[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest divine_6920_at_yahoo.com_stv

emok said:

Everybody is so quite these few days including our DongHae.  We must be taking a rest after the past excited week!

Does anybody know other than Japan, is there any other country that has aired Hotel King yet?  I heard before from some Philippine chingus here said some TV station bought the copyright to air HK.  Did that really happen?  I really wish Wookie and Dahae will do some promotions, together or separately.  Do they have to be authorized by that despicable MBC?

hi there.. sad to say until now HK hav'nt yet aired in our country Philippines., since last year a lot of donghae funs has been already requesting for it., i don't whats the problem with ABS CBN (one of the biggest network here Philippines, the one who aired MY GIRL)..yeah your right but not only Dahae but also Wookie coz as far as i remenber Wookie went here in Philippines!    

Wookie still refuse to give an answer when was his last real kiss-willing to drink a spoon of vinegar instead of giving confession.
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201503250029901119&ext=na

[My Daily = Power News] asked the actor to wear the LDW for their last kiss. In the 24th broadcast SBS 'roommate' Seongbuk - dong found the house was painted the image of Kim Su-mi. Kim Su-mi, Bae Jong-ok, Byun Jung Soo and talk together

Said the remaining members to spend time between games began to show the truth in one place. said, "The last kiss when Nya" But he had not spoken to finish the question is LDW embarrassed. Eventually LDW is attracted to suffer eating a tablespoon of vinegar instead of confessing their last kiss.
EzDu2mD.jpg---

----------
So good in protecting his sugar
7af34bc8jw1eqgoty2fcnj20k00zktfy.jpg
705dfdacjw1eqgj5kkk6ij20sg16ognt.jpg

@samzz, so he didn't stick to his old story that he had his last real kiss 2 years ago :)) I guess he knows that no body believed him when he did say that ;) thanks for the news dear, this is really made my day ^^

So first wookie said that his relationship was a secret. Now when he is asked about his last kiss, he gets embarrassed and would rather take a punishment than tell the truth. Did you just have your last kiss last night wookie(coughfromDahaecough) :> Didn't Wookie say that his last kiss was 2 years ago on the radio. Wookie loves trolling us shippers :P DongHae is real :x

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA with my chingu @NaryeL we have searched around and badabam, both phone case and Wookie's shirt are from Givenchy. I have seen other K-celebs wear this brand (even Seho on RM once) so I hope it's not a sponsored product. *let's be super delulu* =)) =)) =)) Even if it's possible Wookie is sponsored, he could have given the phone case to Da Hae as a couple item. I just can't see DH get a "Pervert" case that is destined for a man because it's included in the men collection, hehe.

Wookie's RM shirt (that could be sponsored, since he's worn Givenchy before for sponsored travels; see: Hawaii trip)

teFZbx2.jpg

Iphone 6 Pervert 17 Case that Da Hae had at the Fashion Show. Look, the site categorizes the item as "MEN", haha! In fact I do believe it is not designed for women because of the text, so the theory that someone could have given it to her, perhaps someone who likes the brand already or gets sponsored merch from the brand, could be valid. :-h

kvQLzXW.jpg

That is why in one way I want Wookie to stay in Roommate 3 (if there is going to be one).  We have so many detective shippers here to reveal the evidence and only a little hint will make us happy for a whole day!   =))

If Wookie still said his real kiss was 2 years ago, he probably cannot get any kiss from his SUGAR for 2 days!  That will be a big punishment for him!  Now he can go to see his girlfriend to ask for a taste of sugar to harmonize the vinegar!

here I got from RM's thread, credit @abalm for the additional translation.
Dongwook was asked about his last kiss and he opted not to answer. And when he screamed(?) after having the vinegar, the caption said "You should have just tell them.." lol

-----Yes, Wookie, just tell us lo, no harm at all. So who is the lucky girl.......ehm ehm ehm
-------------
as we know, there are more than 3 times they are teasing us with their  SECRET CODE-I just highlighted the most obvious-there are many more, but I don't hv time to browse through the old pages.
i) IRON MAN SECRET CODE-she posted it during IM early promotion.
CFnR1ru.jpg
lee%2Bdong%2Bwook%2Biron%2Bman.jpg

2. BEIGE KHAKI COAT AND BLUE T-SHIRT/HANDBAG-during their trip to china in the span of 1 day apart.
10356716_1577374665877568_67908188268196

3. GIVENCHY NO 17
1011274_1581834102098291_641768816535160

4. KENZO WITH SHREDDED JEANS ON THE SAME DAY.
30000422221_700.jpg
48ad62acjw1el6kxhdm93j20hs0np75b.jpg