[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest __mill

i wonder if they rush things. the drawing quality (in anime) seems to drop alot since the first episode..

it's pretty obvious in the latest episode..

^lol yeh i know, personally i'm all for yuuki and kaname although yeh i know fine fine sad sob story for Zero blah blah i dun care =p i think kaname's awesome but i prefer Zero's hair...and i quite like the vice president of the night dorm too xD

i can't believe theyr're gonna stop and show the rest in October T.T , anyone know how long the manga is originally planned for?

Guest amydien

^lol yeh i know, personally i'm all for yuuki and kaname although yeh i know fine fine sad sob story for Zero blah blah i dun care =p i think kaname's awesome but i prefer Zero's hair...and i quite like the vice president of the night dorm too xD

i can't believe theyr're gonna stop and show the rest in October T.T , anyone know how long the manga is originally planned for?

^that comment made me LOL :lol:

I think the manga's coming close to ending...we're almost at the climax now, so I have a feeling that the anime will pretty much cover the whole story. Maybe that's why they're putting the show on hold, so that the author can finish the manga (or atleast get a bit more ahead). I think they also need to practise drawing the characters, it's starting to look less awesome. :D

Im somewhat disappointed that we wont get to see Kaname turn Yuuki into a vampire (ah, that wonderful scene

:wub: ) until october.

That was the best scene for me!

Guest Star*Light

I loveeee Kaname~~

Yuuki x Kaname Fan~~ :wub:

This is a really good manga.. i really love it.

The anime is pretty good too.. but they are trying to rush things..

You can tell because episode 11 def. went by too fast.

What was weird when I caught up to Chapter 40 was that.. I never expected Yuuki to be a PureBlooded Vampire.. Not only that.. Kaname and Yuuki are siblings. -sigh-. Forbidden love everywhere. hahah. :] I wonder who she would get together with in the end. Yuuki x Zero? or Yuuki x Kaname? :]

Guest Q_Park

Season 2? Yay!

And that kiss totally threw me off guard.

Now I don't know if I'm YukiXKaname or YukiXZero.

I think I'm still a Zero shipper.

*runs off to go see episode 12*

- Kyu

Guest kiralz0mg

yeah that was a hot kiss : D oh yeah.. also i noticed how the manga loosely follows the order of the manga.. correct me if im wrong.. but in ch40 you find out more about and zero and his twin's past and their closeness and in the anime i think it was either ep10 or 11 where they were portraying the twins closeness and stuff during that dance/ball thing and the ball/dance happened in the the 3rd volume i think..? LOL

i've been a kanamexyuuki fan since the beginning but i think she will end up with zero.. ;o;

about chp. 41 ... Matsuri Hino is good a keeping things vague... at least vague to me... like she throws a curve ball. yuki

kisses kaname on the lips

but still calls him

onii-sama

and that she will

return back to him...?

eh...? :unsure:

Guest amydien

chapter 41 = too short

I want more T__T.

No Zero in this chapter, but I got to see KanamexYuuki

:D And they kissed!!! XDDDDD Kaname tried to take Yuuki with him, she refused and, yeah girl power! XD Just one kiss and he was won over :lol:

Guest __mill

Wow Artemis turn into an awsome dark weapon <3!

why does it have to stop there T____T i want more ~

good chapter !

Guest arsinoe

Obviously I love the Kaname+Yuki moments.It echoes,sadness, longing , passion yet sweet and innocent in a sort of way. Their gestures their play with words, their kiss just tugs at my heart so …Yuki finally took the initiative to show her feeling for Kaname and for a, character like Yuki whose without malice and who stands by her conviction ‘to make such a promise at such time, sounds like a confession that Kaname’s feelings are reciprocated that she feels as strongly for him as he felt for her after all those years. It would be odd to promise that and prefer to be in the arms of another man, for a shoujo manga heroine, it seems unlikely. After hearing that Kaname finally resign to his seemingly doomed fate . coz I think he would prefer to die knowing his love is returned than lived being hated by her day by day.

I would also hope that Yuki is equally as powerful as Kaname and Zero and will fight side by side with them and not be a nuisance during the fight.She's the center of the story after all. A pure blood Kuran. Rido obviously wants her.The council probably too as well that's why her existence was kept a secret. So she has to be worth something more...

And lastly I really hope that Miss Hino would end this story the way she wants it to end and not be influence by pressure or by the preference of different fans or by her publisher . It’s her story and she has to end it the way she wants it to be, coz that would make it more original, more meaningful and truly gratifying

Guest ~fantasygurl~

chapter 41 was kinda short and no zero this time awww.......

ewww.....i don't want to even say what i saw....

Guest severus

>< chapter 41 and episode 12 keep me on the edge of my seat the whole time ><

the yuukiXkaname scene = :phew:

shizuka was killed rather easily by kaname though, i expected some kinda fight, she IS a pureblood after all.

:( the zero and ichiru scenes were so saddening...

>< and what's worse is that Zero didn't really show up in chapter 41 :tears:

the chapter shouldve been lengthened so Zero couldve made a sexy appearance, like he always does :wub:

im gonna miss the anime so much... october's such a frakin long ways to wait.

-Zero Shipper

Archived