[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest man916

NaryeL said: tinsky73 said: Wait, Nebuta festival is a summer festival from August 2-7. Is there another festival that happens in October? Is that translation accurate? We could be reading it wrong...

Guest tinsky73

ManolitaA said: OCTOBER JAPAN FESTIVALS

Festivals in Japan in October.
Nihonmatsu Lantern festival
October 4-6
Nihonmatsu Jinja, Nihonmatsu, Fukushima
The annual grand festival of Nihonmatsu Jinja is the location of one of Japan's three great lantern festivals. 7 large floats bedecked with hundreds of paper lanterns parade through the town to the strains of festival music.

Read more: http://www.japanvisitor.com/japanese-festivals/festival-october#ixzz3FN977Dzo

Guest ManolitaA

tinsky73 said: ManolitaA said: OCTOBER JAPAN FESTIVALS

Festivals in Japan in October.
Nihonmatsu Lantern festival
October 4-6
Nihonmatsu Jinja, Nihonmatsu, Fukushima
The annual grand festival of Nihonmatsu Jinja is the location of one of Japan's three great lantern festivals. 7 large floats bedecked with hundreds of paper lanterns parade through the town to the strains of festival music.

Read more: http://www.japanvisitor.com/japanese-festivals/festival-october#ixzz3FN977Dzo

Guest kiereng

Mmmmh, I'm 50/50 with this. Sorry but I'm skeptical. As much as I'd want Da Hae to be there, I think that this may be trolling. Is this Japanese girl a DongHae fan? Because if she is, it would be more clear why she would contact a fan page to inform of what they told her. Why did she write on fb in behalf of her friend who "saw" Da Hae? If it was me and I was the one to do the encounter, I would write it. IDK, it sounds fishy to me.

In which town did Wookie fan meet happen?

Me too! My delulu mind wanna believe it but i don't know :( wookie's fm was held at miyakojima,okinawa.. and the place is way too far from aomori,where the fan saw dahae

Guy, we are get information, in aomori holding festival have name KAZE, wind will get out of hurt, loss. means doll paper is pray a wonderful love for now and future. A fan vietnamese live in japan told me know

purplebass

said: Mmmmh, I'm 50/50 with this. Sorry but I'm skeptical. As much as I'd want Da Hae to be there, I think that this may be trolling. Is this Japanese girl a DongHae fan? Because if she is, it would be more clear why she would contact a fan page to inform of what they told her. Why did she write on fb in behalf of her friend who "saw" Da Hae? If it was me and I was the one to do the encounter, I would write it. IDK, it sounds fishy to me.

In which town did Wookie fan meet happen?

Looks like Wookie is back to SK. A fan took a pic with him at the airport today (it's in the comments). Dongwookholic asked her if it was today, she said yes. This girl also took a pic with him when he departed the other day, perhaps he told her when he would be back and she waited at the airport for him.

mp83WOt.jpg

Since the ''fan-account'' 's translation was pretty mind boggling  I translated or should I say revised the text a bit. Here's my own understanding regarding the fan account:--

[information of LDH's sightings in Japan last night)

My classmate Shuu Chan met Lee Da Hae in Nebuta Festival in Aomori, Japan.

It was very cold in Aomori, LDH was fully covered (with clothes) while walking the street, only her face was visible. At first no one recognized her, but then they realized it was Lee Da Hae. They accidentally met DH alone in that ''paper dolls(area)'' which are used as a prayer medium. The special thing is that the paper doll is used to PRAY for COUPLES in love. 
DaHae asked why Shuu was praying alone. LDH misunderstood Italy (SC:/I'm not sure with this) should say while praying over.
She told her that you look like LeeDaHae, LeeDaHae from Chuno. LDH answered back: "there are many people who became frustrated because there were shortcomings (with the drama). I have read/seen all the responses of the people.'' and then she said, "I will try to do better. Sorry and thank you.''

The conversation ended, Shuu took some photos but they were told not to take photos of DaHae (SC:/ Not sure about this too) She then heard the phone conversation of DaHae and the other person on the next line, but it was in Korean so she didn't understand, she said.

Then LDH said Hi to everybody, shook hands with them and then she hugged Shuu.
When LDH went away, Shuu got excited too, she called "Lee Da Hae" several times. But she also said "Lee Dong Wook". LDH heard and turned to their direction and she just went back, waving away. LDH also said she was going with tonight's HQ. (SC:/ Not sure about this either)

:\"> whether she's in Japan or not..(no proof but based on hearsay) it still makes me smile..Sometimes i really think their love story is a fairytale..they can denied as much as they want but this so called 'deep friendship' is just too sweet to ignore!  :-\" 8->

Thank u so much chinggus for every news here. To me, I take everything, delulu or facts, compiled it and if I hv time, I will do my research and later on try to match it.
after reading the fans acc-Dahae in Japan-IMO, is true, but the festival definitely lost in translation, and @Vix has clarified it's actually another festival, KAZE, and it matches with the paper doll prayer.
abt Wookie in Okinawa and Dahae in Nagoya or Aomari-their plan to meet somewhere maybe failed due to bad weather. Someone tweeted in Japanese, matches with Mr Cupid tweet abt the typhoon.

a tweet from his fan 15h15 hours ago
At 10 / 4-6 Okinawa Miyakojima Lee Dong Wook Tour 2 days 1 night was held! Influence of typhoon was worried, but I was able to spend a dark and dark with Idon'uku's your time without having to become a tempest somehow. Airplane operation condition of your way of everyone is worried about, Mr. Dong-wook is likely to put safely return!

1959685_824645324246658_5132471673690904
I'm just gonna highlight this one:
''The conversation ended, Shuu took some photos but they were told not to take photos of DaHae. She then heard the phone conversation of DaHae and the other person on the next line, but it was in Korean so she didn't understand, she said.''

So DaHae was the one who told them not to take photos of her, OMG suspicious! Perhaps she doesn't want people to know or to avoid media from asking what was she doing in Japan, when at the same time the person who she has a ''deep-friendship'' with was in Japan too for his fan-meet. Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I'm now 80% convinced! Hahaha and who could be the person who she had a conversation with? Aigoo Shuu my dear, you could've eavesdropped a bit. Hahaha =))

samzz

said:

Thank u so much chinggus for every news here. To me, I take everything, delulu or facts, compiled it and if I hv time, I will do my research and later on try to match it.

after reading the fans acc-Dahae in Japan-IMO, is true, but the festival definitely lost in translation, and @Vix has clarified it's actually another festival, KAZE, and it matches with the paper doll prayer.

abt Wookie in Okinawa and Dahae in Nagoya or Aomari-their plan to meet somewhere maybe failed due to bad weather. Someone tweeted in Japanese, matches with Mr Cupid tweet abt the typhoon.

a tweet from his fan 

15h15 hours ago
At 10 / 4-6 Okinawa Miyakojima Lee Dong Wook Tour 2 days 1 night was held! Influence of typhoon was worried, but I was able to spend a dark and dark with Idon'uku's your time without having to become a tempest somehow. Airplane operation condition of your way of everyone is worried about, Mr. Dong-wook is likely to put safely return!

Guest turquoiseblue

Well, everything that has "a friend of a friend" must be taken with a grain of salt but not to be dismissed entirely. I also look at the story on how the supposed fan encounter happened and how it went. If the person talking about it is just giving general thoughts and nothing specific, that's when I think that the story is purely fabricated.

But when the person talks about the details of the conversation, mention specific places and gives own personal opinion then it makes the story more credible esp. if the  behavior of the actor matches with how we know the actor. With this Shuu Chan she mentioned where she saw Dahae and the reason why she's there. Well, we don't know if the festival she mentioned was just her own opinion or her own way to justify why she saw her there coz no one will believe her esp. she didnt get to take pictures! :D It's either she lied, she assumed or she got confused about the festivals or she also had no clue why LDH was there. 
Now about her conversation with her, she mentioned about things that is sooo LDH:
1. she was covering her head maybe with a hood, a cap or a scarf and only a little of her face can be seen but still the fan recognized her.2. the girl mentioned Chuno and Dahae's reply/comment about it and saying sorry and thank you for remembering her because of that drama.3. she was very accommodating and friendly but politely declined any picture of her to be taken.4. while talking to the fan, someone called her phone and she started talking in korean - yeah anyone can call her phone and our delulu thinks its LDW and I think in Korean Dahae was saying "Honey, I'm so busted! A fan saw me here!" and Wookie replied "Aigoo...Just be nice to her and ask her not to take pictures..Love you" :))
The paper doll love prayer i will take it with a grain of salt coz this is something any shipper would like to hear so it can be true story or just for fans to feel happy. And also when she mentioned she called LDW's name and Dahae looked back and wave...that's really sweet of her.
I know Aomori is far from where Wookie held his fan meet. But will it be too obvious if Dahae was seen in the same area where Wookie is? What is she doing there? And knowing the fans of Wookie are scattered everywhere around that area, she will easily be seen if she was there. Like the Hawaii - Las Vegas tryst. Most of us thought they probably met in Hawaii or LA but no one had a clue that Las Vegas was/could be their secret rendezvous :)) So with our ninja couple, anything is possible as long as it can be reached by plane and as long as their privacy will be protected. So I have to agree with @samzz that they were planning to meet there but the weather ruined everything.
464371899e510fb389b1f6e7da33c895d0430ca0
Wookie and his skinny jeans didn't look so happy here. Awwww... 

Thank you everyone for all the insights, all news, investigation and information :D DAEBAK!!!! DONGHAE IN JAPAN = SMOOTH SAILING SHIP!! :D

Good morning, everyone! Thanks for the analysis.

I agree that we can stick with our delulu thoughts about the fan encounter is true; but just don't take it too serious. Like the Hawaii/LA/LV secret rendezvous, still can't be proved 100%. But we are nearly 100% sure they are in love, so whether they did meet up isn't such a big deal. But, I love and am wiling to believe all our analyses are true.

I think it is possible that they met in a mid-way place. It is too obvious that if DH was around the same area of the fan meeting. They don't want to do that, I think. Also, the fan account did give some rather specific details of her meeting with DH. My purist thought is that, the fan didnt make this up. And I wanna say, I understand that there are a lot of frabricated stories on social media these days, for nearly everything (which is very bad because we just don't know what to believe). but I just hope DH fans, no matter how much we like what our thoughts and delulu are to be true, please don't make fake stories, i mean esp for the encounters. we need to stick with some facts and leads to believe delulu can be true. faking story is just not good because it reproduces more fake stories. Delulu (as we always clearly state that it is delulu or fictional stories/conv) is fun and self-satisfying but faking stories to make people believe are not.

My delulu mind again, that they might choose to meet at a traditional japanese a hotspring hotel, which is nice a day/night vacation for both couples and family. Most of all, privacy! And, there is no sight of DW's parents - by the way, some Chinese fans said DW's sister tagged along too, but it is questionable because the 'sister' in the pic didn't look like his sister, anyway - where are they? There are some holes in the story.. But never mind, I still like to believe it is true, they had a nice day or two together, ignoring the facts where and how! Again, I know it is DeLulu! Not real, unless someone do take pic of them in a hotspring hotel!