Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Thanks Greentea and meukowz sifu for sharing the pix and clips~! :wub: Wow, KSA wore a really sexy dress and she looked great~! :w00t: Too bad she didn't win as best actress but I'm glad that MNIKSS won for the best mini-series~! I think that she and Jerry look quite compatible. :D

2006082920003872203_2.jpg

200608292300095450qv0.jpg

20060829b5e5b6f3b8b6beeebff6c1ee21rx6.jpg

200608292324141710qy1.jpg

Credits on pix

Thanks to samsoon gallery

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigong mama

that dress is too revealing and almost showing her boobs 0__0

It may be revealing but she always had her hand covered over it whenever she bended over or talking with someone very near her. Obviously she's quite uncomfortable but yet she still tried to hold herself well if possible. She looks extremely good

Guest ellabel

20060829195017.634.0.jpg

source: newsen.co.kr/onlysuna

emoticondropjaw.gif Excuse me for reposting this but Kim Sun ah is reaaaly drop-dead gorgeous in this sexy and elegant black gown. She's trimmed down a lot, toned and tan. Pretty!! emoturhot.gif

Greentea dear, as always, you are very fast in updating us with wonderful pics of KSA (and HB) ;) Thanks dearie.. also to M chingu and Serenity.

So sad that KSA din win but I'm glad that MNIKSS won.

It wud have been great if Binnie accompanied Sun ah at the awards nite.

Suna and Jerry Yan :w00t:

1156858520069_1.jpg

Jerry Yan is my fave F4. He's so emorhandsome.gif:w00t: He and Sun ah look great together. :wub:

It may be revealing but she always had her hand covered over it whenever she bended over or talking with someone very near her. Obviously she's quite uncomfortable but yet she still tried to hold herself well if possible. She looks extremely good

Very typical of K-actress to do that.. covering their front/brea$t... Sometimes, it's just out of habit that they do that. i dont think she's really uncomfortable or she wouldnt dare wear it. I've always thot that Sun ah is one of those modern and daring Korean women. Based on her movies and drama, she comes across as somebody who will make a difference.

Guest Greentea

The First Annual Seoul Drama Awards 2006

Best Korean Mini Series went to Kim Sam Soon.

20060829230509.321.0.jpg

20060830000410.950.0.jpg

"Through SamSoon, I didn't only gain fat, but I gained lots of love and awards"

Thanks to XSE7ENSLOVE fr Korean celeb section

I like this line :D

Guest ebrigid

I just spotted some chinese news about KSA and Jerry Yan at the SDA.

http://stars.zaobao.com/pages3/f4060830.html

It basically talks about the same thing that we've all read about, the winners yada yada...but the last few paragraphs were quite, how should i put it, interesting...

reproduced below with my lousy translations:

"媒体报道,言承旭虽然没有作品入围,但以嘉宾身份出席,他被安排与《我的名字叫金三顺》的女主角金宣儿联手颁奖。

Even though Jerry Yen wasn't nominated for any awards, he attended as a guest presenter and awarded a prize together with MNKSS' Kim Sun Ah.

颁奖时,言承旭小心并亲密的扶着身穿深V黑色晚装,不时用手遮胸,害怕走光的金宣儿。

During the ceremony, Jerry caringly (?) supported KSA, who was wearing a low cut black dress and was using her hands to cover her chest for fear of unnecessarily revealing herself.

言承旭似乎也被金宣儿的性感吸引住了,当金宣儿弯下腰说话时,被媒体发现他在偷瞄金宣儿丰满的胸部。

Jerry Yen appeared to be struck by KSA's sexiness, and when KSA bent down to speak, the media caught a shot of him peeking at her ample bosom.

Here's the pix==>

yan060830aor6.jpg

Credits: Lianhezaobao

After this, I know I'm not cut out for translations. Enjoy!

Guest Greentea

ebrigid ssi, thx for the translation :D I know translation is hard..:lol:

I saw a similar article in tonight wanbao too..

suna unnie is hotter nw :wub:

:lol: @ peeking

The press really loves to draw controversy. As sexy as Sun-ah unnie was on the awards night, I think Jerry wasn't that impolite to look at the lovely Sunny's exposed chest. Maybe he was also reading Sun-ah's cue card. (Or was he?) :lol:

Guest vondunker

i really like Kim Seon A's chemistry with Hyun Bin In MNIKSS. I think she is able to portray out the cute, sexy cheeky sam soon lady very well. Ive watched some of her movies as well, such as S Diary & Wet Dreams. I think shes really cute, despite for her age. Shes a fabulous actress whose acting is very natural. Actually ive hoped that she would end up with hyun bin after all the clips ive watched on Youtube. I think they shared great bonds with one another. Would love to catch them together. Goong is having the 2nd serie due to the popularity. How bout Sam Soon? Its even greater than Goong i think, esp the rating in korea. However i knew, alright it might be a problem for Kim Seon A to gain that much weight. Its terrible.

well she really gorgeous on the seoul drama awards. Proud of her, she won the drama award right? But how come hyunbin did not attend the award show as well?

Guest yufeifei

One pic and controversy sparks are flying all over. Suna-ssi, you're just DROP DEAD GORGEOUS~! No matter who you are with, you always outshine them all, be it male or female! Love ya!

Guest Galchi

Hey what happened to Hyun Bin, why is Jerry Yan with Kim Sun Ah...ah OK its fine, he's absolutely as gorgeous as Hyun Bin

Surprised to see them together in those pics and they look good together based on those pics. Like Jerry Yan, my favorite F4.

Will they do a project together someday?

Guest yufeifei

Hey what happened to Hyun Bin, why is Jerry Yan with Kim Sun Ah...ah OK its fine, he's absolutely as gorgeous as Hyun Bin

I was wondering the same thing too. I thought he would be attending. Anyone with clips of Binnie?

Anyway, I just created an MV for the Seoul Drama Awards, clips and pics of Suna.

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Guest s3rene

Hahahah, it's so funny to see unnie linked with a bunch of actors who appeared with her. Before, it was Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, Lee Jun Ki, and now Jerry Yan admires her too. :lol:

Archived