[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joy17 said: reijaye said: @suchadiva42 hello there.. yes you are in big trouble i've seen you a lot here in soompi. i hope Drama gods will help you with that LOL

more about the casting here are the UNCONFIRMED CAST

Jeon In Hwa

Jong Bo Seok 

L of Infinite

Kang Nam Gil

Kang Seok Woo

Hong Seok Chon

Jo Dong Hyuk

Jeong Man Sik

Kang Mun Yong

Lee Kyu Han

please be reminded these are UNCONFIRMED CAST
guess will have more confirmation news for the coming days.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"VIXX’s Hong Bin Cast in “Glorious Day” opposite Rainbow’s Go Woori
Hong-Bin-2.jpg

VIXX’s Hong Bin will be joining the cast of SBS weekend drama “Glorious Day,” as confirmed by broadcasting representatives.

He will play the role of a high schooler and fitting model (one who models the clothes seen on internet shopping malls), and will be working with Rainbow’s Go Woori, who was cast a week ago.

“Glorious Day” is a drama about a mother who has single-handedly raised her three daughters, and her struggle to find good husbands for her children. Choi Bul Am, Kim Mi Sook, Hwang Woo Seul Hye, Park Se Young, Go Woori and Hong Bin have been cast in the drama.

At the drama’s helm are PD Hong Sung Chang (SBS “King of Dramas” and “You’re Beautiful”) and writer Moon Hee Jung (MBC “Can You Hear My Heart,” “I Miss You,” SBS “Smile, You”).

Source: Soompi

Rainbow’s Go Woori Cast for “Glorious Day”

omnrbm

Rainbow‘s Go Woori will be joining the cast for “Glorious Day.” On March 19, Rainbow’s agency stated, “Go Woori has been cast for the new SBS weekend drama, ‘Glorious Day.’” “Glorious Day” is about Han Song Jung, a mother of three daughters, who tries to set up her daughters with good husband material. While Han [...]

Rainbow‘s Go Woori will be joining the cast for “Glorious Day.”

On March 19, Rainbow’s agency stated, “Go Woori has been cast for the new SBS weekend drama, ‘Glorious Day.’”

“Glorious Day” is about Han Song Jung, a mother of three daughters, who tries to set up her daughters with good husband material.

While Han Song Jung will be played by Kim Mi Sook, Go Woori will be playing the first daughter, Han Da In. Go Woori’s character is honest and short-tempered.

Other cast members include Hwang Woo Seul Hye, and Park Se Young. A Pink‘s Son Na Eun was initially cast but fell through because of scheduling conflicts with A Pink’s comeback.

Source: DramaRecap

I'm all in.  I can't wait until the show starts.  I may be turning into an old maid, but I do enjoy stories where the couples are sort of just living their lives and meet by serendipitous chances and fall in love without too much conflict.  I am just a bit tired of the evil villain, the triangles, the quadrangles.  Two people being together sometimes has enough stressful drama than adding other players to the mix.  I like to see that all the girls will get good men.  I am definitely supportive, right now, of the middle daughter coupling.  But I get the feelig that as the drama progresses I might love the older sister or younger sister pairing.  This has happened to be me before. 

Guest Gemmie

Trailer:
http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=0E254EDF5A3FAF7F3CE3B1B943DB31A9A2C7&outKey=V1247c0008f0327600fb37c2e58b3705ab36e911b844f4eed422d7c2e58b3705ab36e&width=720&height=438

Cr: Naver

Guest reijaye

@Gemmie thank you so much for the videos and screencaps
i juz upload the youtube version...

GLORIOUS DAY TRAILER 1

thank you @Gemmie for the screencaps and trailer. now where's the press conference! lol.
of course i m watching for park seyoung and lee sang woo but i have to agree with @vaberella i might also fall in love with the maknae couple. they are always so cute ^^~ 

Archived