[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

LavelyShai said: I'm so happy to have my Se Young back in a drama. Weekend dramas can be the worst for me, but I'll try to stick this one out. It's 40 episodes so not as bad as 50 lol Ooh! Woori is also here! Not a huge Rainbow fan, but super happy to see her in this as well. 
@suchadiva42 Annyeong :-h :-h 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad to know that Lee Sang Woo will be back on the small screen after One Warm Word....really looking forward to seeing him again  :x :x :x

I wonder why there isnt much news publicise in the media to promote the drama? No interviews with the cast, not even final confirmation of the actors and actress...i really hope the drama will be aired as scheduled, which is supposed to be on 5th April...

Fighting Lee Sang Woo!!!

reijaye said: @DyaH based from the dramabeans article that i posted above Lee Sang Woo will be romantically with the second daughter played by Park Se Young and i think they are the main couple/lead..

guys if you want this drama to be subbed please fill up this form from Viki
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Title Name : Glorious Day
What country is this title from? : South Korea
Type of video: TV Show

thank you  :x

reijaye said: @suchadiva42 hello there.. yes you are in big trouble i've seen you a lot here in soompi. i hope Drama gods will help you with that LOL

more about the casting here are the UNCONFIRMED CAST

Jeon In Hwa
Jeon_In-Hwa.jpg

Jong Bo Seok 
jungbosuk.jpg

L of Infinite
infinite-l.png

Kang Nam Gil
img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=31847576

Kang Seok Woo
%EA%B0%95%EC%84%9D%EC%9A%B0.jpg

Hong Seok Chon
hong_seok_cheon_17160.jpg?1282579865

Jo Dong Hyuk
IChm6V-674.jpg&width=250&height=250

Jeong Man Sik
9595.jpg

Kang Mun Yong
97c21d83e87f2a34e731d239e6efce54.jpg

Lee Kyu Han
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsnlh5a55lLKmKziUBx9w

please be reminded these are UNCONFIRMED CAST
guess will have more confirmation news for the coming days.

Guest Gemmie

Lee Sang Woo and Park Se Young cast in Glorious Day

P8vkWpX.jpg

Lee Sang Woo and Park Se Young casting for SBS upcoming weekend drama Glorious Day is now finalized.

Lee Sang Woo is back to the dramaland after playing a husband who has to deal with his cheating wife in One Warm Word. This time, he will be playing as a workaholic & attractive man Seo Jae Woo, he’s an “um-chin-ah” (perfect man & son-in-law that any mother will love). I love it that this will be a light heartwarming family drama, where Lee Sang Woo will show his comedic acting.

Glorious Day is a drama about a mother who raises her 3 daughters alone. Her goal is to marry them off to great men. Park Se Young will be taking the middle daughter’s role Jang Da Jung, a sweet & optimistic woman who always brings joy & happiness to those around her.

Coming from Can You Hear My Heart & I Miss You scriptwriter Moon Hee Jung and PD Hong Seong Chang (King of Drama), Glorious Day premieres next weekend. It follows Passionate Love.

Cr: beatuscorner.com

@nzah said: I wonder why there isnt much news publicise in the media to promote the drama? No interviews with the cast, not even final confirmation of the actors and actress...i really hope the drama will be aired as scheduled, which is supposed to be on 5th April... Fighting Lee Sang Woo!!!

park-se-young_1395704771_af_org.jpg'Good Day' portrays the story of a single mother who raises her three daughters and tries to send them off to ideal marriages but ends up getting married herself. Lee Sang Woo will play the role of the ideal son-in-law Seo Jae Woo who works as an ace employee on the strategic planning team for a major company but also has his silly moments. Park Se Young will play the role of Jung Da Jung who is a cheerful and optimistic character.Park Se Young shared, "Since it is an SBS weekend drama like my debut drama 'If Tomorrow Comes', the feeling feels different. As I recall that time, I will do my best with the heart that I had during my first production... Da Jung is the character that resembles me the most among all of the characters I played so far. I will bring out more of the traits in me that are similar to Da Jung."

Lee Sang Woo shared, "My character is 180 degrees different from the quiet and reserved image I showed up until now... The surprising character with opposite charms is charming and resembles who I really am so I think it will be a fun production."

'Good Day' will premiere following 'Passionate Love'!

Credit to Allkpop

photo418142.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-woo is starring in the new weekend drama "Good Day".

He's starring in the title role of Seo Jae-woo, a workaholic but a clumsy and attractive character.

Lee Sang-woo is co-starring with Park Se-yeong in the role of Jeong Da-jeong.

Lee Sang-woo played the role of Kim  Seong-soo, a man who cheats on his wife in the former drama"Kind Words" but this time he's turning comical.

"Good Day" is about a mother who raised three daughters on her own. It is produced by Hong Seong-chang and written by Moon Hee-jeong.

Other casts include, Hwang Woo-seul-hyeKoh Woo-ri and Kim Mi-Sook.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Credit to HanCinema

Guest reijaye

more on casting news... i find odd and cute
Jeong Man Sik will play as Hwang Woo Sul Hye love interest
30000366951_59_20140326095505.jpg

from what i understand Jeong Man Sik is a divorcee and will play as a love interest to  Seul Hye who is an old maid..
idk why but i find this cute..

@joy17 me too i want Jung Bo Seok in this project but i dont know.. he just confirmed his participation in the drama Golden Cross so i doubt he will join in this one...

Guest kahlias

I have plan to watch this drama for park seyoung and now I have more reason.. VIXX's hongbin cast too in this drama. It's really make me happy

I am really excited for this drama since 'Smile You' is my favourite series and 'Can You Hear My Heart' is 1 of my favourite.Vixx Hongbin is nice addition for me too(But I am only a casual fan, main thing is Moon Hee Jung lol).

One week away from its scheduled airing but there's still no trailer of the drama....and also news update of the press conference...could it be delayed or postponed?

Archived