[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest gailleqt1012

Is there any video of the said interview by instyle magazine? sometimes instyle magazine upload their behind the scenes photoshoot as well interview's on youtube....

Guest turquoiseblue

GIRLS, AGAIN AND AGAIN WE HAVE TO REMIND EVERYONE: PLEASE STOP QUOTING IMAGES/GIFS/VIDEOS. ITS THE RULE. 
@lukleros, @ManolitaA, @ViX and others KINDLY EDIT YOUR POST AND REMOVE ALL IMAGES/GIF. THANK YOU!!

@donghaebeliever, @ElitistaM, @lukleros, @ManolitaA and @ViX, I sound like a broken record but I notice you quote pictures in your posts. Please dears edit your posts and delete them and make sure you don't quote pictures in your next posts. Also I found many chinggues asking about how to post pictures. we can all check this thread for the know how :)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

Also about Spoiler Tag, I know it is sometimes a headache. It is also mentioned in the thread above as sometimes it doesn't work when there is other tags inside the spoilers like font, div, span so, usually if it doesn't work for me, you will have to remove all those tags inside the spoilers from the html view.
@ViX, thanks for the translation dear and I will wait for your updates but could you share the original link for the interview as well?
@sassygirl94, if you are asking about Invincible Baseball Team episode in which they filmed Chuno, it was ep44 but unfortunately I don't have the full video for the episode.

continue update interview
"Recently Palm Springs right is hot too". From Downtown LA after losing 2 hours to go down a resort in Palm Spring, she said that sentence makes us feel here is at the hottest time of the summer. We even thought I was standing in the harsh desert heat will affect fear shooting schedule. But she was perfect to create the best for his state like no heed to mind around taking pictures. "A long time don't shooting magazines, expression had to good" ... (skip one paragraph bc picture faint, look don't clearly, so can't translate)
Not long ago in celebration of drama, shared her feelings with her ​​co-star in the film is the pair of actor Lee Dong Wook one sentence: "From now seems I may live a new life then ". For my own things like sleeping and traveling ... and there are many things want to do but can't do. To put it more clearly, I must live the life of a woman who walked past the age of 30, after this life will have to go into a new orbit is certain. "Sometimes I think of all the lives of people like the film. Just as the life of Ah Mo Ne, as well as re-created in the film will have a lot of good people. Dong Wook oppa everybody know clearly, Hyun Joo is a very lovely girl, careful and know how to care for. The second half of the movie really well see things more difficult but I know who the most important person to me. Rating despite reduced the work environment is very happy and this is the movie that I will never forget. Before the movie "Robbers" is also very low rating movies, but it is typical of films starring my life (laughs). Really filming is very hard and cold but amazingly I felt very warm. OST of the film so far I still regularly listen to ". She enjoyed orange juice in front of her and pleased to share with present life. If time could stop when she wants her at the age of 20 can understand that things such as 31 years old now. "To be honest though life's not like the artist also likes to say, if they liked it as it likes to promote the further in life. But I do not have to be the way it should be very tired. In the script does not understand certain point, I would say the real dragon, if you feel something is not right is immediately told the director immediately. But time passed and I gradually changed your self and also know how to pretend, when I discovered I was really shocked. Moreover, I always dreamed of the future will be better later now and I found out one thing that I've used with the help of the people around him. Now I know. But life is a very important actor but life is her mother's daughter, someone's friend is also very important to me. "
Maybe in LA  Lee Da Hae feel more comfortable seoul, so she don't hide her selfish and express her true personality without any hesitation. She is kind standing in front of her absolute favorite and can never revealed before, her genitive has little cold but Lee Da Hae blushing share that she like a tall man with one hand can hug fullness her. She is so. When ready to join film, although ostensibly relaxed but she can't sleep. Every late night or midnight when the script given to her had always wanted to stop and say all straight with people she does not like that she does not like them? She has used 12 years of her beautiful acting in response: "Although at times such matter, I can not quit this job, when acting as I always felt every moment of his are happy. Perhaps for that reason affordable ". Every day is like a normal 3 days so she was as bright sunlight of California that smile real big and very cool greeted us: "2 cool cars too, they're okay with Korea ".
the endcre: https://www.facebook.com/leerooftop/photos/a.591603800922975.1073741832.588860174530671/721563177927036/?type=1

Guest turquoiseblue

@ViX thanks for the English translation of her interview . Thank you fro making the effort to translate it. very much appreciated :D ^:)^
I wonder why she said that her face became skinny after 6 months of gruelsome filming :)) She was actually more skinny before she started HK and then her face became chubbier towards the end :D Maybe the interviewer said that but how would she know? hehehe :)
Rating despite reduced, the work environment is very happy and this is the movie that I will never forget.
- awww  :)) Of course how can you forget Hotel King? This is your reunion with DongWook oncam and offcam :D ayieeeee! And the rating may not be the highest but it's not that bad either :D It's moderately successfully but the DongHae chemistry exceeded beyond expectations and if I can rate the chemistry alone I will give it 100% :))
Really filming is very hard and cold but amazingly I felt very warm. OST of the film so far I still regularly listen to - of course its warm feeling to be working with someone that makes your heart flutter everyday :D and when she said she still listens to the OST maybe it reminded her of all the kisses, hugs, "if i dont  love you I will die" words of her Hyun Woo and happy memories in alpensia :x :x coz that's what Im reminded of too everytime I listen to the OST :))
Moreover, I always dreamed of the future will be better later now and I found out one thing that I've used with the help of the people around him. Now I know. But life is a very important actor but life is her mother's daughter, someone's friend is also very important to me. "
- she's saying that being a daughter and a friend is something that is also very important to her than just being an actor. She also said that after she turned 30 her life will take on a new orbit. I believe she was trying to imply that she's ready to take the next step in her life, like focusing more on family other than career...which could also mean that she's ready to get married :D She's aware of her age and obviously she knows that this is the age where you think about your future with someone. ahem ahem...
Lee Da Hae blushing share  she like a tall man with one hand can hug fullness her. 
- waaaaaaah!!! FEEEEEELSSSSS :x  I die and went to donghae heaven :D OMG hmmm... I can only think of one TALL man who loves to hug the fulness of you my dear.... and you love hugging back..
tumblr_n90ei1Iute1r9730zo1_500.gif

14j3msx.gif
tumblr_n8pd4nugx11qbb8n2o7_r1_250.gif
6bc75fd0gw1eikqu8yxueg206605w4qp.gif

oh wait! one hand you said? of course he can do that too ;)

zoPPT3Q.jpg

and she's blushing when she said that :x :x awwwww....hehehe 

Guest HelenV1430294398

I thinks, she says, hear OST because,6 months to work with LDW, they have a lot memories, and interview, hear his voice every day, maybe sometime she miss him.

About the bracelets, I also believe that they are couple bracelets. Because that yellow one Wookie is wearing is more "girly", I mean not that a man can't wear it, but those bracelets were a fashion hit last year and this year - women wore them though. But I can see boyfie wear it to remind himself of his woman everyday... :x and why not, even to help her publicize her brand. Plus, the day they filmed this episode is the day after Hotel King wrap up party... do some counts... coincidence? Don't think so... ;) So WEIRD that he is also wearing sunglasses. Ok that it seems that he just got back, but why not taking off the glasses? Perhaps he had purple bags under his eyes because the day before he had celebrated with a certain someone and his make up artist still couldn't help him cover them??? ;;) And Wookie LMAO, you need a wife!!! You can't even cook some corn? =)) =)) =)) I know the perfect candidate for you --- a nice cook who is 1.70cm tall with a S line and looooong red hair with brown eyes like Bambi... ;)) But I bet you know her already, she's the cause of you wearing sunglasses in da house. lolz.

Guest mondsee

Wondered if LDA stayed at 1010 Wilshire LA which has such deluxe modern apartments :)

Seeing her pictorial series in Palm Springs made me love LDH even more because Palm Spring weather during the summer is way way too hot, 105F or higher--just like an oven and she was still so professional.  And I am mad at the crew at the same time cuz they should have known about the weather and why On Style kept picking Palm Spring since they just did one with Kim Ha Neul (sorry off topic a bit) in April/May 2014.  But anyway, her pictures are professionally and amazingly awesome ;)

Guest turquoiseblue

mondsee said: Wondered if LDA stayed at 1010 Wilshire LA which has such deluxe modern apartments :)

Seeing her pictorial series in Palm Springs made me love LDH even more because Palm Spring weather during the summer is way way too hot, 105F or higher--just like an oven and she was still so professional.  And I am mad at the crew at the same time cuz they should have known about the weather and why On Style kept picking Palm Spring since they just did one with Kim Ha Neul (sorry off topic a bit) in April/May 2014.  But anyway, her pictures are professionally and amazingly awesome ;)

Guest turquoiseblue

im looking at Wookie's bracelet and its kinda shiny, not like the the skull bracelet from MZUU
75072002.jpg

but I still believe this is a bracelet given by the girlfriend :D Maybe Dahae has another color. yes I agree, I dont think they wear very similar bracelets anymore...coz it will be too obvious like how they do it before...it's either similar style, similar color or whatever they feel like giving each other... like this
TPwZygE.jpg

both red strings but different looks :D very subtle ;) 

Guest turquoiseblue

and @samzz the white braided  bracelet he was wearing together with the yellow one you pointed out... i remember Dahae has that in brown too...
XcpYK6x.png

tdHI52C.jpg

hmmm... another one of their couple bracelets? :D

Guest PatriciaL

mondsee said: Hi everyone, I have been lurking through this thread for months and would like to thank ou everyone here for all your posts and making this thread so lively.
Here is a brief translation for the part from DongWookHolic Twitter ( excuse me if I have not translated word by word):

Topic of the night:  Wookie and the phone, Wookie and corn.
According to DongWookHolic Twitter, these pictures of Wookie from Roommate have not been publicized yet.  Everyone can see that the first four pic on the upper left corner show that Wookie was using his phone while the 4 pic on the upper right corner show that he was on the phone with someone.  [The ad started to have a delulu imagining convo bw Wookie and Dada]....Perhaps, he was calling to tell her that he has corn to eat or "I miss you, wifie.  I am going to film Iron Man, can you cook something yummy and bring it to the set for me?  Love you." 
With 8 pic on the bottom, we can see that Wookie was peeling corn with his dorky exciting way.  And how can he be that handsome?  He probably talked/complained to his wife, then she said, "Oppa fighting!  I will cook then massage you later."

Pic courtesy by DongWookHolic
Pic collage and "info" by ad Dreamer
Goodnight everyone!