[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ManolitaA

And before I say goodbaye to you friends here is what I saw again in Donghae Couple Vietnam Page FB
The Festival that fans see me Most in Japan is the Festival of Kaze is a local festival only. 5-day prayer ceremony winds of pain, loss and harm it. Acceptable paper doll prayer hung in there is a prayer of love in the wind, out as wind will always blow the company to present and the future to those who pray to company also will stop as the wind will always blow & weather in Amori is cold everyone.
Thanks for your info ^^ ya Rena Katō p/s: this is confirmed you're Japanese and you go pray for love ya, but why go to the cold place that do nothing for the hamlet Hotel Weil 's, warm look for help wanted please the mem =)))))))). The phone call that she received, unfortunately some of you that do not know Korean, but don't know who to talk to her and begins to breathe. (Translated by Bing)

1014054_1489211221360580_348977209623038

Just for our Delulu mind..as you always said my friends...see you tonight...always Donghae is for Real... :\"> :-*

some old stuff but the love never dies
Wookie on Dahae 22nd birthday and fan meeting
xoMP5EX.jpgqi9kGK3.jpg

he gave her CD and half empty chocolate box-he ate some of it bc he was hungry, he said
xcbB37f.jpgSzlBqHH.jpg

gf not angry at all, infact loves his action
pricD5i.jpgfWTwZsm.jpg
TJT2XE1.jpg

http://mari7.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-306.html

Yes i agree with @dniiiicole‌ that the girl from the fb just mistyped the event cos she said "it's very cold in Aemori and Dahae was fully covered". Japan still in summer in August rite? And the event should be Kaze as @vixx and @ManolitaA‌ said.

imw4k said: Yes i agree with @dniiiicole‌ that the girl from the fb just mistyped the event cos she said "it's very cold in Aemori and Dahae was fully covered". Japan still in summer in August rite? And the event should be Kaze as @vixx and @ManolitaA‌ said.

Guest turquoiseblue

ViX said: imw4k said: Yes i agree with @dniiiicole‌ that the girl from the fb just mistyped the event cos she said "it's very cold in Aemori and Dahae was fully covered". Japan still in summer in August rite? And the event should be Kaze as @vixx and @ManolitaA‌ said.

464371899e510fb389b1f6e7da33c895d0430ca0i am curious who's is the lady sitting beside his mum.
In my delulu mind, I was hoping it was DH.And the shoes she wore, doesnt it looks like this: 
13-Hotel-King-Kdrama-Lee-Da-Hae-Fashion-

But then again, how can it be DH where she can sit there at the airport unidentified and Wookie looking bored.It is just my wishful thought of seeing his family picture like this...
:))

fan encountered -Wookie at Naha airport, sorry no pic.
I think it's common that many fans didn't take pic upon request by the star, or they took it in secret and only for personal belonging.

A・R・A ‏@ara_hanryu 3h3 hours ago
Lee Dong Wook journey of a rich 3-day, 2-night spent with Mr. Did enjoy? Lunch is rice that wook's chose it at Naha Airport and of the way home ^ ^ Would not became to the event that was felt closer to the figure of Idon'uku's more natural. . . Lee was 〇 〇 Somen graphics! ! It was cheers for good work everyone has been very laughs participation!

Guest turquoiseblue

@silvercat98 to tell you honestly, I don't even think that the girl who sat beside his mom was with them. she looks more like a fan to me who was trying to have a picture taken with wookie's family. she's the only who looks excited in that pic, all the three were looking tired and bored :))

464371899e510fb389b1f6e7da33c895d0430ca0
You have to make sure the person sitting next to Wookie's dad his mom?? 1004dong posted this pic and caption it is his family??? I saw that young woman, aged only 20, and unlike his mother. I do not think that woman is his mother.

I also don't think the lady on the second left in the pic looks like his mom. Now... I wonder if the man is his dad. If we all got mistaken by this pic and Wookie didn't bring along his parents, then it may be likely that he met with DH (assuming that the fan encounter is true) mid-way or a secret hotspring place (sorry, I delulu mind still sticks with a hotspring because DH like Japanese hotspring and the privacy hotspring hotel offers) is possible.

DH will be in China soon. Maybe the fans there can get more details about where she had been. .... Ok, on second thought, maybe better leave them alone or they would try even harder in nijia mode (or trolling us) to protect their privacy; if we push her too hard, she will be forced to make up stories on all these secret rendezvous, which is always against DH's personalities. Maybe we should keep delulu, even though we may never find out the truth :-)

Guest ElitistaM

Excited to see Da Hae again in her latest photos this coming days in China after awhile of waiting to do her activities. Delighted that she'll be busy working and we'll get updates and info about her ;)

Whether Da Hae was seen praying in Japan 2 days or 2 months ago, it was good to know that she's praying for her dating relationship. Looks like she has the will, the steadfast intention and quiet determination of getting serious with Dong Wook this time around. Expressing your love through prayer is one step to happiness believing that prayer build a positive togetherness and lasting relationship :x

Dong Wook and Da Hae, how to unlock a happier lovelife? The answer: YOU ARE BOTH THE KEY OF EACH OTHERS' HAPPINESS <:-P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFw0r8tAWQJghMLqr2eKS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEGgR5CHROf1FSgv8ooLz      

Guest HÆ°Æ¡ngM1430294463

Yess, I am also do not think the lady on the left in the second pic looks like his mom. And here's my speculation 
Mr cupid khi mention OASIS 21, is located in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.   Wookie's FM held in Miyakojima, Okinawa, Japan. As I searched the airport in Okinawa but only domestic flights (only a few flights of air carriers is Japan Transocean Air flight to SK) usually when you want to fly to okinawa then landed at Nagoya airport and then transfer the aircraft to fly to Okinawa (takes 2 hours) As twt Mr. Cupid, in my mentioning Donghae met in Nagoya. DW went with my parents (baidu forum mentions his sister ). But the picture does not show the mother and sister of him. So I think DW's mother and sister stayed in Nagoya with  DH to go along with some temples and festivals (at the moment there are Nagoya festival). She was waiting for him in Nagoya. 
And do not be surprised when the same woman traveling to Aromi while DW and dad was attending FM. Mother, sister DW and DH and DH's mother  will have some time for each other to go to the temple for peace :)
And as in this photo. This is a fan up pic  capture plane that can be DW trip came back and SK (For this you usually up photos during the DW's FM) This pic  posted 8 hours ago and after 2 hours DW's fans take pictures with him SK airport.1_zpsd13faaab.png

From Aromi also flights to Seoul Incheon can DH and DW's mother went to the shrine to pray and  flew SK then. So he chose Japan Transocean air carriers to fly SK (because even in Naha company that flies directly to SK, while others have moved to the flight) and not the others because in Nagoya do not GF of him =)) 

I think information see DH in Aorimi 90% is credible

I wonder the fans said Wookie's

Parents and sisters went along to the FM is based on that pic or another pic. I read what Chinese fans said he went with parents because there was a pic of them on the waiting area. If we all talk about the same pic and If we dismiss the two ladies in the pics are his mother and sister. Then, the family trip to japan may not be true, this means only Dw and DH secret rendezvous. Need to dig the baidu forum to find out the photo of DW's family.

Anyone saw that pic?

P.S. It is the same pic we saw here that ppl said he was travelling with his parents. Now I do have doubts whether he did travel with his parents.

@-) Every time we try our best to locate where she is..I have mixed feelings! Swear to god,all the theories about her location,etc etc are more difficult than learn about accounting and finance.The possibilities are endless! Come on Cherrie,please reveal your location..Impatience is slowly kicking in!hehe;p :-O :P:D

Guest turquoiseblue

@purplebass your edits so awesome!!! omg gives me so much feels :x :x :x missing DongHae so much... I hope we get a break from the long drought and just someone will upload the latest pic of them together somewhere  8->