[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Guest sullifish

beamonkr said: @leinbou, you're right the subs do take a little longer because it's an on-going drama.  Darksmurf is the only ones subbing as far as I know.  Vikii doesn't have the license yet so you don't have as many people subbing.  I just hope Darksmurf will continue.  They have been getting them out really quick considering it's a weekend drama. 
BTW, I loved your recap.  Jae Woo and Da Jeong are perfect for each other and I just love In Woo's growing jealousy.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Chingus ... I started live streaming this drama because it comes  before AE. I really like the leads and the story (based on what I can understand with my limited korean and their actions). I might head on to darksmurf to watch with subs. I am glad at least one site is subbing it.

In today's episode, I am glad that no matter how many times IW tries to sit next to DJ, JW still ends up next to her ... just like the pictures they took.

I am also glad that DJ's older sister sorta knows there is something going on between JW and DJ.

IW is his own jerky self in the karaoke ... very rude jerk ...

JW singing while looking at DJ was so cute .... nothing can beat fate and these two are fated. Poor IW now pinning for DJ.

Samchoon is going to fall hard for the mom ...

Guest reijaye

@jma030201 hello there and welcome to the thread!!!
done watching live stream and it was an awesome episode!!
Da Jung really meant what she said to In Woo - Not to like him anymore and she starting to notice Jae Woo more
about uncle Nam i'm a bit confused is he starting to like Han Soo Jung??

i like this scene from today's episode!!

201405182151591111_1_99_20140518215302.j

Guest zidge22

jma030201 said: Hello Chingus ... I started live streaming this drama because it comes  before AE. I really like the leads and the story (based on what I can understand with my limited korean and their actions). I might head on to darksmurf to watch with subs. I am glad at least one site is subbing it.

In today's episode, I am glad that no matter how many times IW tries to sit next to DJ, JW still ends up next to her ... just like the pictures they took.

I am also glad that DJ's older sister sorta knows there is something going on between JW and DJ.

IW is his own jerky self in the karaoke ... very rude jerk ...

JW singing while looking at DJ was so cute .... nothing can beat fate and these two are fated. Poor IW now pinning for DJ.

Samchoon is going to fall hard for the mom ...

It's great to see more discussion going on in here :D Welcome to those who came out of silent lurking mode and sharing your thoughts 8-> @SnoopysTwinkie‌ Thank you, thank you for your time and dedication to recapping GD =D>

Guest leinbou

@reijayeI loved that scene too! It's hilarious how everybody started dancing along. I was sort of hoping In Woo would stop the song just like he did with Halmoni and Kang-sansaeng. It would be hilarious to see how the two maknaes would fight it out XD

Do you guys have any idea where raw files are quickly uploaded? I know a few on dailymotion and youtube, but mostly, they're Hongbin's cuts, and I want to make gifs of favorite scenes ^^;;

From here on out, InWoo is going to get a reality check. Not every girl is going to put up w/ his rude, immature, and arrogant self. I'm glad to see JaeWoo smiling a lot more these a day :\"> I'm crossing my fingers that the youngest sis won't join the already weird yet awkward triangle and making it to a love square! [-X I much prefer the lil' sis be the one to adjoin our OTP & help oppa hook-up w/ her DaJung. That would be best! I'm not asking much PDnim [-O<

Guest nzah

I was so enchanted & fascinated by jae woo's singing...i think so was da Jung. ..she had asked him earlier if he could sing but jae woo said a little...so when jae woo was singing, da Jung was pleasantly surprised...jae woo was smiling sweetly and never took his eyes off da jung and vice versa...i can't wait for next week's episodes... looking forward to seeing some skin ship between jae woo and da jung...

:x :x

Guest leinbou

ijs1_zps4fc057b6.gif
I can't have been the only one entranced by Jae Woo's singing, can I?
ijs2_zpse56312a9.gif
Even Da Jeong's attentive.

Somehow, I feel pity for In Woo, and at the same time, I want to tell him hah, serves you right. But this scene, especially, sort of gave me goosebumps. I can't wait for more of this, I'm starting to think this is one of the few love triangles I can handle without that much frustrations. Visually-speaking, Da Jeong looks good with either Jae Woo or In Woo, but of course, personality-wise, we all know who has the upper hand, right? ;-)

Glorious-1_zps462b4679.gif
A+ performance by Halmoni tonight, too. Can we call her this episode's savior? She's just so cute with the Han/Jung sisters, too. Here's a screen time she shared with Rainbow's halmoni Da In. Why do I see these two as matchmakers-in-crime? X)

Guest zidge22

@leinbou, thanks for sharing your GIFs! omy, how will i sleep now when i see that scene?? my expression was like---http:track_20_1.gif
i'm really loving this~ 
Seo In Woo deserved that! such a self-centered brat! he lost a rare gem--- jung da jung!

Guest leinbou

@zidge22 
You're welcome! :D I'm glad I could somehow help you see a snippet of today's episode. It's such a pity, though, I realized that Sunday episodes don't have previews, so we're left hanging a bit, coming up with plausible stories that would surface in the coming episodes..
In any case, was I the only person who laughed at Ji Ho's scene? XD
3_zpsdf7894cb.gif 4_zpsedb32f8d.gif5_zps32e71984.gif

@pcyan‌ Most definitely DaIn 1st choice 1-sec model. I rather have 2 arrogant guys (Hong Bin of Vixx & InWoo) dueling it out for the younger sis than the Seo's bros back and forth btw DaJung. It's already an awkward situation as is w/ momma Han growing up w/ their father. I'm pretty sure daddy Seo only sees author Han as a little sis but I'm still observing author Han :-? GD probably have one of the best grandparent pairs :-bd

nzah said: I was so enchanted & fascinated by jae woo's singing...i think so was da Jung. ..she had asked him earlier if he could sing but jae woo said a little...so when jae woo was singing, da Jung was pleasantly surprised...jae woo was smiling sweetly and never took his eyes off da jung and vice versa...i can't wait for next week's episodes... looking forward to seeing some skin ship between jae woo and da jung... :x :x

Lienkms, I really love that picture you just post! I am sure you enjoy the scene just as much as I did! It was total shock to me to see that he is helping her, but too bad, right now she hates him. I really can not wait until the next episode!

Archived