[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Don't be confused, she used to this kind of thing before. At one time in yr 2012 she went to LA for months and came back to korea for abt a week bc of shooting a cf, then she went back there again

The fans acc maybe correct, she had something in FNC then back to La again

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz i was thinking of the same thing too. so she went back to sk with wookie then left maybe around the time he was filming in busan?! hmmm.. still i will take this with a grain of salt. why would she go back to LA just to celebrate choseuk? i know her family is there but she can celebrate it in seoul too with wookie and his family. i mean c'mon... i dunno... very fishy... she really doesnt want us to know where she is... like deliberately saying "hey guys im her in LA, please dont think im in south korea staying with wookies family" bwahahaha :)) and the cupidguy didnt even say anyhting? hmmmm...

@samzz i was thinking of the same thing too. so she went back to sk with wookie then left maybe around the time he was filming in busan?! hmmm.. still i will take this with a grain of salt. why would she go back to LA just to celebrate choseuk? i know her family is there but she can celebrate it in seoul too with wookie and his family. i mean c'mon... i dunno... very fishy... she really doesnt want us to know where she is... like deliberately saying "hey guys im her in LA, please dont think im in south korea staying with wookies family" bwahahaha

:)

) and the cupidguy didnt even say anyhting? hmmmm...

What to do, that's LDH that I know.

Anyway, I'm sure she already made up everything for Wookie during her short break in Korea. Plus Wookie is working even during holidays, so better stay in LA with family.

But to me, I think she's just try to divert the attention of her actual where about.

The way she deleted her message to Seolung already indicates she never wants anyone to know where she is actually. That's what they called the art of protecting yourself.

Guest turquoiseblue

The man need recharge but his energy source is away :))

now we cant be so sure about this too :)) wish we can get a fan encounter coz thats the most reliable way to know her whereabouts.

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz i dont think those clear sky pictures are in Hawaii coz I dont see any palm/coconut trees at all :)) it looks like an exclusive golf course to me.

turquoiseblue said: @samzz i was thinking of the same thing too. so she went back to sk with wookie then left maybe around the time he was filming in busan?! hmmm.. still i will take this with a grain of salt. why would she go back to LA just to celebrate choseuk? i know her family is there but she can celebrate it in seoul too with wookie and his family. i mean c'mon... i dunno... very fishy... she really doesnt want us to know where she is... like deliberately saying "hey guys im her in LA, please dont think im in south korea staying with wookies family" bwahahaha :)) and the cupidguy didnt even say anything? hmmmm...

About that fan, for me not everything you read you should trust or take it for granted.So you can't be that sure that Dahae really replied to Seulong or some one saw her in Korea. But who knows, it may be true as well?
Personally, I don't think our girl care that much to lie (specially to fans and Chinese fans in particular) to just confuse us or hide her whereabouts. Specially that it is normal to be in her own country right? If we know she is in Korea, does it actually giveaway anything?? It is not like we will know her every move in Korea :D
When she wants to hide her whereabouts and enjoy more privacy, it is more simple. She could give vague/general message that don't mention anything about her whereabouts or even don't upload pictures at all so we don't know where is she from the pictures and she have done many times. To totally disappear without a single message or image. But sometimes she really want to share where she is with her fans who send her messages daily asking about her and where she is and saying they miss her.
Anyway, I am thankful she is updating us and hopefully being active on SNS means she will be also more active with work soon :x

Guest kdramafanusa

khatelaloves said: 6c2368d7jw1ek4t8va473j20f00qoq5r.jpg 中秋快乐!我是在LA过中秋~^_^ Dahae updated her weibo
Location of picture: Italian restaurant Via Vai Trattoria Pizzeria in Santa Barbara. - - ---------------------------------------------------- Below is unrelated to the above picture. Carriage returns weren't showing up so I used lines to separate the contents. ----------------------------------------- (New paragraph) Wookie mentioned (iron man interviews/pressconference) that he planned to travel after finishing Hotel King. Since he ended up accepting the drama Iron Man (King Kong rep apologized before giving him the script), he said he will travel after finishing iron man.

Guest turquoiseblue

I wonder if we should trust Mr Cupid or Dahae's weibo that she is indeed in LA.. but like some of you mentioned.. she could really be back in Seoul and JUST went back to LA in time for chuseok festival... who knows???

yeah! one thing's for sure, she wants to stay incognito for as long as possible until shes ready to go back to work. im just thankful that some fan saw her in seoul, that means she really came back to attend to some work related stuff and gf related duties *cough* i know its already tried and tested that wookie and dahae cannot be separated for so long. hongkong trip, japan trip, hawaii trip, dahae coming back to seoul.... it all adds up :D

she already contradicted her statement during MBC interview, The MC told her most people will go somewhere for holidays not Pyeonchang. If true she's in LA, most likely bc of her family/relatives are in there and she might be very busy later on so don't know when she's will be able to go back to LA again.

But one thing for sure, she already sacrified 8 months staying beside Wookie this year (I calculated it from Jan 14), that the biggest commitment I noticed from her. If not she won't stay in Korea for that long.

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said:

Personally, I don't think our girl care that much to lie (specially to fans and Chinese fans in particular) to just confuse us or hide her whereabouts. Specially that it is normal to be in her own country right? :D
When she wants to hide her whereabouts, it is more simple. She could give vague message that don't mention anything about her whereabouts or even don't upload pictures at all so we don't know where is she from the pictures and she have done many times. To totally disappear without a single message or image. But sometimes she really want to share where she is with her fans who send her messages daily asking about her and where she is and saying they miss her.

awesome insights, everyone. I gave up speculating where she is now. It is really understandable that she wants to keep the privacy. Actors/actresses are ordinary people. They have the same rights as we do to lead a normal life, when they are not working. On the other hand, if she did make all the efforts coming back to Seoul for Wookie for a while and then returned to her family for the festival, this means she is really serious about the relationship with Wookie. Remember that, the flight journey is not short, long flying hours too... she cares about her family, just as much as she cares about Wookie. The two are crazily in love and just can't separate for too long! Wookie, you are a very lucky man! Please make sure you won't let her go ever (certainly, we have faith in you!)
Meanwhile, I hope IM will be done ASAP. The promise of a vacation must be delivered, Wookie. No filming drama, no filming roommates, but just with your girl, LDH. 

@turquoiseblue, I already said that the fan account may be true but can't trust it 100% either. So, it is up to you to believe it or not. And again I said, unless we have date on the pictures you don't know when they are taking. And of course all the pictures are not taken on the same day or that would mean she will be just making a fashion show in LA changing cloths then take pictures :))
About her saying that she is in LA again in the weibo message. It is because she is actually talking to different people. Not all her followers in Twitter follow her in weibo and vise versa and as much as I know Twitter is by default blocked there but fans use some software or something to access it. And of course celebrities lie to protect their privacy when it comes to their personal life but I am just not into believe she care enough to do that here specially as I said it could be much easier than this if she really don't want to tell where she is as the examples I mentioned or the one you mentioned of her twitter message "In LA", yes she didn't say she was there at the moment so it is more vague but to tell she is celebrating there, is another story.
Of course she is aware of all the talk about them. All I am saying that her being in LA don't take away anything from them dating as much as her being in Korea doesn't giveaway much info either. So, why she has to do that? Specially that I think that Wookie being in another drama busy filming day and night is an enough distraction from their dating life even if they surely will meet despite of it ;)
Our girl is very good at hiding even in her own country and it is not like she didn't date while she is in Korea before. She sure did and of course will do but did we get much info before, NO :D