[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@haeruma_101 I love that ... That is the spirit of Donghae shippers! 

As I mentioned here few hrs ago, How I wish Donghae can participate in LDW fans love support for his coming birthday and new tv drama Goblin since he is the other half of our dear Donghae. And we'll also do the same for DH when there's one. 

As far as I know, some of you had participated in his bday love gram last year from his international  fans, right?

This is irregardless of whether they are in a relationship or not. What matters is that we love both of them (even more when they are together) and how we still pray that they'll find the way into each other's arms again ... In God's perfect time. 

Let's show the world, Donghae, yes, LeeDonghae supporters are here to stay ... Keep fighting and praying guys!

• Like 2

And @samzz yes the wines!! Actually I'm quite surprised when I learned from you about the wines, knowing that DH has a very low alcohol tolerance and she only drink occasionally, I remember it was also posted here that during hotel king time when they were filming a scene where DH have to drink wine but since LDW can't memorize his line DH needs to keep on drinking, she only drink Two Glasses of wine and after that she's already drunk and complaining to the point that LDW suggested to the PD to give DH a rest even though it will delay their filming and also in an old interview DH said she can only drink 2 bottles of soju. And now 3 bottles of wine!! Drinking almost every night!! If it is true that he's with DH during those times and only the two of them drink those wines, that's too much for DH.

@haeruma_101 @miles27 I also love the idea.. :wub: let's support them even individually and be part of all LDH/LDW fans club activity.

Nothing can stop the DONGHAE MAGIC. But let's not make it as if we're disrespecting DH/7 relationship, but just to reminisce and enjoy the donghae moments before. I think there's nothing wrong with that, its our right as a fan and as a citizen of this free world.. Hahaha.. And to show our love to them 'coz they really need it now.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, miles27 said:

@samzz If my memory serves me right, you participated in last year's love gram to LDW from his international fans? As far as I remembered there are also some Donghae supporters there.

Yes. I participated last year, but I think I was the only one from this thread. The other Donghae supporter are not active soompi member and I gave my contribution through them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miles27 said:

@samzz Can we, Donghae shippers participate in this love support for LDW? It would be nice if he could see Donghae lovers still fighting. 

As I browsed on DH's Ig, I saw a lot of Donghae shippers all with broken hearts and they are still fighting!

of course u can, and u can ask his fan Princi on how to participate.

They stopped fighting but the funny thing none of 7 fans interested or hv a gut to step in there after 6/9. 

since i am Wookie's fan , it is always annoying to me that Wookie's chemistry with any female co stars has to be compared with LDH's which is "No Kidding "sometimes it makes me ask "is Donghae a blessing or curse for his career " but i got the answer right away ,his popularity started with My girl and refreshed with HK .

i always respect many of Donghae shippers and i felt their support for both LDH and LDW is no doubt and thats was crystal clear in last few days .

regarding LDH 's career , i dont understant why it is on stalk ? i am not  aware of what you are talking about, so forgive me , but what if she is trying to support her boyfriend who for sure will help her back with family spirit ,no conspiracy ?what if she is trying to respect her Donghae shippers fans by keeping silent until time pass?dont you think lovey dovy pics with 7 might hurt some of you . what about considering  those assumptions ?

i dont know but i am trying to show my respect to you and your sincerity towards Donghae touched my heart .so i opened up with you girls .thanks

@MaysoonD, we are right now waiting from Dahae, at least something. We didn't deny the relationship but why she's hiding. To most Dahae fans, we already used to see her with other guys not only Wookie, and we ok with that, even with 7, but we know this time many of what appeared and reported raised a lot of ?. 

Donghae is not a new thing to many kdrama lovers, esp the long time fans. This is 10 yrs shipping fans. Dahae and Wookie post My Girl and post HK totally aware of our existence and give full support to us.Many new fans of both side find it strange and thought we are delusional that Wookie and Dahae aware abt us. The truth, both of them totally aware of it.

Donghae Korean shipper in 2006 together with Dahae and Wookie fan club organized an event to Wookie. All parties respect each other. During HK, a DC group who gave the couple a name Chamorro or chemistry couple sent a food truck and both Donghae happily accepted them.

That's why Dahae is struggling on how to face us, not at all abt her new bf feeling. We know she will display her lovey dovey acts with 7 soon but she also aware both her and Wookie had already left tons of sweet memories to the shipper from the past. The feeling of guilt of course stays in her heart.

Plus they are aware many knew they were dated before, - twice actually. You can see even the Korean asking, before this Lee Dong Wook, now Choi Dong Wook.

On her career, it's a clear cut story. Celebrity with scandal or has a partner with scandal, not easy to make a mark in the K-ent. Unless you hv big connection, u can make a move, but knowing Dahae she's not playing that rule, so her chances even harder. She is still one of the top star and even during her peak, not easy for her to get a project, mostly through her friends recommendation, and until now the only Hallyu actress who has been in 14 yrs in the industry never had one movie project, bc she will not go for that line.

Actually, true, Donghae is more like a curse now to both of them, not career sake but also to their personal feelings. We know Wookie is affected by this dating news, bc Dahae is not just normal co star to him, his best deep friendship friend for more than 10 yrs. Dahae usually can hide her feelings, but knowing Wookie for a long time, he always shows it and never hide it most of the time.

• Like 5

@samzz Is it possible if LDH keeps silent bcos it's just about a love relationship?? She doesn't feel oblige to make presscon bcos it's not a big deal for her? Bcos as you said, she respects her DongHae fans. As for me, I'm okay with LDH's silent moment for now bcos I need time to process and to move on from this beautiful couple. And pardon my delulu mine, LDH's silent moment made me feel DongHae still have 1% to back together as long there's no LDH-7's wedding day announcement.

And I agreed. I'm more worried for LDW's condition. I hope Goblin's shooting and his cute nephew could made him feel better.

• Like 1

Just want to repost this for those who doesn't know abt this :D

Spoiler

I just want to share this. 9/9 in the morning i was scanning my IG then found out dahae open her IG let's say 2 AM in the morning (perhaps lurking fans comments) based on the time she liked the photo by @stunningmc

IMG_20160917_233302_zps32id7sxn.jpg

my first time seeing her liking post from someone and what interest me is that she liked that photo of "San Francisco Bay Bridge" pic which all of us know is her way of support to wookie during MAMA 2014 bcoz of his orange/red pants. Was she reminiscing memories or someone? :P haha.. pardon my #delulu mind ^^ I know its nothing but i just love the coincidences of things. 

• Like 2

Hahahaha @haeruma_101 TQ for posting that, she is not totally hiding, but a silent lurker.

And another thing, don't forget most celebrities hv private IG with their friends, family and of course loved one.

I'm sure she's talking non stop with them, esp when she is nervous.

• Like 2

MY DELULU -@Lovebeats are u interested to know who hacked G-Dragon private IG.

ok, you know why I make a comment like that-you know the main group who exposed DH/7 are Daragon shipper, bc they are so interested with Dahae, why Wookie so into Dahae and not Park Bom-well old story now.

but now those group and some of the member are active in 7's IG, sure are having heart attack now, bc their ship is sinking-at least DH/7 pic at Hotel Restaurant level, not at king bed size level.

@haeruma_101, are u OK.?

10 minutes ago, haeruma_101 said:

@samzz hmm..bit hard to manage myself but i'm ok :) abt gd and nana's leaked photos.. it really makes me think.. YG stans are really dangerous to be their fans...its like there's no secret can be hide fr them.. poor GD and Nana :/ 

so, that's why i feel DH/7 hotel pic is very sensitive esp to woman reputation, now fans of Gdragon are feeling offensive, yes I know from his private acc, but the point is content of the implies many speculation/meaning. Private or not, at least both DH/7 and their pr can release other pic, that makes public can look at Dahae in at least a good wife material- or stay by my man category.

Actually, most of the comments are not about where their picture was taken, ie. hotel vs other places. I have not seen any derogatory comments just because it was taken in a coffee shop inside a hotel. Maybe I have seen far worse scandals (e.g. Edison Chen), it is not that big a deal for me. In fact, a lot of Knetz think she can do better. LMH and Suzy went on holiday together, and presumably stayed in the same hotel, hence not a big deal to Koreans anymore. It would be far worse if they were caught in a motel in Korea seriously. Lots of unmarried couples go on holiday together these days. To enjoy High Tea in Peninsular is on many travellers' bucket list. Their High Tea is legendary!