[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Certainly, the same gesture when dahae was the person on his mind when asked the question, but his emotions are noticeably different. In the healing camp interview, he probably returned to the happy and sad times they had and he obviously was sad because he missed her. But in the Rm interview, he was shy but looked so sweet because the ex- in question is also his current gf. The memory of introducing her 'ex' to his sister should be some sweet moments that now make him smile rather than something that make him 'miss'. Same person same memory but the different he has her. The difficult time they had before can now be put aside as they are back togehter and focus on the second time round of love. The smile in rm sweet, unlike the bitter-sweet smile in healing camp.

yep, that special gesture,he created to make it more real, and he did that a lot in MG  whenever he is thinking abt Yoo Rin,
 -as per interview during MG.
WlWGFUW.jpg

------out of curiosity again bc so bored waiting for our Chamo, when I looked at Dahae and her cody pic, the roof looks so familiar to me, then I realized many airports hv that kind of ceiling, with steel bars and spotlights.most likely this pic taken at airport restaurants, or train stations-to say it was at a club/disco, seems so calm, no blink blink, neon lights- not logic, if convention hall, why hv a date at that place, not logic also.
or-at sport centre or bowling place,
B7NyfakCYAMEru7.jpg

another example,just for comparison
10406838_713621505402651_720351560394870

off topic, -another famous ship is sinking,and did I say it was totally fake last month, at least from the girl gesture bc I can see it from few eps or clips.
and hope ours is not going to be like that, -at least our couple still contacting each other-10 years of up and down deep friendship is no joke.

About Da Hae's location with her stylist: from the looks of it, it seems like a place similar to Starbucks etc - so probably afternoon date is what they had, maybe to have a coffee. It's true it looks like airport ceiling as well but here where I live many shops have also that sort of ceiling (black, with lights and other ceiling stuff evident to create a modern style). I think we can't really know where they were... and when was that picture taken exactly. Like with the ANAT pic, it could have been taken before Xmas for all we know, but they are posting it just now. Too bad we can't see DH's nails, her manicure could have given a hint about the timing.

I also agree with @bluewings666 about the "sentiments" of the two occasions. During HC he was sort of remembering probably. Maybe he didn't expect Da Hae to send him a message because Wookie is ambitious, he expects the best but he doesn't daydream exactly what he will expect in order not to be disappointed too much in the end (at least that's the vibe I got from his reactions). So when DH sent him that message, he was surprised and what he showed was his genuine reaction to it. A sort of this makes me really happy but at the same time sad kind of reaction. Obivously DH kept popping in his mind during those years they probably just kept in touch through calls or texts, but you know, since they were rumored in the past and he could think she had moved on romantically, that she wouldn't send anything. In 2014 and especially when that RM episode was recorded, few days after HK wrap up party, things are quite different because Da Hae is likely by his side now and I can sense that a person like him would introduce his girlfriend to his sister and parents, only if she was an important person and their story was important to him - the kind of "I'll likely marry this person" love story, you know. This fits with our beliefs that they have been together in the past as well and that Wookie's sis was likely talking about his ex/current gf on the episode and the person in question knew that she would. She purposely said that "she wasn't a singer before" thing, so that she would confuse people and they wouldn't point to Da Hae. But lol, every DH and DongHae fan knows that during the period when they were together in those two years, DH sung at Mnet Festival in 2007. She didn't become a singer, but she acted like one for a night. I see this like a hint, like many of the hints we've got from Da Hae as well. They are smart in this "hinting game" but affectionate fans will get them. It's their secret code message for us, since they haven't probably decided to come out and announce what they have yet.

Annyeong Chingus
I was checking Wookie's thread and I read a translation from an old radio show with boom, in the end he mentioned two IU's songs he likes "Good Day" and "The day after we separated" the second name got my attention and I just found the song and Wookie always mentions sad love songs full of longing  

IU "The night of the first break up" (Real, 2010)
Spaced out, I'm left with nothing to do 
Is this what a breakup is like?
I spend a while just reading reading your messagesthat have filled my phone

It's as if I hear your voice,
when I look around me
My entire room is covered with memories of you, and now, with tears

You did well, love You had a hard time, my love 
The night you were agonizing over our breakup
That this breakup was for the both of us, that you loved me, I'll believe what you say
If you're ever too curious 
If you ever miss me too much, promise to meet just once

I watched your back until it disappeared,
for it would be the last time
If I had left first, crying and shoulders shaking, I don't like how I would've looked from behind

You did well, love You had a hard time, my love 
The night you were agonizing over our breakup
That this breakup was for the both of us, that you loved me, I'll believe what you say
If you're ever too curious 
If you ever miss me too much, promise to meet just once

Even if I become a bit prettier and much more sophisticated 
Don't regret having let me go
When you meet someone else, boast loudly so I can hear
Only then will I end this
The night I dream about you who might come back to me

Nothing more to say, goodbye my love

I've been a little busy to check uri thread but I'll read the last pages now....

Oh... My god, this girl is giving us so much hints... First cooking, baking, visiting friends looking like she's giving out "w" invitations and now flower arrangement?  kekekekeke......  ;):D :x
She said she's staring to learn flower arrangements..and cause she has the money to spend ... LOL...

yes Dahae always has secret codes when having conversation with someone she's close with. We knew it so well. The latest she did or the most famous one among us is the IRON MAN attire and she posted it right after Wookie appeared on KBS Ent Rally.
regarding how she spent her free times, as a long time fan, this is the first time I saw her doing something toward housewife or very feminine hobby. Previously, she just showed us her holidays trips and studying, hanging out with friends, her dogs etc.
Dahae even has some weakness in certain area, like her past career handling, there is something about her that I realized, she loves planning things ahead of something big. She studied Chinese for the past 10 years bc she loves the culture and also to be more prepared when she enters the market. Actually she just can be like other stars who went to China who can understand 10 words only, but according to her, it's not her style. When taking action drama IRIS 2, after confirmation, she headed straight to action school even without looking at first script. She can do double or stunt woman, but according to her, she wants to try.and now, bc she knows, sooner or later she will be a wifey to someone, she started it right away-cooking, baking, and now flower arrangement. The flower study must be also for her wedding hall decoration-yes look at the type of flower she showed us, that's always used for wedding.

Thanks for the sharing, @angiemty‌ . The song is so sentimental and sad. Wookie is very much into lyrics when listening to music. I am the same too. I think he has never got over dahae and she is always on his mind. The song is just reflected his thoughts and sentiment to his love to the woman. He is really a romantic man, even though he may be a little reserved but once when he is with his love, he just pours himself out. I think Dahae is similar. I recall dahAe once said Wookie gave her a CD as present, haha... Maybe the way he sends his love messages. Now, I remember the song he picked, sugar.... For his love!

No doubt she has someone in mind for marriage.  kekeke... just look at her selca with that "guy" after HK.  LOL.. who does that ever in k-drama land??.. I think only those 2....  
by the way, one of the most popular chinese star couple just got married today  Wuqilong & Liushishi ........  they met in 2011 in a drama and admitted to their relationship in 2013.  She's only 27 years old this year.  

Woaaa~~~ uri Da Hae is spending her her time very wisely as to enter marriage life, I guess...cooking, baking, now arranging flowers! Are you going to be a florist Da Hae yahh~? LOL! ok, now, I want to delulu, the first flowers that she decorated, maybe she gave it to Wookie as a present! ^_^  " Yeobo, I'm decorating flowers when you are in London... Do you like it?" Ahaks.. :D

What DaHae posted in weibo is:

"Now start to learn flower arrangement!  Rich to be unruly/headstrong!"

The "Rich to be unruly/headstrong" that DaHae said is a very new and popular term in Chinese internet now.  Fans are praising her chinese is getting really good!  DaHae is making fun and showing off her chinese!  And of course, she is giving us some hints too!

Dahae in the news- she bought new property, 2 storey building at Gangnam cost 3,3 billion won (approx 3.3 million USD). This is not new thing bc her family business always on properties investment.

no wonder she jokes about being very rich.

Solo is the year, 3.3 billion won was the landlord

http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=166566

from Google translate..bear with it... :-\"
[sports Seoul] yidahae the actor was the landlord.According to real estate officials yidahae had bought the building of the roots Gangnam Nonhyun 33 billion. He last six days and mother jointly with a land area of Gangnam-gu Office Station 72.27 square meters, total floor area 47.23 was the owner of the flat to the ground layer 2 buildings. The current building first floor restaurant, second floor being used as an office. Construction area is currently building a 27 flat rental income is reported to be about 800 million won. 12m-old building in front of the road there is an advantage point that visibility is ensured.

l_2015012101001078800071872.jpg
Actor yidahae recently purchased a building in Seoul Nonhyun offer | One building wealth statue Brokerage Ltd

Building a professional brokerage firm of original buildings leader Kim Yun-su is a real estate brokerage ㈜ "yidahae the building was purchased Near Subway Line 7 and the Bundang Line Gangnam-gu Office Station. Was bought quite cheaply, especially when compared with neighboring trading practices. Then an old building built seriously expansion seems likely to increase. If the expansion is expected to be a basement floor, ground floor about 4 buildings, "he said. In particular, this property is not far from the house, and there is currently yidahae residence, close to the station reportedly of interest in that. The yidahae is being reviewed and rest after completing his next film last July ceased by MBC weekend drama "Hotel King". 20 days on their Weibo "Ikebana started learning" has also upload pictures with text. Kim Jeong-lan reporters 

that 2 storey building is her 5th or 6th properties that I know, including her house/condo in Korea.
so we know who the lucky one who got her flower-her teacher.

@ Sun kitten 121

好久没和你秀恩爱了 一进家就看到这么大一篮子花,谢谢某多的礼物,这可是我头一次收到女人送的花 话说回来你真女人,有闲情雅致学插花。
For a long time and you did not show affection of one into the house to see such a huge basket of flowers, thank you for a gift more, this is the first time I received a woman send flowers Anyway you really a woman, there are elegant leisure learn flower arranging. Gung ji gung ji @ Lee Da Hae[Love you][Love you][Too happy][Too happy][Applause][Applause]

http://www.weibo.com/sunruichen121

57525b25jw1eogb5m1ig8j20hs0dcmyx.jpg

-----------
I'm sure Wookie's mom will get one, bc according to Korean fans, she sent a huge bouquet of flower for his mom birthday in yr 2006.

Those flowers are gorgeous, seriously uri Da Hae's on her way to be the perfect wife, she's getting ready for marriage.
:-\" I can hear the bells, my ears are ringing, I can hear the bells the bridemaids are singing... I can hear the bells my father will smile, I can hear the bells as he walks me down the aisle, my mother starts to cry but I can't see, 'cause him and I are French kissin', listen I can hear the bells.... :-\"

Isn't that Da Hae's house table, tho? On the pic posted by her Chinese teacher... I recognized the table and the picture on the wall. It's the same of her Autumn pics with her grandparents and of the dishes she made. Is her teacher from Seoul or she leaves elsewhere??? Did she come to DH's house to get the bouquet???

Could have she bought the two storey building for a side business?

Hello chingus long time no see.OMG we are on 857 .Although i was missing from thread  but reading all the post relating to donghae and enjoying it.
Looking at all the hints given by DH i feel we will hear good news soon:)

I was wondering who is in that flower shop who made DH laugh so much in that pic.

purplebass said: Isn't that Da Hae's house table, tho? On the pic posted by her Chinese teacher... I recognized the table and the picture on the wall. It's the same of her Autumn pics with her grandparents and of the dishes she made. Is her teacher from Seoul or she leaves elsewhere??? Did she come to DH's house to get the bouquet???

Could have she bought the two storey building for a side business?