[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

turquoiseblue said:I super agree, the loyal shippers are the ones reaping the rewards of this reunion =D> Just when you thought love is dead and there's no hope in shipping celebrities...bam! DongHae rose from the ashes! And I couldn't believe after nine years, both are still single and as if nothing happened between those years...man! and it was even better than before coz now there's no inhibitions anymore, no insecurities, no awkward moments. they just basically do whatever they want...ahahaha :)) but there's still some restraint and discretion but they are not shy to show feelings now that's for sure.

Guest tinsky73

@tinsky73 That could be his song for her, especially maybe during their trying times. But I have always associated the song "Cracks of My Broken Heart" to them. Haha. The kind of love in that song is deep and pure, the kind that still lives after all the hardships that come between two lovers. 

I was also thinking of "Making Love" ... I read that when they had dinner with the MG cast he drove her home. You know, a little baby makin' music to accompany their drive home...

:>

Guest matchabit

I always thought of our couple whenever this song came up on the radio, I Choose You from Sara Bareilles.

Let the bough break, let it come down crashing

Let the sun fade out to a dark sky

I can't say I'd even notice it was absent

Cause I could live by the light in your eyes

I'll unfold before you

What I've strung together

The very first words

Of a lifelong love letter

Tell the world that we finally got it all right

I choose you

I will become yours and you will become mine

I choose you

I choose you

There was a time when I would have believed them

If they told me you could not come true

Just love's illusion

But then you found me and everything changed

And I believe in something again

My whole heart

Will be yours forever

This is a beautiful start

To a lifelong love letter

I choose you

I choose you

I choose you

We are not perfect

We'll learn from our mistakes

And as long as it takes

I will prove my love to you

I am not scared of the elements

I am under-prepared, but I am willing

And even better

I get to be the other half of you

I choose you

I choose you

I choose you

Hello chingus... I miss you all :) yey today is saturday.. Me and hubby is really happy and the kids too i think =)) i just want to share a story and sorry if i mentioned other ship.. Here in the philippines in our province there is a bakery that named bodong.. Before i love buying breads there even my husband my mom and other relatives.. But when that bodong couples appear.. I dont want to eat that bread in bodong bakery.. I hate the name so i hate the bread.. Hahaha #-o and my hubby said that we have to put a bakery too.. And the name is DONGHAE bakery.. Haha may the best bakery win.. Haha /:)

Seriously i love all the bts.. I love how wookie comments on cherry's dress..super boyfie :x in that bts i think i dont need more evidence to prove that they are couple or soon to be couple.. Just believe in donghae couple keep this thread burning :) #ilovedonghae

lemme just share what i posted on HK thread

i think tomorrow's ep gonna be full of OTP moments yet again there's an impending sad ending to it.. but its ok as long as i have interaction like this i think i could still mange my feels..

v5l2.gif

Guest matchabit

@AnhH‌ haha... Don't worry too much about it. I get confused most of the time too since I always have this thread and HK thread open on my browser!

Guest xtin21bass

i have a feeling that when  MN says she wants to have many memories with JW ..is that by giving herself to him haha.. but it feels so sad at the same time bcoz they will separate once again :'(

That sofa kiss scene...i had no idea how many kiss Wookie & Dahae had to do...if inside the house should be a few angle and take they have to shoot the scene and another one outside the house for CK view..kihkihkih my heart blossom :x :D >:)