[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all .... This the 1st time for me here :) .. I'm in love with this drama but the ratings is not good as the drama > don't care of rating coz the drama is very good I watch the episodes raw and now I'm happy to know that ep1 was translated ...

@TRAN,...Hello 
Playing it to safe can also shatter ones image.. I notice in a lot of Kdramas that these women play these roles so well they only can be cast in certain roles.. For example take the mother of ruby ring in all the dramas I've seen her in she always been a mother lacking motherly qualities.. I just don't want that for someone like Lee Sang Woo I for one love him from the first time I saw him on my screen in the road home..    
Now far as the other lead goes the girl that played in send mary to hell (SMH) She really annoyed me in that drama with the over nice act.. I just hope she can make me view her in a different light in this drama then that train wreck.. 
Another prime example of what I was saying the girls mom she had also played the same role in a another drama were she was trying to marry off one of her girls in that dramas but I like her overall as a person..
So I support this drama I love the cast and give it my two thumbs up.. I base things on how I like them not the ratings because I didn't see how they manage to keep showing Smh Rr And Pa the writers of these dramas should have been shot..  
So on this note Lee Sang Woo and Glorious Days Fighting !!!!

Guest bcclaire_bob

I think the second episode is also fully translated here since they started to translate the third one: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8388-glorious-day-2014/don't forget to comment !

Not much of JaeWoo today.

InWoo is back to his normal self, no more nightmares when seeing DaJung anymore. And looks,like he's actually good at his job.

No see Halmoni today. Is she on vacation?

DaJung still cannot face InWoo face on. I think she's still hurt?

Not much of OPT today. I think JaeWoo is getting more interest with DaJung and could it be that DaJung started to feel something? Have to wait till next week.

@valsava‌ .. We fans like actors so we watch their dramas regardless sometimes. But I think rating is important for their job security. Also it can shorten or lengthen the drama. Both sad and happy for fans also. I hope the rating is decent so at least it won't get the cut haha. I've noticed there are many weekend dramas worth watching at the moment (base on my interest hehe). Guess they have to share the ratings?

Guest nzah

Awww....i just love the ending of episode 6....JW holding out his hand to DJ...and the way he looks & smiles at her....soooo sweeeet....i think JW is already smitten with DJ...really cant wait for their relationship to develop...

hurry, hurry weekend comes quickly...am kahn mahn yo... \:D/ \:D/

Guest bcclaire_bob

jayakris said: arcanjo said: I think the second episode is also fully translated here since they started to translate the third one: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8388-glorious-day-2014/don't forget to comment !

Archived