[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

most OTP bts, usually its wookie initiating the skinship and staring at her constantly. its refreshing to see dahae's side of the story this time :x :x you see a woman inlove :D she's so happy and ecstatic she changes the mood of everyone in the room. she and wookie touching all the time even during bts, cant keep their hands off each other. after the hug scene and the pd said ok, dahae let go of wookie but wookie's hand still lingers from her back to the back of her waist. aaaggghhh so much feels!

and dahae looking at the camera after slapping his arm isn't that a dead giveaway already? that kind of teasing is so coupley. wookie loves to tease her all the time hahaha :))

and now i can see dahae planning wookie's wardrobe :)) but in reality, i dunno how they will be able to leave their house if both are so naughty and flirty? :)) dahae asking him to remove his shirt? you know what's gonna happen next *wink* *wink* ;)

thanks for the vids and translations mwuah muwah!!! :D

Guest tinsky73

nikisa said:
I think sometime back, someone asked whether they interlock their fingers when holding hands.. i think they did by looking at this pic...
Credit: Donghae Couple Vietnam FB page

@human1981

OMG, he said that.............?????

Wow... S**?  Was he referring to himself?  LOL 8-}

UHUH...... S.E.X indeed..... I know that he's teasing her but heeeeeyyy what kind of tease is that heung heung heung heung (insert his Seal the Deal laugh)

Wookie... noona is ready to let you go.. please be happy and take good care of Cherry. Preggo or not yet... just get married soon before your wrinkle lines adding.... xoxo your loyal noona >:D<

Guest tomato05

OMG..... I think it's about time for us all to start saving money and go together next year or even sooner to Seoul for their wedding celebration!

Gurls.... DongHae Seoul tour BUS is on me! :-bd

Finally i.can open this thread again and shock.. somebody.mention "bts" word.. ahahha. I.will back track again..donkt know how many page that i missed. But first i wouls say yessss... agreee... high five eonnie

>:D< . Lets fly to seoul for their.wedding celebration and lets have a donghae shipper big reunion :)) [-O<

Everybody got panicked when word S.E.X  is used!!! Lol...we need a verification for this!!! Faster faster!!! =)) =)) =)) 
woaaa~~~ going to seoul, attend their wedding and have a crazy party with all DongHae shippers around the world??? That is my dream tho!!! I don't hesitate to let go my Wookie to another woman named Lee Da Hae...hope they will cherish each other and live happily with beautiful kids.... O:-) >:D< :D

They look like a married couple in that kitchen scene teasing! Hahaha. Wookie teasing Dahae about the food when she didn't do anything, and she slapped his arm, while looking at him as if she's saying, "stop iiiit~". Even the way she laughs is very telling. XD And what's up with the "I always hug you like this" As far as I remember this is the first time in HK where she hugged him that way. XD It always Wookie who takes the upper and she the lower. Maybe she hugs him this way more IRL? :))
They just can't take their hands off each other! :x I love how when one of them touches the other, there is an automatic corresponding touch in response. Lol. 
After this BTS, we can safely say that our assumptions in the scenes where they're looking like Wookie and Dada are ad libs. :)
The crew must already be thinking that they are dating. XD

Guest bella2008

AWW MAIIII GAWD........THESE TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO............what you did to me???????? I definetly lack of sleep again tonight maybe 2am,3am and refresh this thread and repeat BTS again,again,again and agaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.like a crazy girl.......
Save more money and i'll come with you onnie @SeGafanlady,for watching their precious moment....

OMG... Is that what he said?

DW: 이고 소 젖 니가 잤어? 뭘 한 거야 뭘?

DW: You had sex and milk the cow? Then what did you do? (he's mocking her...she has done nothing...hahaha)..

You had sex and milk the COW??

He means...... milk the KRAKEN right??? heung heung heung :D

@p1n6an2012 already explained about this.
when DW asked her "are you going to hug me like this?"
then she said "i always hugged you like this, right" she was referring the waist hug (pic below).
so now she hugged him with her hands on his shoulders this time.

d9cac3.png

Guest kaldina2604

We ARE THE LUCKIEST SHIPPERS in the world !
NO NEED TO WAIT THEY CONFIRMED IT
WE JUST NEED TO WAIT THEY ANNOUNCED THEIR WEDDING
ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS

dunno whether i am happy or not since HK would end soon in 2 weeks, but i got a feeling the announcement would be come soon after this drama ends.
i meant, come on .. they have to take a step to tell people that they are in dating now. 9 years of waiting is TOO LONG for me, for us, to hear a very very very GOOD NEWS of them. since they seems like cant hide their bubble love infront of people anymore. just look at their BTS... omoooooo i lose my words to describe how in love they are each other 

so wookie oppaaa... dada eonni dont make us feel so bored of waiting, just give us a favor
:x :-*

Guest hiddenflea

Lol I think we've been ruined by google translator. :))

니가 잤어? (Niga jasso?) - probably means that she just sleeps. Not the x thing. But I dunnoo...

Guest bunnystr

What and when that S*X refers too?????????????????? Did Wookie and Dada done "that" the previous night??? Sorry for the pervy mind, the attitude that this couple show makes me think pervier than ever =)) they CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS, they're LOVER for sure. 8->