[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Since Wookie himself said Together song from Noel, representing his own feelings, so "why is that girl always crying" whenever he sees her.

Makes me remember DH  during airport scene in My Girl, her friend has to convince her, she has to leave Song Gong Chan, not Lee Dong Wook. In other interview, Wookie said he was so sad when he knows DH cried non stop for few hours.

Hmm classic story of pure Forbidden Love.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, samzz said:

Since Wookie himself said Together song from Noel, representing his own feelings, so "why is that girl always crying" whenever he sees her.

Makes me remember DH  during airport scene in My Girl, her friend has to convince her, she has to leave Song Gong Chan, not Lee Dong Wook. In other interview, Wookie said he was so sad when he knows DH cried non stop for few hours.

Hmm classic story of pure Forbidden Love.

Their love is pure Korean Makjang Drama.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, lovebeats said:

Their love is pure Korean Makjang Drama.

Complete with heartbroken OST songs, and the girl always sent oversea by their parents. As Dramatroll always said, Los Angeles or USA always the place they choose for healing or to separate their daughter from unwanted boyfriend. Remember during Wookie first day shooting of Blade Man, and DH on her way to Los Angeles. Hahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Complete with heartbroken OST songs, and the girl always sent oversea by their parents. As Dramatroll always said, Los Angeles or USA always the place they choose for healing or to separate their daughter from unwanted boyfriend. Remember during Wookie first day shooting of Blade Man, and DH on her way to Los Angeles. Hahaha.

And usually time span for makjang is long . They will be reunited maybe after 5 year or more. or Separate forever. Continue with their children  story maybe will love each other in future.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, lovebeats said:

And usually time span for makjang is long . They will be reunited maybe after 5 year or more. or Separate forever. Continue with their children  story maybe will love each other in future.

Yes, bc both of them not ordinary costars, who just acted together, they have history and in "deep friendship" before. I know she has to use that deep friendship bc  millions of Yi Feng fans are/were following her at that time.

Their first separation from 2008 till 2014. In between they maintain friendship and DH said they started texting each other before Wookie joined military. Then separated again from May 2015 till now. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dolley said:

I hope DH will post something related to what she did in Sierra Leone, the real situation in the community, the streets, the kids, something like that..

They read our thread diligently, they know what to post.

Thanks to minions and messengers for confirming their fav reading and surveillance on us.

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

They read our thread diligently, they know what to post.

Thanks to minions and messengers for confirming their fav reading and surveillance on us.

I want the real charity works not the pictorial here and there, well I think her true fans are waiting for that kind of pics, and I’m sure many clanmates will call her unnie, unnie..they are present if the post will benefit them

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dolley said:

I want the real charity works not the pictorial here and there, well I think her true fans are waiting for that kind of pics, and I’m sure many clanmates will call her unnie, unnie..they are present if the post will benefit them

Maybe photo shooting combines with charity.

I'm still searching old pic whereby DH has no hesitation at all entering the muddy paddy field I think around year 2007/2008 for her charity work with Samsung for the villagers. So if the old DH is in still in her, no issues for her to mingle with people on the street of Sierra Leone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1