[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Mdm writer, why is dj always hitting her husband? Is it her way of showing affection? Watching sa hitting her grownup sons is bad enough. Now we have to watch a wife hitting her husband? But I applaud how u write the gparents love story.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ldy Gmerm said: Finally!!! and we get to see cute secret dating scenes in the next episode... YEAH!!!!!!! They are holding hands too I had a fan girl moment over these two would be lovers... Team leader better not try to throw a monkey wrench in their dating or getting together!!!

I think it is time for the half bro to come clean. It will only be a matter of time before Da In figures out his connection to her father. He should have that family together and tell them the truth and give Writer Han the will his mother wanted to give her. I do not think they will be too angry he is not at fault for the sins of the parents. Best thing is they gain a sweet brother who loves them too.

Brat has a suit case and has left home !!?? OMO... and why is she at writer Han's place. I doubt with the remaining episodes we have we will be getting rid of her. I just wish we could. She will prolly undergo a change like SA..

So their new plan is if he grandparents will not come home they are all going to move in there? Too close for comfort.. and too much LOL..

Anyone curious what was being said between HSJ and NGY?

Thankfully I understood what was being said between HSJ and NGY at the end of episode 40! But I will give a brief summary not the whole dialogue.

This happened after HSJ run out of the conference room. HSJ told NGY that she already knew about the scandal for her first book. But NGY knew she didn't do it. So he told her that he will do whatever it takes to clear her name. If that means they have to find her first publisher Lee, then he will! He told her not to be scared and he will protect her and help her to success! Now what got HSJ melt down was the last line he said. This is the last thing he could do for her.

My heart melt for those two! NGY and HSJ both love each other so much.

Those two really do have the best love story! I love and cherish the drama that they produce! It was just simply beautiful!

@hippomyta - ah, is that what it was? But the publisher buying her books and running off wasn’t HSJ’s fault, so I still don’t see why the reporters got so hostile. Or why she became so tongue tied, can she not lay blame where it belongs? I guess it’s a plot device to show HSJ how dependable NGY is and to get her into his arms. Reckon?
@leinbouu - Jeong Hee Joo is the half brother. And I hope, I hope, I hope when they discover he’s kin they don’t go ballistic and hurt him. His character is such a sweetie. It’s not his fault his dad spread the love around and I hope DI doesn’t blame HJ. 
@nenn - agree, agree, agree!!
@joy17 - I love their storyline, too. Can't wait for it to develop.

Wow, what's happened to this writer?  Does anyone know if they have changed writers since the beginning of the drama?  The writer who was so creative and wrote such realistic and reasonable characters, in the beginning, has taken a 180 degree turn.

DJ has been turned into a minime-combo of SA and SL.  All this cutesy-ness from DJ, especially to SA, which is like  copying SL. And, for which DJ acknowledged is act, as evidenced in her conversation with IW at the seesaw.  Ugh!  :-&

And, why is DJ so palm-slap happy on JW's body, which is SA's trademark?  >:P

Some of us have already commented on the way the disease was mis-represented.  But, the writer's treatment of the disease is even irresponsible now.  Push-and-pull may be okay in a dating situation.  But, to use it in a possible life-and-death situation????  How is the family going to feel if Grandma gets into an accident or dies, as a result of them playing 'push-and-pull'?  Sheeesh . . . They are so myopic.

It's nice that DJ can be a take control type of person, in the event of a crises.  But, taking control is not the same as a 'controlling' person.  And, DJ needs to learn the difference.  Otherwise, she'll become nothing but obstinate and obnoxious, a la SA.   :-&:-?? :-?

It's nice that DJ's trying to keep the peace in the family, as other comments have described her.  However, she had better be mindful that she doesn't fall into the 'can't see the forest for the trees' mode.  Meaning that she is so focused on the individual things/people/crises that she looses sight of the big picture, i.e. their marriage. 

And, JW has already voiced his dissatisfaction when he said that marriage is having long conversations.  Such as asking how was his day, what happened at work, what he did for lunch, etc.  But, the most important sentence JW said:  "Neglect is worse than murder."   It seems like, to me, that the writer is preparing us for some rough times between DJ and JW in the upcoming episodes.  Perhaps, the writer will show us DJ and JW learning the lessons of how to be a married couple. :-??

Realistically, in a marriage, after the wedding is when the hard work starts. 8-|

Guest kawaiiyuki

Although it's strange to see DJ act the way she is, I really think it's cause she wants to get SA's favor. She knows that SA likes SL better and although that really shouldn't matter cause the rest of the family loves her SA is still her mother in law and she wants to be liked by her mother in law. Logically it's dumb but sometimes we do stuff/act a certain to get on someones good side cause we want them to like us. Like girls who change who they are so that a boy in the school would like them. Or SL who  got her father to help snag IW. It's the same logic we just find it strange cause it's DJ.

I am like DJ and JW. I had to stop and turn away from the beginning of episode 40. Just as they can't look at her, I am dying, literally dying from the embarrassing scene.
Let's look at the moon- grandmother said.

=)) =))
And you guys are right, DJ has lost her brains and her marbles. Who did she think she married? Jae Woo or SA. I wonder where her loyalty is.
Goodness gracious even I don't agree to disagreeing in public in front of the in laws. A couple must present an united front. She is walking her own path. What is going on? Is it her or the stupid writer now.

Gma is praying earnestly for a great grandchild. Hope she sees 1 at the end of the drama. And jw don't b too nice to your wife. She's going to b spoilt like your mum. I want the old dj. This new dj is not pleasing to the eyes.

I don't think DJ really understands and knows what it is to be a wife to her husband. She was raised in a single parent home with no example and knowledge of the interactions and unity between a husband and wife. Her taking on the problems of JW's family is what DJ thinks is how to show her love for her husband. She doesn't even realize she's neglecting her husband and has put him on the back burner and has made his family problems her first priority. Because she does not know how to  be a wife she expects JW to follow her lead because it is his family and he's her husband. DJ is so focused on the illness of the grandmother and supporting the grandfather she doesn't see and fully understand yet the love devotion and unity that is between the grandparents. Their marriage is the example that is going to teach her what a marriage between two people who love each other really is. 
Can someone please PM me a streaming site. The one I have is no longer working. 

When I visit Seoul next time, I am going to walk along the Han River. Or Yeouido Park... and see how many dangerous cyclists there are. Cos' seriously, there sure is a lot of hero rescuing the heroine from passing cyclists.
Here, where I live, the cyclist rings a bell if they are approaching someone from behind. In Korea looks like they are cycling at full speed along a walking pathway.
I swear I saw the same sort of scene the last month in another drama. Was it Marriage not dating?

;) oh no wonder it sounded so familiar, from one of my fav movies.  
When you think of NGY's conversation with publisher during drink at street stall.. about what he thinks of HSJ, this song is so apt!  His heart has been taken by HSJ.  No return. Hahahaa.
The boys JW and halaboji understood his heart.  How cute.

CREDIT : Candy Rock&Lyrics
By ELVIS COSTELLO
"SHE" full lyrics
She
May be the face I can't forget
A trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day.

She
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
A smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell

She who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I'll remember till the day I die

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years
Me I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is

She, she, she

Songwriter: HERBERT KRETZMER

Guest AmalA1430294167

kkp53Uf.jpg

credit: hankooki

heeeh ... is that the same place in WGM YoungYoung first date? seriously ... writernim why you spot the similar place ... PSY need to move on an focus to LSW now ... we just have some episode to go.

What does this look to you? Love? Care? My actions are for your good JW?  Ok she said she doesn't like it.  So.. stop the nonsense.  
timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

There's a chinese saying that my mum often joke about when we watch chinese drama together.  Dǎ shì téng, Mà shì ài.  To hit is to show affection, to scold is to show love.  Meaning sometimes harsh words or deeds can demonstrate one's love; tough love is sometimes the only way.  Maybe mother/father and young child when you want to discipline them but within limit.  As adults it can only go as far as a joke.
Please, please, please.. a million times, please stop hitting our JW.  Physically and emotionally!!! Very hurtful; even as a viewer.  

Thank God for Halmoni ... JW still have her to have a heart to heart talk.  Love this scene and Halmoni gave JW good advise.timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

I thought JW is very good in picking up cues and manner in which he chose to communicate... when things are not going the right way.  Shows how much he treasures his relationship, willing to work on it and addressing it before it is too late.
It is basics of building relationships... doesn't matter with friends, neighbours, colleagues, relatives, family members, children or husband.  You need to continuously work at it, nurture it and show your appreciation.  Don't make assumptions .. not take for granted ... not take advantage of emotions .. not overtake, not manipulate ..even when you know he/she has a softspot for you. But, positive actions.  Show care, appreciation and compassion.  Halmoni and Halaboji are good living and guiding example!!  DA, (DJ's very own sister, brought up by the same mother and the same home) is also great example .. quiet, she observes, understands and shows compassion.
Refusing to accompany JW to send grandparents home and go for a date with him afterwards.. is definitely not an act of a supportive spouse.  Plain childish.  This is a tipping point for me.
There is a big difference between being cute and childish.  DJs cuteness comes out really .. the wrong way. Detasteful. At times it feels like taking advantage of JW's soft-spots and love.  Once .. maybe you can say cute.. 2x.. 3x.. it's something else.  
Sorry for the ranting.   :-@ :-@
Anyhow... this is just kdrama.. and don't mean to provoke in any negative way.  After this post, I will stop and give everyone here some peace:)>- :)>-
And, hope the original 'feel good' feeling of this drama (what made this drama stands out) will return to its fullest in a few more episodes.  And, bring back JW-IW bromance.  Miss that!! Currently diluted and please don't make it go other way because of DJ.  Most importantly... wants JW's charming smile to fully come back.
Have fun, enjoy rest of drama and sweet love in your real life!

Watching Song-jung act like a young girl while trying on some of her make-up, is just so cute.
Whereas So-yi's mom just pisses me off big time, I don't know. I can handle So-yi, and I'm really seeing the possibility of her changing within the remaining episodes, but gahhhhhhhh So-yi momma jUST SHUSH.
Uh-oh, Min-shik found out about the money too.

Archived