[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn" There goes my freaking day that they postponed this drama until April 12 and had me clinging and waiting for dear life for the 5th to air, what a bummer to actually wait now for another week to the fact that I'm going into depressing as I'm typing my comment :-<

I'm looking forward to this.  At first I wasn't going to watch another long drama, but the cast of this one caught my eye.  So many of my favorite veterans, I know this will be good so I'm waiting impatiently for April 12th.

really guys? they're postponing this drama? i thought passionate love ended already >.< 
nevertheless thank you @Gemmie for all the filming photos. i got the feeling, this drama gonna be good :) 
@PaulK i love naeun too but what to do, Apink's comeback is more important.  and botching later half, i m gonna judge after i watch the first half.i am excited :)

@Gemmie‌, please post here if you know of the link to the press conference live of this drama. Thank you ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest Gemmie

The cast and staff of upcoming SBS weekend drama ‘Good Day’ hold their first script reading

The cast and staff of upcoming SBS weekend drama “Good Day” were ready to work but also have fun during their first script reading!

Those who were present for this session included Park Se Young, Lee Sang Woo, Rainbow”s Woori, Jung Man Shik, Hwang Woo Seul Hye, Choi Bool Ahm, Na Moon Hee, Kim Mi Sook, Chon Shang Min, Kang Nam Gil, and more, who showed their realistic acting during the two-hour session.

The drama”s production company stated, “Although it was their first rehearsal, the actors exceeded expectations with their fantastic character synchronization… The kind and touching story will touch the hearts of viewers.”

“Good Day” portrays the story of a single mother who raises her three daughters (Park Se Young, Hwang Woo Seul Hye, and Woori) and tries to send them off to ideal marriages but ends up getting married herself. ”Good Day” will premiere following “Passionate Love” this April!

Cr: dramarecap

class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(124, 124, 124); font-family: Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"SBS postponed Glorious Day premiere date

SBS has decided to postpone Glorious Day which was supposed to air it’s first episode this weekend. I quickly checked TV Schedule on Daum and found SBS will broadcast 달과 바다 달 바다를 지배하다 (a documentary program?) part 1 this Saturday & part 2 on Sunday.

I think Glorious Day is pressed against the time. The first script reading was held on 19 March, main lead Lee Sang Woo‘s casting was finalized on 25 March, the first teaser was released last weekend – a week before the initial premiere date. They haven’t released any poster and have just started releasing the still images yesterday.

As of now, they haven’t decided on the new premiere date, but hopefully it won’t get delayed for more than one week because out of the upcoming weekend dramas, this one has my full attention as I love the scriptwriter’s past projects & the casts. =) Hwaiting Glorious Day!

Source, and more articles on Beatus Corner

Archived