[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest kaman226

delphi said: SeGafanlady said: babes.... you all should read this.... it's Wookie's statement....

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/lee-dong-wook-asked-to-comment-on-his-roommate-park-boms-case

:-bd Wookie is Wonderful...

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
And it's there when you call out my name

Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done

And I don't know if you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise

And it's there when I look in your eyes

10474763_612816748816461_643857991923760

Wookie took the lead in the bed scene and Da Hae followed... this means besides his acting methods he acted accordingly to how a boyfriend who is making love with his woman for the first time, would behave - well, for DongHae case, it might not be the first tho ;))

I can't wait to watch it to see how it came out. Usually when directors give freedom to the actors, is because they trust their talent to act the scene in the best way possible. For DongHae, be them dating or not dating, I bet everyone on set working behind the scenes is aware that there is an undeniable chemistry between them and that their intimacy as friends, possible ex lovers or current lovers, gives them the credibility to play the scene the way they want to. They really make ChaMo realistic and so in love already... Since Wookie said he knew what he had to do so that Dada would be comfortable and respond to his behavior, they can both take the best out of themselves because they will act something very profound and also very surprising because it will be mainly ad-libbed... these moments that link two people together when they are so in love... I really trust that DongHae will make us tear up and drool and scream because of their performance.

Yaaaa MBC can u focus little bit on Hotel king and give us BTS pic and some videos rather then giving so many updates for ur new drama.

I remember long back in HK thread i asked whether u will like shower scene or rain scene or some more i choose rain scene although i ddin't get it onscreen i saw them offscreen;) And at same time wondering how are they going to give us scene in such rain then are they going to get wet and go back to old ciel and get into bed .

And specially after reading LDH statement that some part will be not shown since its not appropriate i was wondering do actor gets carry away will doing such scene i mean how will u able to control LOL

I didn't saw La Dolve Vita so I've no idea what y'all are talking about  :-?? can someone illustrate me with a link to understand what are you talking about  [-O<
It's 2:17pm here and I still can't get over those pics @-)
I loved your idea @turquoiseblue that scene is so sexy, I'm going to sound like a perv but if we get a similar scene for sure it will increase my heart rate :\"> :-bd

hahahaa... my daughter asked me if I want to make my iphone as my pendant.. since it's glued in my hand.. hahaha miane uri dhal... omma jigheum nomu nomu pappa hahahaa....

Sorry kid mom is exceptionally busy today with Soompi aunties.. :D

Annya said:

Yaaaa MBC can u focus little bit on Hotel king and give us BTS pic and some videos rather then giving so many updates for ur new drama.

I remember long back in HK thread i asked whether u will like shower scene or rain scene or some more i choose rain scene although i ddin't get it onscreen i saw them offscreen;) And at same time wondering how are they going to give us scene in such rain then are they going to get wet and go back to old ciel and get into bed .

And specially after reading LDH statement that some part will be not shown since its not appropriate i was wondering do actor gets carry away will doing such scene i mean how will u able to control LOL

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said: Thanks @turquoiseblue and @SeGafanlady I wish I came here sooner, I feel more free to talk ;)

If we were in winter I would like a scene like the one from The Notebook book where the main leads do the deed in front of the fireplace... but I will settle down with a hot and heavy (kdrama wise tho) scene. Give us a long scene that won't fade to black after one minute! X(

Guest turquoiseblue

Annya said: kaman226 said: delphi said: SeGafanlady said: babes.... you all should read this.... it's Wookie's statement....

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/lee-dong-wook-asked-to-comment-on-his-roommate-park-boms-case

:-bd Wookie is Wonderful...

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said: @turquoiseblue No, I was talking about the movie one too. The scene is the same in the book but ends differently on the movie. :) They cut the fireplace part.

@turquoiseblue On ep 12 JW grabs MN from the floor and *throws* her on the bed... ah, how I wish for something heavy and sensual like this would be repeated :P After he puts her on the bed, he looks her in the eyes and she would look like a surprised puppy with her mouth half open... she is in disbelief when he makes up his mind and finally kisses her on the lips several times, not giving her room to breathe. His hands would be all over her body but still respecting her and MN would feel a new passionate and loving JW who is finally unleashing all of the emotions he's held inside of him for so long. Then JW would stop and seek for her approval to move forward by looking her in the eyes with seriousness... and MN would kiss him and put his hands on a "danger zone"... he would start kissing her with sweetness and the rest would be history - I better stop writing because I don't know to which smutty road my creativity will take me :))

Have to sleep early so that i can wake early do finish all work so that i can be free when watching the drama.And i am still wondering how will the scene start as usual from kiss or something else LOL.And pls no black screen and darkness after 30second or 1 minute remember MBC u delayed the HK timing becz of the bed scene so better gives all the hot scene which wookie directed.Why doesn't wookie himself edit the scene so we viewer can be satisfy. Hope they show glimpes of bed scene in Ep.25 end.

Haha, ooh dears. This is becoming so wild and just reading your posts makes me hot here :))
I don't want to put much expectation of what they will give us or start imagining how the scene will be although it is actually difficult not to think about that. But I want to leave it for wookie and see what he did and of course what MBC will allow to show.
But reading all your posts I started thinking about some of my favorite bed scenes out there in Kdrama, on the top of that list is the scene from "Lovers" I know it is an old drama (2006) and not sure if you saw it but I think it was something big for me as usually I didn't expect watching such scenes in Kdrama and it was really so emotional, romantic and passionate for me and the weird thing that thinking about it now makes me feel the scene actually fits JW and MN.
And a note, actually Kim Jung Eun and Lee Seo Jin did date after that drama so I guess the scene was also so real from them ;) but they sadly they broke up after that.
I put description of that scene in spoiler :)

There the hero comes to the heroine's house seeking some comfort after he discovered his birth secret, they set together in silence but then he just leave (as the hero was a gangster he did feel unworthy to have her love at times) but then he knocks her door again hard and once she open the door he start kissing her against the wall, taking off his jacket and move while kissing till they reach the bedroom but then he stops realizing that he did surprise her with such moves, cover her after he was about to take off her blouse and hug her saying that he is sorry if he surprised her but she looks at him and say "I love you" then she kisses him. After that they continue kissing in bed with him kissing her forehead, eyes, lips and shoulders :x :x