Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

I just bought My Lovely Sam Soon and I looove it so far!!! I saw KSA for the first time in She's On Duty and she became one of my fav actress ever since! The coolest thing is.. her birthday is EXACTLY the same as mine!!! That's sooo cool! :P

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest korean_fevah

I miss her toooo :blush:

There's not much news about her lately!! :tears:

I guess I'll just rewatch MNIKSS for the time being........ sniff... sniff

Guest Greentea

Whats happenning to KSA, could anyone pls help to check her schedule and update us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I checked Suna's schedule on her company website :)

She still preparing her new movie :( It had been few mths, the movie haven't started flim yet :tears:

2006년 08월 07일~08월 13일

영화 <목요일의 아이> 준비중

07/08/2006 ~ 13/08/2006

Preparing "Thursday child" movie

credit: http://www.sidushq.com/starhome/star_board.asp

Guest Greentea

The 1st Seoul Drama Awards (SDA) will be held on Tuesday, August 29, 2006. This ceremony, the first awards event encompassing all dramas from three ground wave broadcasting stations, will be organized by the Korean Broadcasters Association, providing a three-day showcase and an evening gala from August 25 ~ 27, to be held at KBS Hall.

NOMINEES

Mini Series Drama

Anna Pihl - TV2 World / DENMARK

Crying Out Love, In The Center Of The World - Tokyo Broadcasting System, Inc. / JAPAN

Melanoma My Love - Yezira ivrit / ISRAEL

My Lovely Sam-Soon - Munhwa Broadcasting Corp / KOREA

The Penal Battalion - Family Screen Company / RUSSIA

Watch for the Happiness - Dalian Wuzhou Film & TV Co., Ltd. / CHINA

PERFORMER

Actress

Elizabeth I - All3Media Int'l / U.K.

My Lovely Sam-Soon - Munhwa Broadcasting Corp. / KOREA

The Violin - Fuji Television Network, Inc. / JAPAN

Watch for the Happiness - Dalian Wuzhou Film & TV Co., Ltd. / CHINA

Credit: Shirley

Suna being nominated for best actress. Hope she can win it :)

Guest cojung

greentea, what happened to Jang Geum? :lol: Did Samsoon threw cake in her face? :lol:

Amay...You are so funny :D I think Samsoon intended to attack Samshik but he jump behide Jang Geum....Poor lady :sweatingbullets:

Guest Greentea

greentea, what happened to Jang Geum? :lol: Did Samsoon threw cake in her face? :lol:

amay :lol: bcos MNIKSS is going to show after Da Chang Jin timeslot and samsoon dialogue on tat pics was "I'm more popular than Da Chang Jin :D

Guest ellabel

Is he the leading man of Suna's new movie? I don't wanna be mean, and I've never watched any of his movies, but he's look is disappointing to say the very least. But then maybe I shouldn't be so shallow--well, he better be a darn good actor (which he probably is or else he wouldn't be chosen in the first place).

As much as I like the Suna-HB on-screen chemistry and would be happy if they become an item off screen, I was relieved to hear that she's fine with her bf. There's never an easy breakup, after all.

ETA: Serenity, thanks for the lovely pics! I love the summer look!

moesin, we have the same thots.. :lol:

lookswise not very appealing but i hope he has charm and talent to compensate for it. :vicx:

glad to know too that she and her bf are still in a stable relationship... as much as i adore SunBin coupling, i wouldnt wish for the lovely and gregarious Sun ah to be sad and depressed. :D

**rotf**

I hope KSA will hurry up on her new movie and do another drama soon...

Greentea-sshi, are those her latest pix? I wud say she's back to her old sexy self. :w00t:

Guest korean_fevah

thnks to greentea for the lovely photos of ms. KSA.... I hope to see her in another movie or TV series soon.... :blush:

miss her soooooooo :phew:

Archived