[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Guest SnoopysTwinkie

Good morning, GD fans! :)I just wanted to let you know that I got swamped with Real Life yesterday, so the recap to episode 4 won't get finished until probably Monday night/Tuesday night (California time). 
On a good note, I took 100+ screencaps and hope to be able to include my dialogue translations of Jae Woo and Da Jung's conversation as well as Jae Woo and Uncle Nam's conversation. Hopefully, that will make the wait of a couple of days worthwhile. ;)
Thanks for your patience!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bcclaire_bob

I don't know (I hope it is) if it is a good new but I see some progress in translation on DarkSmurfSubs!Even the Elite Team is working on!Don't forget to post here so they can see lots of people want this drama subbed please!http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8388-glorious-day-2014/

Guest DEBb1430293773

hi to all! its my first time posting a comment on a forum site so I'm not really familiar with it and also English is not my first language. I might post a comment that is grammatically wrong so please bear with me. 
Like you, I'm dying to watch this with English sub and I've been searching for a site that does the subbing; unfortunately I haven't found one. But there is this site that subs quickly and they are asking for a suggestion on with korean drama to sub. I'm hoping you can all suggest to them this drama. Just click on the link below:
koreandramaonair.blogspot.ca

To those that doesn't know, they sub an episode within 24 hours. this is the site that I go to to watch empress ki before because viki doesn't have the license, unfortunately for them other sites stole their sub.   

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"glorious-day-lee-sang-woos-blind-date.jp class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"
class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"'Glorious Day" Lee Sang Woo's Blind Date

"Will this man be able to date?"

On the SBS weekend drama "Glorious Days" Lee Sang Woo had a surprise date with a beautiful woman.

"Glorious Days" is starting at 9 PM on weekends and it is showing the strength of a really nice drama.  Lee Sang Woo plays the role of Suh Jae Woo who is the "sheltered kid who doesn't know how to date" and is showing a four-dimensional charisma to target female viewers.

Related to this, Lee Sang Woo is sitting with an unknown woman and smiling shyly and attracting attention.  In the drama, Suh Jae Woo gets introduced by an underclassman man Nam Goong Young (played by Son Chang Min) of Suh Min Shik (played by Kang Suk Woo) and has a surprise date. Their soft expression and sweet romance is exploding and is showing a different side to Suh Jae Woo and raising expectations.

Lee Sang Woo's shy date is being held at a café in Seoul Shinsa-dong.  It was held from 7AM with an early schedule but even before the dequipment was ready, Lee Sang Woo arrived at the scene and said hello to staff members.

Espeically on this day, Song Chang Min and Lee Sang Woo got to play father and son relationship and got friendly and smiled in a relaxed way.  Afterwards, the two people didn't have any bad cuts and made the scene of the filming warm.

More than anything, Lee Sang Woo is practicing detailed expressions and gestures every time they have a chance and they captured the filming scene with detail.  When the camera light was on, they attracted viewers and brought out a perfect scene.

Lee Sang Woo acted out the role of Suh Jae Woo in a brazen way to the point where other staff members and colleagues were surprised saying, "Is that the Lee Sang Woo we know."

Meanwhile, with a date scene, Lee Sang Woo did not wear a clean suit but a hood t-shirt and a neat jacket in a semi-casual look, showing a great charismatic scene.  Lee Sang Woo said, "I wanted to show a natural Suh jae Woo as much as this is a sudden scene."

The production company Logos Film said, "Lee Sang Woo has natural acting skills and doesn't know where this passion will bounce as he is realistically portraying the role of a four-dimensional charismatic man.  In the new marriage drama, Lee Sang Woo will be performing to high expectations."

Meanwhile, on the 2nd episode of "Glorious Days," the scene of Han Song Jung and her daughter Jung Da Jung (played by Park Se Young) showing a true mother-daughter relationship is making viewers feel emotional.

With the mistake of representative Lee (played by Lim Ha Ryong) of the production company, Han Song Jung realizes that she wasn't supposed to be on the bestseller list but by accident.  Jung Da Jung had seen this and started to tear up as it will be interesting to see how the two will overcome this obstacle.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/21212/20140505/glorious-day-lee-sang-woos-blind-date.htm

SnoopysTwinkie said: Good morning, GD fans! :)I just wanted to let you know that I got swamped with Real Life yesterday, so the recap to episode 4 won't get finished until probably Monday night/Tuesday night (California time). 
On a good note, I took 100+ screencaps and hope to be able to include my dialogue translations of Jae Woo and Da Jung's conversation as well as Jae Woo and Uncle Nam's conversation. Hopefully, that will make the wait of a couple of days worthwhile. ;)
Thanks for your patience!

Guest lienkms

Thank all for upload infomation.
although the rating is reduced, but hopefully this weekend it will increase.

I've been checking out Twinkle's recap and still episode 4 is not up. And for a moment I thought she lost interest in this one. Luckily she just been busy..happy waiting now.

So far I like watching the Seo's family. They're not as noisy or loud like the Jung's side. And the three generation living together in harmony is rare to see. I like it.

Now the Jung moved in next to the Seo. Can't wait to see our OTP's moments.

I feel Sangwoo emits different vibe when scene with SeYoung? It's a good feeling. Is this first time his female lead is much younger than him right? Her character seems strong and modern. Will she be bossing him around later on?

Based on SeYoung's character description I don't think she be bossing SangWoo around. If anything, she'll be the one speaking up for him once our OTP get over the misunderstanding "blind-date" fiasco. I agree w/ the earlier post about SangWoo's bro will be regretting it later on w/ SeYoung.

Guest adniRose

hi guys, first post here..just watched this drama raw 4 eps and i'm sooo lovin it.... been watching too much thriller-action-melo lately, really need this kind of warm drama..and heck, the otp are LSW and PSY.... daebak..!!:-bdand seems like LSW already smitten with PSY... and love love their somewhat similar yet contradict character...i really hope PSY character will stay spunky till the end.. having a lil trauma after Sincerity Move Heavens though... lol...and too bad neither Viki nor DF sub this... waiting for DSmurf..

Guest SnoopysTwinkie

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to update you on the progress with episode 4. I got swamped with grading and hope to finish Glorious Day episode 4 by late Thursday night. I've been working on it bit by bit each day. The good news is that I'm translating some of the more "interesting" conversations from episode 4, so some of you may enjoy reading those with no English subs available. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience! I'll pop back here and let you know when the recap publishes. :)

I've been thinking about something.
Dad did not know about the third daughter then I think the third is not to a biologic daughter.
what is logic if they want to create a love line between the third daughter and youngest brother of sang woo.
I read in an article that they were going to be a romantic couple.

Maybe im creating sceanes lol

Thanks very much SnoopysTwinkie for the recaps.... Wainting for the episode 4.

@danielle89,...Hi..
I was thinking that third daughter and the youngest brother will hook up.. I think those two are two of a kind and materialistic.. So those two should be funny and G/Pa likes the second daughter somebody has to marry her.. G/Pa was in awe with her..    

Guest lienkms

danielle89 said: I've been thinking about something.
Dad did not know about the third daughter then I think the third is not to a biologic daughter.
what is logic if they want to create a love line between the third daughter and youngest brother of sang woo.
I read in an article that they were going to be a romantic couple.

Maybe im creating sceanes lol

Thanks very much SnoopysTwinkie for the recaps.... Wainting for the episode 4.

Archived