[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Ihihi @samzz that's not all. I have just searched for Wookie's sweater from his trip to China last week, the one he wore when he arrived there and was not photograped by paparazzi because it was probably not a sponsored merch. The sweater (from ACNE Studios) is womenswear! XD Could this be a couple item as well? Could his woman lent it to him? XD *super delulu here*

KfMfMP2.png

sVKC6Yx.jpg

Lee Dong Wook raises interest by avoiding a question about his last kiss

b3SaZB4.jpg

Dispatch, where are you?! Actor Lee Dong Wook is raising curiosity with his reaction to a question about smooching on SBS' 'Roommate' on March 24.

The members of the house gathered for a truth game during which the question "When was your last kiss?" was thrown at Lee Dong Wook. Clearly taken aback, Lee Dong Wook did not respond. In the end, rather than confessing the last time he's kissed, the actor chose to take a spoonful of vinegar! That pain...

credits: allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/lee-dong-wook-raises-interest-by-avoiding-a-question-about-his-last-kiss

Guest tinsky73

A gentleman never kisses & tells... :-bd If he stuck to his previous story about his last kiss being >2 years ago, nobody from RM will believe him & they'll keep on asking him to elaborate. If he said that he kissed recently, everyone will press him to tell who the girl is. Anything that he will say will spark more questions. He used his quick wit to avoid divulging anything that will incriminate him & his lady love. Now that's smart! :))

Ha ha ha. At least Wookie is not denying anything unlike in My girl year. I have read in a news that Lee Min Ho is dating Suzy and they get mixed reactions and even media is speculating that it was reveal because the government wants to cover up their current President wrong doing. 
Well for me to cover up the bad news they have to reveal the relationship of Da hae & Wookie. I know the whole Korean nation and other asian countries will be upside down because for 10 years they been following the love story of this two lovely couple. Sure it's a big HEADLINER.
Just my opinion.

For the first time, I love Allkpop so much because their first sentence is "Dispatch, where are you?" Looks like everyone is ready for Wookie relationship..contra to Minho-Suzy, I think if Wookie announce his relationship with his Sugar, there will be no problem and I don't think fans will hate him (well, except for other shippers, IDK) but this couple is for sure will be blessed by netizens in Korea and internationally...
Time to move on from Minho-Suzy news people....Our Donghae surely will create a big BUZZ too... :x :x :x

don't know why this wedding planner putting Dahae pic for latest update in her blog -with a caption " are u a doll".
6c2368d7jw1eq6cga7bdyj20dc0hstal.jpg

Not sure if she is a fan or Dahae just met her recently to discuss something.............

Wedding Planner, Ice Americano, spring, perikana, half fried half-free seasoning lot, yen Chloe, Lee Da Hae, Gangnam-gu Office Station Ashley, Stiletto daily
http://blog.naver.com/080020/220309769461 

OMG donghae shippers can leave Sherlock holmes behind when it comes to find something regarding wookie and DH. DH was not using this phone case when she came back from china or before going so Donghae must have met recently when DH got the case and wookie must have got kiss =)) I am sure people around them already know they are dating.
Wookie must have kissed recently that's why not answering the question lol.Its better then saying 2yrs ago which we didn't buy.
@samzz:Wedding planner OMO.Any good news ahead waiting eagerly.Lucky chinese fan already got chamo wedding pics autograph ;)

Cingu @samzz in your first pict suddenly remembering me about her pict with Heechul. Her Tshirt look similiar and Heechul coat is red too, and i realised when Heechul write his caption on Instagram, "1+1=2 다해" 2 is mean Lee and Dong Wook first name also Lee Is there something? HeeChul know something? And he talked abot marriage. Hehe (Lee) DongWook and (Lee) Da Hae Im new Bie, i don't know if this topic was discussion or not yet. Hehe Mian

nindya90 said: Cingu @samzz in your first pict suddenly remembering me about her pict with Heechul. Her Tshirt look similiar and Heechul coat is red too, and i realised when Heechul write his caption on Instagram, "1+1=2 다해" 2 is mean Lee and Dong Wook first name also Lee Is there something? HeeChul know something? And he talked abot marriage. Hehe (Lee) DongWook and (Lee) Da Hae Im new Bie, i don't know if this topic was discussion or not yet. Hehe Mian

samzz said: don't know why this wedding planner putting Dahae pic for latest update in her blog -with a caption " are u a doll".
6c2368d7jw1eq6cga7bdyj20dc0hstal.jpg

Not sure if she is a fan or Dahae just met her recently to discuss something.............

Wedding Planner, Ice Americano, spring, perikana, half fried half-free seasoning lot, yen Chloe, Lee Da Hae, Gangnam-gu Office Station Ashley, Stiletto daily

Guest anietayulinda sari

HoaD said:

samzz said: don't know why this wedding planner putting Dahae pic for latest update in her blog -with a caption " are u a doll".