[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

yukiyukiku this was a really heartbreaking moment...i so love she realises is him and is back for revenge...he loves her today he said  he doesn't want YR involved with them...he protects her and she is afraid that he will became like her dad...

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@andy78DY said that? that he wants to protect YR??aaaww.... :(i thought he was rejecting her because of her unability to convict her Dad thank you for the translation

edit:i keep rewatching the 1st video where DY & YR quarreledit's sad indeed... :((

@andy78nae doo (me too)even though their love story is a lost cause, i still hope they will find a way to live happily
i know maybe i'm being greedy, but i can't help it being sorry for both of them
i also wish LSY is given more chance to develop YR's character deeper broader and stronger than it is now

Golden Cross Episode 17 Review: Kim Kang Woo Ignores Jung Ae Ri class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 17 Review: Kim Kang Woo Ignores Jung Ae Ri

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 0 views Jun 11, 2014share2 share0 share0

In

Golden Cross, episode 17, Kang Do Yoon(played by Kim Kang Woo) ignored his own mother.

Seo Dong Ha(played by Jung Bo Suk) brought Oh Geum Shil(played by Jung Ae Ri) to where Do Yoon was. Geum Shil was happy to see her son within three years and called out his name but Do Yoon, who had no choice but to ignore her, coldly asked, “Who are you?”

Geum Shil noticed that Do Yoon had no choice and said to Dong Ha, “He does look exactly like my son but he’s not. I’m sorry.” She added, “I have always wished to see my son but I’m glad I met someone who looks exactly like him. Now I think I can feel a lot better.”

Golden Cross Episode 17 Review: Um Ki Joon Slaps Han Eun Jung

class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 17 Review: Um Ki Joon Slaps Han Eun Jung

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 0 views Jun 11, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

Golden Cross, episode 17, Michael Jang(played by Um Ki Joon) slapped Hong Sa Ra(played by Han Eun Jung).

Michael noticed that it was Sa Ra who saved Kang Do Yoon(played by Kim Kang Woo)’s life and helped him out to be successful. He called Do Yoon on the phone in front of Sa Ra and said, “Hong Sa Ra saved someone but she wouldn’t tell me who. Is there a way to find out who that is?” As he did not answer, he continued, “If you don’t tell me, I might harm this beautiful lady.” Then he slapped Sa Ra on the face.

Golden Cross Episode 17 Review: Jung Bo Suk Hits Kim Gyu Chul with His Car

class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 17 Review: Jung Bo Suk Hits Kim Gyu Chul with His Car

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 0 views Jun 11, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

Golden Cross, episode 17, Seo Dong Ha(played by Jung Bo Suk) hit Park Hee Seo(played by Kim Gyu Chul) with his car.

Hee Seo told Dong Ha about his weakness he knew and said, “Do you think you came up all this way because you’re good? You were able to be where you are because of me. I’m the king maker.” Dong Ha replied, “I regret thinking of rewarding you when I become a deputy prime minister.” Hee Seo said, “You’re not becoming a deputy prime minister. Once I say something about you at a hearing, you’re doomed.”

Dong Ha got mad and hit Hee Seo with his car.

Golden Cross Episode 17 Review: Kim Kang Woo Makes Jung Bo Suk Kill Kim Gyu Chul

class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 17 Review: Kim Kang Woo Makes Jung Bo Suk Kill Kim Gyu Chul

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 71 views Jun 11, 2014share2 share0 share0

In

Golden Cross, episode 17, Kang Do Yoon(played by Kim Kang Woo) made Seo Dong Ha(played by Jung Bo Suk) kill Park Hee Seo(played by Kim Gyu Chul).

Previously, Do Yoon played both sides against the middle between Dong Ha and Hee Seo, and eventually made Dong Ha kill Hee Seo. After he hit him with his car, Do Yoon met him at the hospital and asked, “Why did you do hit him?” Dong Ha was shocked.

Cr. Kdrama

‘Golden Cross’ Kim Kang Woo Declines Lee Shi Young’s Plea

the kbs 2 tv drama "golden cross" actor kim kang woo initiated the revenge albeit lee shi young"s plea. On the seventeenth episode of the kbs 2 tv drama "golden.

‘Golden Cross’ Kim Kang Woo Declines Lee Shi Young’s Plea

The KBS 2 TV drama “Golden Cross” actor Kim Kang Woo initiated the revenge albeit Lee Shi Young”s plea. On the seventeenth episode of the KBS 2 TV drama “Golden Cross” which aired on June 11, 2014, Kang Do Yoon, played by actor Kim Kang Woo, revealed his identity to Suh Yi Rae, played by actress Lee Shi Young.

On this day”s episode, Kang Do Yoon took Suh Yi Rae to his mother”s restaurant. In the car, he told her that it was a lie when he introduced himself as Terry Young, a Korean adopted to an American family. He told her why he went to the United States, which was for revenge. In related news, the KBS 2 TV drama “Golden Cross” tells a story of a secret club called “Golden Cross,” which is consisted of the top 0.001% in Korea, the people who move Korea”s economy forward. The drama depicts processes of the ordinary families being sacrificed by the Golden Cross club members through conspiracies.

Source: www.kdramastars.com

@yukiyukiku,.. Thanks for the videos,..
I was loving the scene Dh watching his mom I knew eventually they would go for her trying to find out if he really wasn't her son.. But mom played it off good Yr father look on his face was like what did  do.. I guess by him bringing her there to verify if it's him only set off alarms in her head that he did something to her child I know it would mine..
Yr should just ask to be removed from the family registry and change her name all to gether.. Once again she finding just how dirty her father really is and he did kill Dh sister and killed his father..
I always knew Mj goal was to marry Yr but he must be feeling uneasy with Dh lookalike around.. I see him going after Yr in the end to try and force her into a marriage.. One thing is for sure Mj is totally nuts.. I wonder just what Yr father do to him to make him go after him like this..

“You’re Surrounded” cancelled, “Golden Cross” comes in first

KBS 2TV "Golden Cross" is now in the lead.According to Nielsen Korea, the sixteenth episode of "Golden Cross" rated 10.7%. This is 0.6% more than the previous episode.

azvxkf.jpg

KBS 2TV “Golden Cross” is now in the lead.

According to Nielsen Korea, the sixteenth episode of “Golden Cross” rated 10.7%. This is 0.6% more than the previous episode.

Golden Cross” is about the plots and enmity within a 0.001% secret club and an ordinary family that’s sacrificed by them.

It looks like the cancellation of SBS “You’re Surrounded” had something to do with the special effect it created. “A New Leaf” had a bigger increase in percentage. It rated 1.8% more than the previous and resulted in 9.7%. The special broadcast that replaced “You’re Surrounded” rated 6.5%.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi…

Finally, as a member of the Golden Cross doyun enemy foray into the heart of the Golden Cross Building, West Wing knows that his fatal flaw to chatahganeunde doyun ... Meanwhile, Terry Michael is called the Spirit gangdoyun to obtain conclusive evidence, to the last seodongha while hiding the blade of revenge toward the hearing doyun horizontal bar in front of it ...

I just love the look on Mj face when G/Pa was introducing him into the golden cross society.. Mj feels really threaten with Ty around he knows that Ty is thee way to Yr heart and he thought he got rid of his competition..

Archived