[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

40 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

I just noticed Kim Sun Ah used to leave comment in Suzy 's instagram. Maybe she is the bridge that brings Wookie and Suzy together. From news, insiders said they only had met twice and just in "Some' relationship but decided to dating publicly. 

Sounds like GREAT RETALIATION, bc Suzy is every man dream girl ( based) on her hype and super popularity. DH used SUPER RETALIATION too by admitting she doesn't care about anything except Love. 

45 minutes ago, samzz said:

Sounds like GREAT RETALIATION, bc Suzy is every man dream girl ( based) on her hype and super popularity. DH used SUPER RETALIATION too by admitting she doesn't care about anything except Love. 

their common denominator, both dating an idol and both are unexpected except of course we have advance knowledge bc of the awareness program..

but wookie's visual can match Suzy, some said Suzy just made an upgrade lol

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/insider-says-suzy-lee-dong-wook-were-more-involved-in-a-some-but-decided-to-date-due-to-the-reports

According to one media outlet, Suzy (25) and Lee Dong Wook (38) were more involved in a 'some' relationship, rather than truly going out. 

The media outlet interviewed various insiders who are closely acquainted with Suzy and Lee Dong Wook on March 9, in light of the couple admitting to their relationship. One reason netizens reacted with a slight confusion to the dating news, was that both stars and their labels gave rather vague responses. 

One insider reportedly said, "They actually weren't officially going out, which is why they met up at cafes without really considering their surroundings one or two times. They recalled that the situations were ones where it wasn't 'bad' for their photos to be taken."

The insider added, "Because of the sudden dating reports, the two stars were shocked, but because they had mutual feelings toward each other they just coolly decided they would make it official from here on."

hahaha, so with DH before, it was MORE THAN SOME, but we know who stopping their relationship, plus Wookie has a good catch to BRAG for many years.

if this hand still not dating, BUT "some" relationship is considered dating, so think about it.

sg6G0zN.jpg

.Dy7qaaP.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@samzz Just like what I thought.. It's too early to announce their relationship.. I mean, their relationship has no depth yet.. And just like what happen on DH and her bf they confirmed it bc it's already on the news (or that's what they want the people to believe) now the question is, from which camp the information first came from..

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz Just like what I thought.. It's too early to announce their relationship.. I mean, their relationship has no depth yet.. And just like what happen on DH and her bf they confirmed it bc it's already on the news (or that's what they want the people to believe) now the question is, from which camp the information first came from..

Actually so similar to Jessica before,but both not interested to go public. 

On DH the pressure is getting bigger bc she already in 3 years No Regrets whatsoever" relationship" but still no marriage news. Probably she not interested in having kid, unlike Wookie. Well Wookie having big advantage bc no pressure on marriage unless 23 years old Suzy ready to be a mom. I think Wookie more panic on this, rather than dating her lol. Seems like what he said last month that his emotion is dull or unemotional, so better has someone rather than being alone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

Since the news  came out on a getting to know each other stage of course he was man enough to admit it, and they are both high profile celebrities.

But that age gap and their status, let’s see, if Susy ready to be a mom at that age, i don’t think so.

• Like 2

Actually, in my point of view, I think both Wookie and Suzy will be benefited by going public.For Suzy, she will have a boyfriend with a clean image in public. Wookie is also known as public friendly by appearing in many variety show before. And now his fans also increasing day by day in both Korean and International platform. For Wookie case, he will have a comeback drama soon and it will really help to boost the publicity of his upcoming drama. As we know, Suzy is one of top actress and singer in South Korean and also widely recognized in global. For me, even though they are in the early stage but already in a win win situation for their career. 

But not for the case for the another D.

• Like 3

Have been a Dw Dh silent supporter since Hotel King but today I feel like posting my thoughts. I’m not against Suzy with Dw but just feel it’s so sudden. I can’t feel the chemistry between them. But in hotel king I saw the chemistry between Dw Dh that’s why I feel like aching now. I can’t believe Suzy is his ideal type. Pardon me but I can’t think straight. I mean I want Dw to be happy and this is a good news for him but I’m just shocked because I always felt he and DH had something. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Have been a Dw Dh silent supporter since Hotel King but today I feel like posting my thoughts. I’m not against Suzy with Dw but just feel it’s so sudden. I can’t feel the chemistry between them. But in hotel king I saw the chemistry between Dw Dh that’s why I feel like aching now. I can’t believe Suzy is his ideal type. Pardon me but I can’t think straight. I mean I want Dw to be happy and this is a good news for him but I’m just shocked because I always felt he and DH had something. 

i know it hurts but to think that they are not married yet so there is a possibility of break up too. Who knows all these things may lead to donghey reconciliation. 

Although I saw videos of them together in a show there is no chemistry with them and no spark at all. Maybe wookie wanted to experience public dating like what other celebrity did. Many of them experienced that on prime of their career but they manage also to escape. At least this one, they are equal, both of them still on top of their career. 

• Like 1

I marked today as Wookie first day of confirming to Suzy, bc yesterday was just get get together having drink at cafe. Hahaha. My boyfriend even funnier, he said at early 40s if got caught with young girl like Suzy, he not hesitates at all confirming it bc of so many reasons. hahaha. But he thinking twice imagining 25 yrs old a mother whereby if he already 40.

Just wait few more days, what is the reaction esp he will be facing his fans all around his age. Right now more comments coming from Suzy fans and many from her antis as well. Wookie that we know, he should make some move protecting Suzy bc if you see the comments right now many said this and that to Suzy.

That's why we know why Wookie totally keep quiet during Yi Feng's fans attacked, or still attacking DH, to protect her from being called xxxx. That's one of the reason angered DH bc she doesn't care being attack best example of what she has experienced when she announced her dating 2 yrs ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

@summer2017 Compared to other Wookie's shippers, we Donghae take it with the most calm way bc DH has thought us the cruel way, so nothing to us anymore. What we wants right now is their fast reconciliation regardless of what status, so we can have another glory or AMAZING chemistry in kdrama/movie on screen. Without Donghae in kdrama, drama seems like missing something. Their HEART matters are beyond our control. But wishing to see them acting again is still something we can control by non stop talking about them together.

If their hearts have no grudge to each other anymore, easier the reconciliation on screen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Oh I forgot to mention, the place Wookie and Suzy dated actually around DH's boyfriend house, so of course the two paid minions know it so well. Furthermore the bar that DH and her boyfriend spent for Christmas in yr 2016, posted an iG Wookie is always their regular customer, so it's very open for the media ambush bc so many spies over there.

Hi long time no see I've just seen the news. Happy to see that he's moving on to something else. I'm not shocked that he's dating someone and confirmed his really new relation with Suzy. But I'm kinda sad because our donghae had never confirmed anything or had never a chance to? While they were genuinely in love..

I mean the first time they dated I understand that they didn't do it because of their career and because Wookie had to earn money to support his family. But at the second reunion, I always wonder what scenario it would have been if in 2014/2015, wookie hadn't had so much work, all the girls girls around him weren't trying to get his attention. He and DH confirmed their relationship despite the haters. Maybe DH & DW would have been married and have kids now.

• Like 4

Wookies good looks plus his warm personality, no wonder many girls admires him specially young girls. And with his unexpected dating news at the getting to know each other stage they are forced to admit it even its too early. I remember one article I read recently, they already broke up but the news that they are dating purposely leaked to media so they have no choice but reconcile. 

Reading comments in social media seems like Suzy getting more hate not from LDW fans but maybe from LMH fans and as a fan who experienced the same I understand them. I believe they are on getting to know stage yet bc she was fresh from break up. And this scenario was familiar to me too early 2015, don’t know if it’s a trend when a girl is having a difficult time friends love to throw to them someone who can cheer them up, luckily they made a good choice for Suzy but the 2015 scenario it was a disaster. 

So if the drama before we supported each other at the lowest point of our life the recent one, we easily fall with each other  bc we expeienced the same thing, we have so many things in common.

And lastly when I think that LDW officilal gf since yesterday surnamed Bae and LDH selfie husband was a Bae too, google her surname so I discovered him. 

Back to LDW and Suzy, aside from age gap their chemistry is lacking, even on videos on the past years. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, li96 said:

Hi long time no see I've just seen the news. Happy to see that he's moving on to something else. I'm not shocked that he's dating someone and confirmed his really new relation with Suzy. But I'm kinda sad because our donghae had never confirmed anything or had never a chance to? While they were genuinely in love..

I mean the first time they dated I understand that they didn't do it because of their career and because Wookie had to earn money to support his family. But at the second reunion, I always wonder what scenario it would have been if in 2014/2015, wookie hadn't had so much work, all the girls girls around him weren't trying to get his attention. He and DH confirmed their relationship despite the haters. Maybe DH & DW would have been married and have kids now.

Dear, 2014/5 from what I know, apart from family objection, outsiders eyeing both of them, the MAIN reason why Wookie refused to publicly announced anything because of DH ex's fans severe attacks on DH. Yi Feng's fans are so fierce bc Yi Feng openly said he was so heartbroken with DH, even he didn't mention her name, most of old DH fans, Cmedia and his fans knew their status. DH was very open with Yi Feng until her reunion with Wookie. She giving lots of clues on her Weibo, and many Cfans saw he shopping with DH's mom. I still had their pic at Beijing IKEA and at airport together, so no one can fooled me in this bc I was the one who gave regular update in DH's thread before. 

If Wookie willing to admit the reunion post HK, you can imagine how Cmedia called DH. At that time, DH's personal Cteacher has to interfere to defend her in Weibo from the attack.

Combined with his financial struggle and uncertain future, I could understand why he refused the admission. So I can see why DH hates Wookie so much bc she has sacrificed her image at that time but Wookie refused to admit.

From minions who gave awareness program to us, we know when exactly they broke up. 

Bc of this Yi Feng subject I also got millions anti in Weibo esp from Wookie C fans who tried to hide him and telling Wookie is not the cause of separation between DH and Yi Feng. When things getting serious, DH got mental exhaustion, and we know someone already eyeing her with a real purpose, and he got DH officially in May 2015.

Now as we know, Wookie/Suzy still in the stage "SOME" and I believe already intimate knowing how couple in Korea deal with their sexual needs.

As a fans I also curious how they hold conversation bc of big age gap. Now we know Wookie don't need Harvard or Cambridge kind of level, or multilingual (bc most of Wookie past rumors girls, all of them are multilingual). Sometimes men at age 40s they don't like being lectured with intelligent thingy, moderate thingy just enough.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-koreans-reacting-suzy-lee-dong-wooks-dating-news/

• Like 2

@dolley  You have sharp eyes, thanks for the connection. You pointed out that DH and Suzy are using the same stylish I.e Jenny House, no wonder DH posted TWICE with her on screen husband with a real NAME "BAE" similar to BAE SUZY. She already knew from her stylish lol. She seems so happy with MR BAE.

So she still cares about her OPPA Wookie. 

Wookie sure knows how to put his revenge back, he choose a girl that he knows DH has access of information hahahha. I bet DH is the first who knew it. Ehm ehm

17 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley  You have sharp eyes, thanks for the connection. You pointed out that DH and Suzy are using the same stylish I.e Jenny House, no wonder DH posted TWICE with her on screen husband with a real NAME "BAE" similar to BAE SUZY. She already knew from her stylish lol. She seems so happy with MR BAE.

So she still cares about her OPPA Wookie. 

Wookie sure knows how to put his revenge back, he choose a girl that he knows DH has access of information hahahha. I bet DH is the first who knew it. Ehm ehm

I always like 'Wait and See' game. Hahaha. 

But I agree Wookie doesn't need Oxford dictionary anymore. They can talk freely. 

• LOL 1