[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Cucumber isn't dahae's dog.!!
Hong Soo Hyun is the one who bought it so IMO it should be her dog but obviously she has left it behind and now it seems like it became the ROOM MATE's dog and responsibility.
As a dog lover, i don't like that as well. 

Furthermore it's bought from the market ( i am anti-home breeders as well) There's just too many bad breeding and mass breeding just to sell off cute puppies to suckers like HSH and Ruby.. (okay.. this is OT) but yeah since we are on this topic.

It's no doubt that Wookie likes the pup and is taking responsibility and that's why you see so much footage of him with the pup. I adore wookie for being so nice to the pup and probably the only one who cares about the pup (when it was vomitting and having diarrhoea thruout the night) It kind of show me what kinda person is wookie too. I am just so happy he trully loves and cares about animals. 
As for linking it to dahae.. that's really too far fetched. 

Guest mystery123

Thanks Zappy10 and turtle axis for the update. At least now is clear to me and really thumps up to Wookie for taking great care to the dog.

Guest HelenV1430294398

@mystery123‌: i think Soohuyn buy puppy for their house, or maybe scripted programs sorted she'll go buy that puppy house RM, so when Soohuyn leave house, members of house will take care puppy, I see new member beside DW to close Puppy. :\">

Guest mystery123

Thank you all for the clarifications, I must have missed the part when watching RM because my finger is always on the fast fwd button as I'm not interested in watching others except Wookie. At least now I hv a clearer picture of cucumber appearance in RM. Thanks for enlightening me.

ok chinggus, since our couple only in ninja mode and love trolling us with their whereabout, so here my delulu and reality section., and also Korean languagae study hour, the word today is

본방사수 - bon-bang-sa-su

------------------

But first let me give my another speculation on the way Wookie addressing Dahae during HK.

My Amone, Lee Dahae-he first mentioned this during the HK final message in his FB

then My Amone-during the HK wrap up party

He didn't use My Lee Dahae, A Mone or Monet instead

What does Monet means to him? As we know he prefer this character more than in My Girl, she someone so precious to him.

after watching re-run HK wrap up party on my cable channel, the part he wanted to introduce Dahae to RM crew,  the translation for My Mone appeared as-  "My Lover", so Monet is interpreted as 'Lover'

so here the intro message My Mone/Ah mone, Lee Dahae, can be interpreted as "My Lover/ my precious, Lee Dahae"

--------------------------------

another one is the Mr Cupid tweet again, which brought the issue of the real identity of the real owner.

on the day Wookie released from Military, 20th June 2011

월요일부터 정신없이 제안서 준비중이랍니다 ㅋ 내일까지 제출해야혀서 시간 가는줄 몰것네요 ㅋ 그래도 잠깐 시간을내서 본방사수 하렵니다 ㅎㅎ 건강 잘 챙기시구 아자아자 홧팅!!!!*^0^*

the words 본방사수 was mentioned, and according to blogger below it means that you HAVE TO watch a TV show when it airs on TV for the first time

our @Vix already has explained the meaning of that words before.

http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/shows/hyojin2/

Have you heard of the expression 본방사수 [bon-bang-sa-su]? This term appeared not that long ago. You can break it into two parts: 본방 and 사수. 본방 is short for 본 방송, and this term also has two seperate parts: 본 and 방송. Here, 본 means original and 방송 means broadcast. So, 본 방송 means an original broadcast that’s airing the very first time on TV, as opposed to 재방송, a rerun. And the word 사수 means to protect something at the risk of dying, since 사 means death and 수 means to protect .
So all together, 본방사수 means that you HAVE TO watch a TV show when it airs on TV for the first time. You might hear some people on TV or even some fans of a TV show use this term because only 본방 matters when they calculate the viewer ratings.

then when I googled,

Scent of a Woman is Lee’s first project after being released from military service, and he wasted no time getting to work; he headed to the drama’s poster shoot on the day he was discharged. http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/09/lee-dong-wook-i-want-to-conquer-the-universe/

---------

and once again the words appeared on 17th apr 2013, -Mandate of Heaven PC

as translated by @Vix17/4/2013 Mr.Cup tweet: Listen as had a delicious chicken dinner with the staff. 1004 also much tired ~~~ events happening today was much too late and had to said more. And after the final signing ceremony is Bonbangsasu

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27721591/#Comment_27721591

-----------------------------
so chinggus, now we know some of Mr Cupid message is really referring to Wookie as mentioned by @Vix before. Dahae at that time was filming Miss Ripley which first aired in May 2011, and the second reference is Dahae IRIS 2 ending, so it's not referring to her drama.

---------------------------------------

Guest tinsky73

So who takes care of cucumber when they're not filming RM?

@bluewings666‌ notice how wookie caressed da hae's head while she was touching his cheek? Same instinctive gesture which shows they thought of each other's comfort first before their own. :)

Guest ManolitaA

PatriciaL said: For Filipino DongHae shippers here:

Guys it's confirm! The most anticipated Korean Drama of 2014 is COMING SOON on GMA: Heart Of Asia. Umaasa kami sainyong suporta!10570293_344708712360155_348875371958252

im so disappointed with Abs-cbn. but still gonna watch it (again).
:)

@samzz oh, discussion of Mr. Cupid. I had some understanding about his account when it first was established in August / 2010 based on the item picture / video of that account, I see the newly created account also connected to some people. I have seen him post pictures and  tag account with the name Kim tae hoon. From what I understand, the kim tae hoon is one of the managers of the Da Hae from MG. I can say he is also a very dear brother of Da Hae, I watch video in preparation for Rock & Roll stage of her in 2007, she calls him oppa is very close. I also see in the photo kim tae hoon on her birthday in 2010 with group staff, manager, stylist of Da Hae now, and some photos selcao on planes in 2011 . And now she still follow him on Twitter. but I did not know he had also worked with Da Hae now. but I noticed that Mr. Cupid also familiar and dear to him. At the same time Mr.Cupid also know very well work schedule of Da Hae and what she does in everyday life. So, I think Mr. Cupid is also a very dear and close to Da Hae in both daily life and her work, and Mr. Cupid is a person in group of staff, managers, stylists loyalty of Da Hae. So I guess that Mr. Cupid may be the main manager of Da Hae now. because I think he also worked with Da Hae for a long time and may have to make her main manager when Kim tae hoon quit. And when I watch video  Da Hae supported for Wookie at a fashion show where he worked as a model in 2006,when Kim tae hoon was manager of Da Hae,I see he sitting next to Dahae in vids and cheer enthusiastically for Wookie. He is also a rapper and follow Jung Jun Ha on Twitter (one of the best friends of Wookie). So I think he's very close with Wookie. And Mr. Cupid is also very close to the Wookie. I think that because I remember you once said about friendship circle of Da Hae and Wookie. The Wookie's best friend also became close friends of Da Hae. I think friends and relatives Da Hae also became close friends of Wookie (after they fell in love in the  period 2006-2008). And maybe though DH and DW break up in 2008, but they still maintain friendships with their mutual friends. While Dahae maintaining friendships with Suho and the friends of  Wookie, the same Mr.Cupid and Wookie still maintain a close friendship with each other. So, Mr Cupid as a bridge between Da Hae and Wookie throughout the year apart. And I also believe that the circle of friends in their friendships have a huge role in helping them back together. 

Poor ruby having abandoned by her omma..haha..fortunately theres a guy named wookie and with an open arms willing to take care of her...hahaha..and the way how I look at it, it must have been a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT on wookies part..hahaha :x :x

ruby?love at first sight? I almost had a heart attack! hahaha the dog's name is cucumber,not ruby =))

Guest PatriciaL

kiereng said:

Poor ruby having abandoned by her omma..haha..fortunately theres a guy named wookie and with an open arms willing to take care of her...hahaha..and the way how I look at it, it must have been a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT on wookies part..hahaha :x :x