[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest Demllequ

while waiting for episode 11. i decided to read the manga up to ch 44 now =) yay

but i'm kinda sad about the relationship between Kaname & Yuuki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swt_korean

while waiting for episode 11. i decided to read the manga up to ch 44 now =) yay

oh where did you get 40-44? the place i go to has 1-40 =[

hm i love this so much. i'm not all out into anime but vampire knight and bride of water god is my favorite. and guys do like vampire knight. i read it and tell my brother what is happening and he watches the anime... since he is tad bit busy with his own life and dosen't have time to read.

^ OMG - I've been waiting >.< Awww, it's the ball episode~! Now I have to wait for it to be subbed. I would understand what's going on (thanks to the manga), but from what I could see now, I think they changed a few things from the manga to the anime at this part. I'm guessing the English subbed version will be out tomorrow or so? T.T

Another scene change, huh? They keep changing that part - I guess to keep it updated w/ the recent episodes...? Since the new scene has Ichiru in it. But I'm finally beginning to fall in love w/ this intro <3 I love it. I'm getting used to the ending too, lol.

Guest Arctic

I think you mean chapter 40?

Raws only come out once a month and I believe chapter 40 is the latest chapter so far.

Guest Asera

Lol i'm also obsessed by this manga :lol: ... my favorite for the moment too!! XD

I usually read the scans on: http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/

The chapter 41 will be released in japan on the 24th of july, and they don't take much time to translate it :D

You can also watch the last ep (11) on crunchyroll with susbtitles: http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-12744/Vampire-Knight.html (you must log in) ^^

Guest -randomness-

I'm proud to say that I am a ZERO and Yuuki fan! I liked Kaname before, but after a while, I started liking Zero more. His no-nonsense personality. A bit of it may because he's the underdog (and I love the underdogs), but he's more considerate of Yuuki's feelings and he respects her actions (despite the one chapter where she wanted to be a vampire for Kaname). I don't know. It's hard to explain.

Hahaha. My current wallpaper is the spreadout of them for Ch. 7- the night party. I forgot I had that scan saved when I was reading it. The plot line is so full of twists and turns, and it keeps your attention all the time. Sigh. I don't even sound mature when I'm talking about mangas. -_-

Is the anime good? Like sticking close to the manga? I tend not to watch the anime if the manga came first because it strays away from the plot line after a while and has a lot of fillers in it. That's just my personal opinion though.

Guest nancy_vang

hmm. i read it but i don't know if kaname and yuki are really brothers and sisters. :crazy: they said they were but yet they r engaged?! weirdos. but to me the story isn't really romantic. <_<

does anyone know where i can dl just english subtitles...

not the episode but only subtitles??

r u watching the movie?

Guest severus

:wub:Episode 11 was even sexier than the past ones

Even though I absolutely adore Zero,

I have to say, Kaname was UBER sexy in this episode XD

- even more so than Zero at some points.

I think there should be more scenes when Zero just pins Yuuki to the wall, and bites her.

Because that scene in this episode was just TOOO HOT.

Guest mkayimcherry

I really like the anime so far and I have yet to start reading the manga

T.T

I'll definitely get to it once I have more time on my hands, hehe.

Personally, I like Zero.

Just because he's kinda like the bad boy and his character isn't really that pure?

There's something about Kaname I don't like about.

at least from the anime's perspective, since I haven't read the manga~

:sweatingbullets:

Guest FoolsOnlyTears

Kaname!!! all the way!! ahahaahha :wub: :wub:

for some reason, i find Zero a little annoying! XD

Guest amydien

Zero's getting quite a lot of skinship with Yuuki in the anime but wait a couple of episodes, it will be Kaname's sweet turn :P

I like the gentle side of Kaname, suits him very well.

I wish he and Yuuki would appear in the next manga chapter. So far, it's just Zero and his past. Ah....I just realized Zero's getting all the attention lately! lol :lol:

hmmm am i the only one who was ever so slightly put off by the poor animation in ep11 LOL

^ same here. more like, huh, the animation looks different for some reason...lol... (maybe they're running out of budget?) but the storyline was good enough for me to not mind it too much.

ahh!! i cant wait till chapter 41 -___________-..cuz the current chapters are very...vague???..LOL

i kinda dont like the animation of vampire knight -__________-...

haha the ending theme song still makes me go O.O;;

Kaname LOVE <3333333333333333 =DDD

Guest i3lu3fun

^ yeah, me too. the manga was way better. to me the animation lacks in drawing and storyline but i do enjoy the opening song. anyway, i still watch it for the love of Zero. haha

Archived