[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

Da hae just kissed him full on the lips w/o the PD or the script telling her to do it. Is that the typical behavior of a "disinterested" woman?

She accepted the drama just because wookie asked her to. Is that how a woman play hard to get?

She hugs him when he asks her for a hug during filming breaks even when the crew & other cast members are present. Is that how a woman show her reservations?

This list is long, should I go on?

:-B

Guest TramP1430294212

you know what? i think they have dated even before filming hotel king :)) maybe that "interested" means "ready to get married" :)) LOL

Hi guys! I rarely post here but I love reading all your posts! I've been a die hard shipper since my girl! Regarding with the news that dada may not be interested with wookie, I don't think so! In the pics yes wookie looks more in love with dada but in the bts i can clearly see that LDH is more smitten with LDW especially in that kitchen scene wherein she is more affectionate than wookie!..so i think lets just give them some time and hopefully we will wake up one day hearing a very good news about these two dating.....but that's my own observations. .hehe! I honestly hope I am right! So for the meantime let's hold each other and sincerely pray that these two will really date or will confirm that they are dating!! Basha!! :D:D:D

Dada was playing hard to get!!! She should be like that! Not like Ah Mo Ne..but I think she slowly accept Wookie in her heart...if not why she posted all those selcas not 1 or 2 but we got more!! Not to mention the one she didn't post and kept in her gallery...lol..If I have the chance to lurk to her phone...or Wookie phone...

Guest MarilynM

Da hae just kissed him full on the lips w/o the PD or the script telling her to do it. Is that the typical behavior of a "disinterested" woman?

She accepted the drama just because wookie asked her to. Is that how a woman play hard to get?

She hugs him when he asks her for a hug during filming breaks even when the crew & other cast members are present. Is that how a woman show her reservations?

This list is long, should I go on?

:-B

Haha yay you should go on I think it would be a loooong list :)

Hi everyone. Oh my God! I've been a lurker as well in this thread ever since HK started, yet I don't bother posting any comments. SO, this is gonna be my first post. I've been a shipper as well for this couple ever since MG days. I made this soompi account ever since MG and because of DongHae, luckily I still remember my user name and PW. LOL! 

Anyway, now that it ends, I really don't quite know what I am going to say or how I'm gonna say it. Otoke? Otoke? Otoke? 
Thank you as well for the videos, BTS, pictures, screen caps, etc. You guys are the best. It doesn't end here, right? 

Guest ManolitaA

Maybe DH is just taking time and thinking,,,dont want to go to another relationship, she wants to be sure, just to think of it, they are in the marrying age...so as to be sure I know it as a girl, you know...eventhough she is comfortable to Wookie, well at least we know that Wookie is interested to her,and he is a man, so he should put some push to it,,,and she can be moved... :x

Ok there it is the links. One on vimeo, the other on dailymotion. Sorry in advance if the quality is not as satisfying as it is, this is the best I can manage right now with the connection slow as snail. Hope u guys like it! >:D<

Vimeo link :

https://vimeo.com/101910939

Dailymotion link :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22akx9_lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-hotel-king-bts-interview

P/S: Sorry also abt the dailymotion video kinda in poor quality becoz I don't know how to make it HD even though my video is originally in HD. Maybe @human1981 can teach me how to do it. Edit : Hahaha now it's already in HD. I don't how it manage to turn by itself, maybe Dailymotion did fix it itself, confuse. #-o But nonetheless, now the quality is in HD. :x

Guest MissM

What??? How do they know that??? Tell me it's not true !!! :'( :'( :'(

Oh its amazing to know that wookie interested in dahae.. no worries as long as we know wookie loves her.. I believe dahae feel the same way as wookie's.. kkkkkk..

tinsky73 said: Da hae just kissed him full on the lips w/o the PD or the script telling her to do it. Is that the typical behavior of a "disinterested" woman? She accepted the drama just because wookie asked her to. Is that how a woman play hard to get? She hugs him when he asks her for a hug during filming breaks even when the crew & other cast members are present. Is that how a woman show her reservations? This list is long, should I go on? :-B

Guest ethan_1

Ditto!Spot on...the list will be long and I actually  dont have doubt about them. Wookie posted her message for Dahae,Dahae replied with their selca from the wedding,Wookie posted more photos in his weibo and FB account...they are slowly confirming it...well,that is my belief. We are all entitled to have our own take on every bts and interaction that they have but in the end,we are just spectator of the love that they have for each other.
tinsky73 said: Da hae just kissed him full on the lips w/o the PD or the script telling her to do it. Is that the typical behavior of a "disinterested" woman? She accepted the drama just because wookie asked her to. Is that how a woman play hard to get? She hugs him when he asks her for a hug during filming breaks even when the crew & other cast members are present. Is that how a woman show her reservations? This list is long, should I go on? :-B

idk, i think our donghae's story like a drama, or in my country it's called sinetron. After the OTP have lovey dovey scene, they will face other obstacles. After they reunited in HK and have "something" relation (so far, we can feel it from their BTS, scene of HK and Selca) then appear other shipper (you know who), then the rumor of ex boy , then now the issue of cherry's feeling to wookie. About cherry's feeling, i think if cherry does not have feeling, she will be uncomfortable or even avoiding wookie when wookie flipped her hair (the last interview, mbc's video blocked). Even when wookie covered her knee, it's common for her (from the last photo: crews photo and both of them were in front line)... sorry my eng is very bad when posting this...

Guest hiddenflea

shielizda said: hiddenflea said: shielizda said: Ok this will take more time than usual coz uploading video on vimeo take more time compare on YT. :-w Plus my connection kinda slow at the moment. Urgh this is really testing my patience. ~X(

Hmm, guuuyss, am I the only one who thinks it's actually good news???

It means there is actually very significant possibility that this OTP will be real. If not right now then soon. We can already see they have such sizzling chemistry, known each other for years and are actually quite close. If one party is sincerely interested in developing further and the other party's only obstacle is because she just got out of an old relationship, this OTP has a very real chance of making it to the friggin altar!! \o/