[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hello everyone, I'm new to a couple sent via Soompi (I've always made ​​of silencionsa way), but it's time to make presence on this ship. I've been reading all the posts since this thread was started because really admire Wookie & DaHae since I saw in My Girl thanks to a television network in my country. It's amazing to keep that chemistry that I fall in love when I saw this drama recently last year, since then I started to investigate and I found many articles that related to them at the time, of course in addition to follow in other dramas that had made ​​subsequently . and when I saw the news they gathered Hotel King, it was like a dream come true, because when saw Miss Ripley and Scent of a Woman thinking how great it would be a meeting of them, but believed it was impossible for the rumors sucitaron couple who in the time of MG. But the fact is, he is currently starring in a drama, and give us hope where they can become a couple in real life ... ACTIONS ARE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!! The way ....... both look ... god convey love! , Plus his background, I also agree with you .. for me they were a couple during the 2006-2008 season, and the confidence that they currently can corroborate their accounts. I only ask that if you really are destined to be a couple, I end up marrying as soon as possible! But if not ... well ... I always emphasize is its beautiful friendship ... so not but one has no contact with his co-star after 8 years! It's just beautiful ... your story will be positive as both are currently single and anything can happen. 
I think I've written too xd, looking forward to sharing more thoughts and they'll be aware of updates. SHIP DONGHAE figthing

of course it's a real kiss honey.. like they won't waste any second and maybe...... to be continue later in their suite room hahahahaha..

TBH whatever happening with their roles in HK is not so killing anymore because they certainly gave and will give us many many real sweet DongHae moment.. I read in tumblr Dramatroll said don't be to obsessed with OTP.. but I was like "HELLO honey are U serious?? there is no grey area when it comes to shipping. Either to ship hard or not at all. Black and White.. Grey is only when it comes to 50 Shades of Jayden... :-bd

@ranxie
3jl5.gif

Tho he speaks in mix language, did he just say "This beautiful lady next to me here is my girl, LDH..."  Its only the subtitles was writtern as "My Girl" as per Drama title when I bet there was 2 meaning to his statement  ;)  =))

lxands said: @ranxie

Tho he speaks in mix language, did he just say "This beautiful lady next to me here is my girl, LDH..."  Its only the subtitles was writtern as "My Girl" as per Drama title when I bet there was 2 meaning to his statement  ;)  =))

Guest tinsky73

lxands

said: @ranxie

Tho he speaks in mix language, did he just say

"This beautiful lady next to me here is my girl, LDH..."

Its only the subtitles was writtern as "My Girl" as per Drama title when I bet there was 2 meaning to his statement 

;)

=))

i guess the closed up kiss was real... but the full shot, i don't know... because their heads were too tilted :)) esp the frame where its about the transition to sck's face... i bet they were laughing hysterically about that again :))

but dang if they really did kiss in that angle too then it must be the hottest kiss out of all the other angle kiss ;))

Dahae is on a short trip to Hong Kong today for charity event and she looks amazing :x :x (that is a unique blouse I must say and I really like it)
But who you think she is talking to on the phone ;) I think it is quite weird way to talk on phone, sending a kiss may be?? :))
005uHTXYgw1ehuodiwxcrj30dw0kvjty.jpg

1404000385_722542.jpg
005uHTXYgw1ehuohwtizzj30eg0lp0uy.jpg
005uHTXYgw1ehuohw43nnj30eg0lpmz1.jpg

Tho he speaks in mix language, did he just say "This beautiful lady next to me here is my girl, LDH..."  Its only the subtitles was writtern as "My Girl" as per Drama title when I bet there was 2 meaning to his statement    
--"MY GIRL" would also really mean "MY GIRLGRIEND".. that's the way men would usually introduce their girlfriends when they're so proud of them. It's just because that's the title of their drama.. OR we only have to READ BETWEEN THE LINES!! hahahaha :))

s.k's fashion is really amusing look at her top ;)) it looks like a sweater glued in front of her body... but she pulls it off and make it look so good like that~~~ i always loved her airport fashion ;)) dahae + jeans tho kyaaaaa *fangirls*

she's really sexy =P~ no wonder wookie oppa goes cray cray after her ;)) and loves to stare at her :)) i've always adore people which u can see their pelvic bone~~~~ it only shows she's physically fit :x they would really make a sexy couple~ donghae sexy couple photoshoot! i demand~~~

Guest tinsky73

s.k's fashion is really amusing look at her top

;)

) it looks like a sweater glued in front of her body... but she pulls it off and make it look so good like that~~~ i always loved her airport fashion

;)

) dahae + jeans tho kyaaaaa *fangirls*

I think it's a sweater that's been ripped at the sides & worn like a poncho...i like her fashion forward style! >:D<

Guest tinsky73

7SibDfs.jpg

Look at wookie's broad back. It looks so sexy with the muscles rippling as he is in the middle of a passionate embrace with his lover! This is such a sexy shot even without full view of the kiss. Peeping Jane over there is so lucky!!!

=P~

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said:  Look at wookie's broad back. It looks so sexy with the muscles rippling as he is in the middle of a passionate embrace with his lover! This is such a sexy shot even without full view of the kiss. Peeping Jane over there is so lucky!!! =P~