of “Golden Cross.”

Source: Soompi

Nam to co-star with Lee Jun-gi

05-04(138).jpg
By Kim Ji-soo

Actress Nam Sang-mi is set to co-star in the upcoming television drama “Joseon’s Gunman” opposite actor Lee Jun-gi.

The new drama is expected to start airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays on KBS in June, following “Golden Cross.”

This is the first reunion in seven years for the two stars who also appeared together in the 2007 drama, “The Time of Dogs and Wolves.”

In the new drama, Lee will play the last swordsman of the Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910) who goes on to become a hero after he embraces the use of a Western rifle.

Koreantimes | April 24 2014

Hurray for Joseon Gunman 
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
My so belated post... busy... busy mode, I can't even read your past post. I will read it all if I have a time. I'm so excited... haizt I can't even have time for long post. I just drop by..
Bye for now JG Family...

Archived