[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@apqaria, just wanna add on the weibo-twitter point. She must know that her official fan weibos, plus a specific DH-DW cp fan weibo always repost her twitter tweet in Chinese translation, because her name is tag on the post always. 
I totally agree with you that she wants to protect her privacy. Just we shipper care much to get her news and get the trace of their loveline (and love life) in reality :D

bluewings666 said:

@apqaria, just wanna add on the weibo-twitter point. She must know that her official fan weibos, plus a specific DH-DW cp fan weibo always repost her twitter tweet in Chinese translation, because her name is tag on the post always. 
I totally agree with you that she wants to protect her privacy. Just we shipper care much to get her news and get the trace of their loveline (and love life) in reality :D

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said:
Of course she is aware of all the talk about them. All I am saying that her being in LA don't take away anything from them dating as much as her being in Korea doesn't giveaway much info either. So, why she has to do that? Specially that I think that Wookie being in another drama busy filming day and night is an enough distraction from their dating life even if they surely will meet despite of it ;)
Our girl is very good at hiding even in her own country and it is not like she didn't date while she is in Korea before. She sure did and of course will do but did we get much info before, NO :D

Guest Marilyn ColetteM

Wait I think I know where she is!!!! She's inside Lee Dong Wooks  HEART !!! ayiie:D #justtolightenupthemood . Whereever she is aside from Wookies heart I think she's having a time of her life :D 

Guest Marilyn ColetteM

By the way I hope Wookies drama will have an impact for the opening episodes because he will be facing Rains upcoming comeback on the small screen . 

Guest turquoiseblue

^hey @zeppy10! think positive :D who knows what the outcome will be? some koreans  dont like SSK because she can't act...but when I saw the trailer...I didn't feel that way at all. maybe she made some improvements already? i will still watch IronMan eventhough I can't help with the ratings. must.support.wookie :))

Guest Marilyn ColetteM

Best example of cmeback is Jun Ji Hyun :D everybody is expecting the same way with Rain and its from SBS :D I hope IronMan will give him a good fight so let's see:D 

kdramafanusa said:

Italian restaurant Via Vai Trattoria Pizzeria in Santa Barbara. -------- Wookie mentioned (iron man interviews/pressconference) that he planned to travel after finishing Hotel King. Since he ended up accepting the drama Iron Man (King Kong rep apologized before giving him the script), he said he will travel after finishing iron man.

One thing I know abt dating revealation in Korea, all come out from Dispatch or Sport Seoul are well planned btwn the suspects/agencies and bloggers. There is hidden modus operandi that most jornalist/reporters are trained and aware abt it-it's all depends on the reporters integrity if they want to cooperate with all parties before the news break to the public.

So mostly, (but not all) dating news that come out to public are pre ocherstra, some celebrities not intrested to share it, some are Ok with it. They are aware abt the backlash also esp the idols, but they know, it will dies down sooner, and everything will back to normal.

Guest turquoiseblue

@apqaria‌ ok ok :D yeah maybe im just over analyzing things ;) there's no point in arguing anymore. i know shes happy in LA celebrating with her family. I hope Wookie can celebrate too with his family.

Happy mid-autumn festival Donghae and all korean members here <:-P

Guest turquoiseblue

maybe on-line/internet, for sure they are no1, but rating is determined by ahjumma, and makjang, still high chances to go higher.

----------------

i aman ahjumma and i approve this message :-bd :))

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/06/sbs-roommate-announces-season-two-with-new-name-and-concept/ ....so does this mean that they will have an entire new cast? Hope wookie takes some time off from RM otherwise he might just disappear under the weight of BM and Dahae will have to nurse him back to health :D

@turquoiseblue, haha ;) I really love your analysis so hope you keep doing that and I am usually so bad at observing details or putting two and two together :))
But as not much to do but replaying our couple's videos here some moments I liked :)
In the press conference we saw the moment of wookie looking to Da-hae "body" ;) but just before that moment he actually nodded and told her something which I think was praising her answer to the question. She was just finished with her answer of the question about the comparison between MN and CSY from YWCFTS (You can read her answer here) I love when they encourage each other and seeing how Wookie appreciate her brain as well as her beauty :x :x
qSh1nS1.png

Also at the last shot of filming, when Dahae did an NG because her hair annoyed her. Wookie didn't laugh or look to the director or anything and he turn around to be the right position for the scene after few seconds in which he stared intensely at our girl like he is cherishing each moment they still have to film together :x :x
fjMtmYd.png