[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

9 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

I'm pretty sure no one will ever dare to say that now.. hehe..

and I feel I'm more like Wookie in some area-always scolding DH hahahaha-starting from that FACE CEO until the current situation now.

7 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Just wait and see.  and enjoy the rest of the show.. lol.

Yes, we really enjoy it these few days-we need to give BIG HUG  to one IG account, for giving us something  to  think about. He is a breakthrough/..

• Like 4

LDW always scolding LDH simply means he genuinely cares ... nobody did that to her in their field except him. And I guess, this extends privately between them because they love each other.

Some of LDH followers scold her, too, because they also care and want only the best for her, not just agreeing with everything she does.

And to the new loveteam of our friend .... CHEERS ... we support you all the way. May your ship sail up to infinity ...

Happy Morning everyone ...

LEEDONGHEY cares !!!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, samzz said:

and I feel I'm more like Wookie in some area-always scolding DH hahahaha-starting from that FACE CEO until the current situation now.

Yes, we really enjoy it these few days-we need to give BIG HUG  to one IG account, for giving us something  to  think about. He is a breakthrough/..

yes can I HUG him bigtime? from imagination  to reality it's all bc of him. Now I just have to screen shot again everything for future use hahahaha. 

• Like 3

Should we increase the probability again?.  Lol. I will bet now that our predictions is 80-90% true since looks like DH is feeding our thoughts even more.

BTW for me she look pretty and relax now, unlike few months ago..

It's really such a Good Morning my dear chingus.

• Like 6

Just want to be busy body a bit.

DH non stop holidays (not included bi trimonthly honeymoon), and the other half working overseas only...what is her feelings seeing all this. Then all other actresses young and old still  busy with their career, but she just holidays and cleaning toys (we know she is a clean freak, no way she wants to see single hair strand on them). Then if this continues after marriage..will she survives esp knowing how well known that majority of Korean actors behaving with their pretty cute and young costars. They love joking around sometimes flirting around, while she just stay at home.

Moral of the story, please continue fighting for your career honey. Even how rich you are, imbalance in career movement, very rare couple can survive it, unless you are totally not interested in your career anymore.

How cocky I'm sometimes doing my analysis, the only thing I cannot grab until now is DH and her career, is she really interested in acting or only interested to be just like normal heiress pursuing her true love. Since the beginning of her career even blessed with rare talent, she never fight or showing full commitment in pursuing acting. She only gave full commitment if she already had the project or given the project, but not searching or fighting to get it. When she still young and surrounded with big circle of friends, she still able to float, but now after kicking nearly 80% of them, i don't know already.

• Like 4

I know few of Korean commenting in DH's IG somehow related or friends to her. Korean fans once in blue moon only.

Seems like on March this year she had many slow talk with few friends. The other one with her golfer friends Soo Ah, same week of March also. Yeah same week Top was investigated, and many of  close friends of him out of SNS within that week.

• Like 3

DH always gave questionable statement  -not visiting a relative or maybe her father for 3 years in USA.? well with the assumption or based on her old interview that her father or brother residing there. To say her father visited her in Korea, ..so far all her story or esp her love life story always revolves around her mom perception or approval...-just want to be busy  body again bc she loves giving something to think about. Black heart fans love to ask a lot of questions.

• Like 1

Usually I just ignored blind items even I know 70% of them are true.

2 or 3 items caught my attention, the most is on one handsome tall actor, doesn't age just finished with hit drama, used to have rumors dated actresses, extensive range of CF courting a non celebrity "intelligent beauty". 

Hope not Wookie though bc "intelligent beauty" is one of his ideal woman. Most of his rumors girlfriends before are multilingual or smart in their respective field. 

Well to me it's just a rumour but Wookie being alone from 2015 till now not logic either. At least he must has someone to look for bc DH is unreachable from his sightings in the last 2 and half years.

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/20853043.html

• Like 1

8 hours ago, samzz said:

Usually I just ignored blind items even I know 70% of them are true.

2 or 3 items caught my attention, the most is on one handsome tall actor, doesn't age just finished with hit drama, used to have rumors dated actresses, extensive range of CF courting a non celebrity "intelligent beauty". 

Hope not Wookie though bc "intelligent beauty" is one of his ideal woman. Most of his rumors girlfriends before are multilingual or smart in their respective field. 

Well to me it's just a rumour but Wookie being alone from 2015 till now not logic either. At least he must has someone to look for bc DH is unreachable from his sightings in the last 2 and half years.

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/20853043.html

oh my noooooooo..I hope it's not him, he has no time for that hahahaha..and a political journalist? hmmm I don't think so

• Like 1